Joke Player suggestion Thread

True Copper Shortsword

36042069 MLG Damage
Critical Strike Chance: 420%
Usetime: 6.9
Size doesn't matter (that's what she said)
When you critical strike someone (even a player) the screen goes rainbow colored and people yells in the background (rip hedfone users)

Strange Looking Bone
Upon use, doesn't summon Sans and Papyrus, nor Skeletron, but summons Skeletor from He-Man.
latest

Suspicious Looking Bone
Upon use, summons Sans. 50% chance to summon Papyrus instead.

It will also say in chat "You're gonna have a bad time", and play a sound saying "RATTLE ME BONES".

No, it will summons 2 "minions", Sans and Papyrus. Sans won't do anything, but Papyrus has a health bar, and NPC attacks are mostly focused to him. He will throw bones and occasionally do a "Blue" attack (which nobody can dodge cause everything in Terraria moves). The background will also play Bonetrousle. If Papyrus was killed though, well...

*YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME*

Sans go Megalovania mode, and use his deep blue attack to throw every normal monster up to space, and anything that DIDN'T die from the attack will be surrounded by Gaster Blasters that fires lazers RAPIDLY, each will do ONLY 7 DAMAGE, but it will stay there until it's dead (yes, this applies to worms, rip Destroyer) and will ignore Defence. This item can only be used once each time you "LOAD" the game (so you just quit the game then come back) and it is also a consumable. It can only be get through the Dungeon Guardian.

Suspicious pile of dirt

All player placed blocks, furniture, and things similar to such, are turned into dirt.

No, it will summons 2 "minions", Sans and Papyrus. Sans won't do anything, but Papyrus has a health bar, and NPC attacks are mostly focused to him. He will throw bones and occasionally do a "Blue" attack (which nobody can dodge cause everything in Terraria moves). The background will also play Bonetrousle. If Papyrus was killed though, well...

*YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME*

Sans go Megalovania mode, and use his deep blue attack to throw every normal monster up to space, and anything that DIDN'T die from the attack will be surrounded by Gaster Blasters that fires lazers RAPIDLY, each will do ONLY 7 DAMAGE, but it will stay there until it's dead (yes, this applies to worms, rip Destroyer) and will ignore Defence. This item can only be used once each time you "LOAD" the game (so you just quit the game then come back) and it is also a consumable. It can only be get through the Dungeon Guardian.
. Good idea

True mega super ultra mega ultimate meowmere of destruction

It fires 4 cat projectiles that go hyper-fast and bounce off walls 20 times before dissipating, creating homing cats upon every hit. The final bounce before the cat explodes will cause 300% more damage than the projectile does.

The sword does 600 damage and has an insanely fast speed.

It is crafted with 10 true broken hero swords, 3 meowmeres, 50 luminite, and 100 solar fragments.

The Nyanmagedon
Recipe
- 5 Last Prism
- 1 meowmere

It's basically the sword that shoot cat head that also shoot rainbow laser in 5 directions.

Enjoy your disco party!

fnafcraft diemound sword
do 999 deamage and will 1shot kill evry terraria enemy cuz maincraf its better. summon a ender dragon that will does 100 damage (instakill to all pleyers in the server end will kill evry1 who had ben griefed my pr0 l337 haus. after survuving da fierst nihgt, summon freddy frazbear he will scare evry1 but me he will calll deh phone dude to rekt every2 aswell and than there are creepeer he will blow up ur n00b terreria haus that is n0by cuz minecreft its bettar then terrearia mei ccraft is theh best game and fnaf
Is it bad that I've met people like this? Ok.

I feel ashamed to actually like FNAF.

Malicious Personal Attacks are completely unwelcome on these Forums.
fnafcraft diemound sword
do 999 deamage and will 1shot kill evry terraria enemy cuz maincraf its better. summon a ender dragon that will does 100 damage (instakill to all pleyers in the server end will kill evry1 who had ben griefed my pr0 l337 haus. after survuving da fierst nihgt, summon freddy frazbear he will scare evry1 but me he will calll deh phone dude to rekt every2 aswell and than there are creepeer he will blow up ur n00b terreria haus that is n0by cuz minecreft its bettar then terrearia mei ccraft is theh best game and fnaf
It's shameful that these people exist. Why don't the parents just file for abortion when they realize that their son/daughter is like this? Really just take your mine craft garbage somewhere else. And yes I spelled it like that just to get u triggered.

It's shameful that these people exist. Why don't the parents just file for abortion when they realize that their son/daughter is like this? Really just take your mine craft garbage somewhere else. And yes I spelled it like that just to get u triggered.
Dude, that's the point of this thread. The suggestions are supposed to be terrible (though admittedly I would have gone for something less cancer and more actually funny).

1,000,000,000 Guns
Appearance: 1,000,000,000 Pistols glued together. Yes it is bigger than the screen.
Blurb: 'The amount of glue you had to use costs more than the guns.
When fired, it shoots 1,000,000,000 projectiles. This also crashes your computer, but that's separate from the gun.

Broken Stand Arrow

Appearance: What do you think?
Blurb: '*Insert witty Jojo joke here*'
When used, it produces one of three outcomes. 1: You die. 2: You get a stand, but it's use is so limited that it's practically useless. 3: You get a stand that basically

Dad Gun

Appearance: Looks like a normal gun, but with a tie.
Blurb: 'Hi hungry, my name is Dad Gun.'
When fired, it shoots a picture of your dad's face. This projectile always does 50% of the enemy's health bar as damage. (It would've been 75% but that would be too overpowered.)
Other: Terraria also has a new DRM, you need to upload a picture of your father to activate the game. People without a father can no longer play Terraria.

Last edited:
Kompot
You get the kompot from your grandma (new npc)
tooltip:Remind you of the good days
when used:you get 15+ health buff

Truly an amazing suggestion

Back
Top Bottom