tModLoader JoJoStands

So I've been playing up until I got the remix table and when I tried to move my Star Platinum from the stand slot I couldn't move it into my inventory. Please help me, I've been grinding for the remix table for a long time and I don't want it to go to waste.
Sorry for the late response but try spam clicking to get it out, sometimes the Stand Slot just doesn't want to work, and if you have Base Library or Container Library, those mods interfere with the Stand Slot's functionality too, so you might have to disable one or the other.
Is it possible to get other stands / evolve them? because I got tusk act 1 and that has 4 different versions
Yes, put the stand in the Guide or use Recipe Browser to find out the recipe for the next tier (act, in this case).
I have noticed that White Snake is in the wiki page of your mod, but its not in the game. Did it get removed or are you going to release it when you make CMOON and MIH?
Whitesnake was put into the wiki in preparation for v2.1 (Stand Class Update), which is nearly done (I'd say about like a week away?). C-Moon and MiH weren't made with Whitesnake but Whitesnake does have 4 tiers. C-Moon and MiH will be made, but not in this update. Same goes for The Hand, Grateful Dead, and Lock.
I am currently playing this mod with my friend and We have a few questions...

How do you obtain the caring lifeforce and the tainted lifeforce and the other things required for the final tiers?
I tried looking on the wiki but it doesn't actually say.

Great mod by the way! Having lots of fun versing the calamity bosses with them :)
Caring Lifeforce is made with 3 Wills to Protect, 3 Wills to Change, 3 Souls of Light, and 4 Ectoplasm while Tainted Lifeforce is made with 3 Wills to Escape, 3 Wills to Destroy, 3 Souls of Night, and 4 Ectoplasm. The wiki did say this in the Crafting Materials sub-page though? Unless we changed it recently, since we've been rewriting the Wiki to be better and more informational than it previously was.
1601228902248.png

Bug report here. the mod interferes with both summon weapons and boss summoning. Im trying to play calamity and your mod makes it so i cant summon bosses. it makes the roar sound but nothing happens. You also cant have certain summons out with stands. Fix that and we'll be golden... experience.

Bug report here. the mod interferes with both summon weapons and boss summoning. Im trying to play calamity and your mod makes it so i cant summon bosses. it makes the roar sound but nothing happens. You also cant have certain summons out with stands. Fix that and we'll be golden... experience.
Yeah this incompatibility was fixed long ago in Beta (Soon to be the new Mod Browser version), though it's still in Mod Browser version since it hasn't been updated in a while. Also for the summons, stands take 1 minion slot, so that's probably why the summon isn't spawning or vice-versa. Don't worry, we are THIS close to finishing the new update, it's just taking a bit long cause the spriters are kind of dying. (Below you can see just how little is left.)

Attachments

• Capture+_2020-10-05-22-36-20.png
    Capture+_2020-10-05-22-36-20.png
    148.3 KB · Views: 422
a couple of questions here
1) will there by any way to re-summon meteorite in the future updates? cuz it's really troublesome to make more arrows if you wasted all the meteorites before going to wiki and knowing that you could have farmed it from meteor mobs
2) will there be any way to protect yourself from the sun when you are vampire? like maybe an accesory that blocks then sun? (umbrella as an accesory for blocking sun perhaps?) because it's the only fear of being a vamp rn
3) will there be something like luiafk in this? i would really appreciate if i could just craft enought viral stuff and have their buffs constantly (also infinite hunting knives for TW?)
4) stand skill trees maybe? (really doubt that is possible tho)
5) from which part do you plan on adding stands next? i would actually really like to see CD and his ability to restore/heal

I cant get a meteor to spawn why could this be
You have to kill Skeletron and just wait, if it's still not spawning then can you send your client.log?
a couple of questions here
1) will there by any way to re-summon meteorite in the future updates? cuz it's really troublesome to make more arrows if you wasted all the meteorites before going to wiki and knowing that you could have farmed it from meteor mobs
2) will there be any way to protect yourself from the sun when you are vampire? like maybe an accesory that blocks then sun? (umbrella as an accesory for blocking sun perhaps?) because it's the only fear of being a vamp rn
3) will there be something like luiafk in this? i would really appreciate if i could just craft enought viral stuff and have their buffs constantly (also infinite hunting knives for TW?)
4) stand skill trees maybe? (really doubt that is possible tho)
5) from which part do you plan on adding stands next? i would actually really like to see CD and his ability to restore/heal
1. VM is spreadable to Meteorite, that's how you're meant to get more of it
2. That's the main debuff of being a vampire, though an accessory to block the sun would be a good thing to have. I'll definitely do this for P1 Update
3. Not sure about this one, Amulets already provide big power boosts
4. Nah probably not (Though it is possible)
5. What we're doing is doing updates by parts (Starting from P1) and having a Stand Vote with non-main stands, with whichever stands win being the ones included in the Update (That's how The Hand got in this one)
will you be adding a TE visual effect?
Sure, I guess it could use a better effect

Is there a way to get the ectopearl without cheating? Also what does the cracked pearl do?
To get the Ecto Pearl you need to take out the pearl from the ring while inside the dungeon and the Cracked Pearl inflicts "Infected!" on everything you punch if you have it equipped

Question: how do I find a viral meteor in my world, I got the message but I can’t find it anywhere.
If you got the message the Viral Meteorite should've spawned, there was once a time where someone said it spawned in a 2 tile hole that goes straight down, so you might want to check those spots too.

great mod! but i have a question
is there gonna be more requiem stands in the mod, other than the two from part 5?
Yeah, most likely. Though since there are barely any official requiem stands we're probably gonna have to make custom requiem stands.

Hello I wanted to ask how you can get the soul of time.
I know what is achieved by killing creatures in space but so far I have killed many harpies and they don't give me anything, what do I do?

Back
Top Bottom