Joke making thread

I've got a load of jokes this time.

Skeletron Prime sent a package at your door.

A flat-earther enters a building where they serve drinks. It is located in his hometown located in the middle of a prairie, where he was born. He heads to the drink counter, in which the host asks him, "Want some mountain dew buddy?" The flat earther then slams his fist on the counter, slaps the bartender, and swiftly heads out of the building.

In the year of 2077, a man enters a restaurant that looks like KFC. However, the restaurant is named NJFC. He asks the waitress why the "K" was replaced with "NJ", and she responds, "Dude, you're in new jersey."

A man and his cat enters a forest where the ground was overridden with peat moss and sets up camp. After a good night's rest, he wakes up to find the ground no longer overridden with peat moss. "Hmm? What happened?" the curious traveler says, as he hears explosions go off in the distance.

What can only bushes drink? Shrub

A lady and a gentleman cross paths with each other. The gentleman says, "Hey lady, you're looking pretty swell today." "You too!" exclaims the lady. Both of them are limping, with one leg, swollen.
The first joke refers to Skeletron Prime and Amazon Prime, in which both share a last name.

The second joke is not the best. The flat-earther was located in the middle of a prairie. The mountain dew drink exists so information must be wide-spread at the time. I am basically stating that the flat-earther must know about mountains and are convinced that they are not real, and his surroundings support that. "Mountain dew" has the word mountain in it, and since flat-earthers are not the smartest, you can expect him to think that it is dew from a mountain. Of course, angered by the fact that the host thinks mountains are real, he reacts in a not-well-mannered way.

The third joke refers to an old and obsolete theory started by Matpat that Creepers are peat moss. Since 1.2.1, cats scare creepers.

Shrub can refer to a plant smaller than a tree, or a bush. But it can also refer to a drink made from fruit juice.

Swell refers to "very good," but it can also refer to an inflated body part caused by an injury.

Join The Army. Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

We live in an age where pizza gets to your home before the police

I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.

You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax. Tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Join The Army. Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

We live in an age where pizza gets to your home before the police

I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.

You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax. Tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
None of those are jokes.

What's black, white, red, and all inside a blender?
Whatever it is, I'm not bringing you back to the zoo!

Why was the skeleton not invited to the prom?
'Cause he was fat, ugly, and nobody liked him.

A Chirstian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Buudhist, Unitarian, and Atheist walk into a bar.
The bartender says, "What's this? A Joke?"

What did one TV Troper say to the other?
The punchline to this joke has been removed due to the Rule of Cautious Editing Judgement.

How much work did Sans get done today?
Too late, he already died!

If there are manholes, why are there only "Man"holes? Are there womanholes we don't know about?
Female sewer workers or just female womanhole knowers, please reply telling me what this discrimination means.
What? They said it was the "Off-Topic" Page!

If there are manholes, why are there only "Man"holes? Are there womanholes we don't know about?
Female sewer workers or just female womanhole knowers, please reply telling me what this discrimination means.
What? They said it was the "Off-Topic" Page!
Hi there @Endorianysm, welcome to the forums. :)

I moved your post into this already existing thread for a similar topic (jokes). The Off Topic section is for starting a discussion about things besides Terraria, but it’s not really a free-for-all. Additionally, you can use your profile (which is found here: Endorianysm) for jokes and random thoughts, or if you feel like chatting with others, we have a Random Chitchat Thread

Let me know if you have any questions. :) You can send me a private message HERE.

How do you call an antiquarian seller?
Lord of the Things

How is the elbish prince called in Danish? That name is said when children have to sleep.
Lego lås

Back
Top Bottom