tModLoader JoJoStands

I have no idea if this is possible but I think it would be cool if you could use White Snake to DISC your enemy and take their AI and then you can insert it into a different entity, for example, you DISC a bird and then you put that DISC into a zombie it will stop attacking and attempt to fly away.

Hello I wanted to ask how you can get the soul of time.
I know what is achieved by killing creatures in space but so far I have killed many harpies and they don't give me anything, what do I do?
You just have to keep killing, make sure you're also in space.
Is there a way to pick stand/try again for a stand you want?
You can craft the stand you want by getting an arrow and crafting the stand with a will (at a Remix Table), Stand Arrows are obtained via Viral Meteorite

Suggestion: I think Tusk would work better if it functioned like Magician's Red as in it automatically shoots the nails for itself.

Also, the Blue Acid Dye doesn't apply its wave effect when used on a stand. (it may be also for a few more dyes but I only checked for that one)
EDIT: Sometimes the special effect dyes work and sometimes they don't. it seems random but idk why.

Last edited:
Suggestion: I think Tusk would work better if it functioned like Magician's Red as in it automatically shoots the nails for itself.

Also, the Blue Acid Dye doesn't apply its wave effect when used on a stand. (it may be also for a few more dyes but I only checked for that one)
EDIT: Sometimes the special effect dyes work and sometimes they don't. it seems random but idk why.
MR doesn't shoot for itself? If you mean that Auto Mode should work for Tusk, it wouldn't be true to the stand since it was Johnny himself who had to shoot the nails, not Tusk itself. But I'm not really sure about the eyes, since I just make it use normal vanilla code for that. I most likely can't fix that bug

1.How to get cracked pearls? What does it do?
2.How do I get Wrapped Pictures I've killed a lot of birds, but I still haven't got it
3.How to increase my max Hamon?
4.I don't know what effect the ecto pearls really has. It seems that nothing happens after I right-click it
Thanks

2.How do I get Wrapped Pictures I've killed a lot of birds, but I still haven't got it
4.I don't know what effect the ecto pearls really has. It seems that nothing happens after I right-click it
Thanks

Thanks
1. Cracked Pearls make melee stands give "Infected!" debuff to enemies
2. Wrapped Pictures were removed, I just forgot to remove the line from Jotaro at the time, this was fixed in v2.2
3. Killing bosses will increase your Max Hamon
4. When you use the Ecto Pearl, you gain a permanent +0.5 tile radius in Stand Range
You should add silver chariot
Soon.
please update
Just did, hopefully it works for you now
I have a stand in the stand slot but it won't let me summon the stand
Make sure you have no minions out and that you properly put a bind on the "Stand Out" key

2. Wrapped Pictures were removed, I just forgot to remove the line from Jotaro at the time, this was fixed in v2.2
4. When you use the Ecto Pearl, you gain a permanent +0.
4. When you use the Ecto Pearl, you gain a permanent +0.5 tile radius in Stand Range

Soon.

Just did, hopefully it works for you now

Make sure you have no minions out and that you properly put a bind on the "Stand Out" key
I had a summon out I took it away and it worked thanks

For some reason my stand is not working, I have The World and everytime I punch with it or he punches with the auto mode dissappears and stops doing damage, I gave it to a friend and it worked with him, I also created a new character and still didn't fix, anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom