Joke Player suggestion Thread

Terraria 1.2 and 1.3 content are now DLC for 20$ (you will be on 1.1 but will have +1.3 sprites)

New player difficulty (difficulties):
Super Ultra Death Hardcore mode!! when you die, then your world is deleted (same rules as Minecraft Hardcore)

Firing Golden Shower at a toilet causes the Wall of Flush to be summoned.
It looks like the Wall of Flesh, but brown and yellow. Instead of the Hungry, it has the Incontinent, which fire brown pellets at the player. The eyes fire Golden Shower and the "mouth" spawns brown balls that roll along like boulders.

the final boss will be my schoolmate (Abdul-Rahman), having as much health as the Expert Moonlord (and if as much, it's 100 billion times the health of said Moon Lord with its body parts combined), and can attack with a "loser deathray", "last place lasers", "true Eyes of Minecraft (he is a fan of Minecraft)" and etc, they deal Insta Kill Damage, and he can say "you are a (loser/hacker/last place/noob/...)" to the player (in both chat and with Gizmo's (from Teen Tians Go) voice, because that schoolmate is really EVIL when compared to others), and he drops the Sword of Minecraft (1 million damage, shoots diamonds and emeralds), the Diamond Pickaxe (1000% pickaxe power, breaks EVEN Lihzahrd and Chlorophyte ore in 1 hit), Minecraft Armour (1 million defence, with increased ALL CLASS stats, and the set bonus is eventually a lot of Minecraft Hacks) Diamond Axe (1000% axe and 500% hammer powers), and other drops, summoned by a Merchant Voodoo Doll trashed in lava, killing the Merchant and summoning AbdulRahman

item|Recipe|other info
Merchant Voodoo Doll|1
Gold_Coin.png
, 1
Guide_Voodoo_Doll.png
, 1
Nebula_Fragment.png
Solar_Fragment.png
Vortex_Fragment.png
Stardust_Fragment.png
|summons Abdulrahman and Kills the Merchant

The Covenant come and glass your planet in the Martian Madness event. They turn every single block, head to toe, to glass.

(For some reason, reading this post gives you the impression that the Guide wrote it...)

The Guide now gives players the Meownightmere, a weapon like the Meowmere except it's SUPER COOL AND AWESOME! :DDDDDDD

Yeah, I make my own games even though I dunno how to use a computer and teach video game design and I've played Terraria since 2004, I also beta tested it, when it first came out! and if you don't agree with my suggestion than you're stupid. :mad:
also my utube vids hav 851394861543761967145619465714965174567147956757961745761479567 thpusand subs and im cool
@all the admins@all the admins@all the admins@all the admins@all the admins
@all the admins@all the admins@all the admins@all the admins@all the admins@all the admins@all the admins@all the admins@all the admins@all the admins@all the admins@all the admins

Boss: Ajit Pai (Ocram):
50 million health
6x1111111 damage
420 defence
Drops: Soul of Memes (100% in quantites of 20-46), Ugandan Knuckles's(draconic)/Snoop Dogg's(titan)/Yoda's (spectral) set (1 piece with 11% drop chance), Memetic Arrow (100%, ~28), mask and trophy

Items:
Staff that knows the wae
Does 1 million damage
Summons Ugandan Knuckles to fight for you AND IT TAKES 5 SUMMON SLOTS!!!!!
Crafted from 10 souls of memes, 1 Lightning Aura Cane, 1 Ballista Cane, 1 Flameburst Tower Cane, 1 Explosive Trap Cane and 1 pygmy staff at mythril anvil

Ajit Pai's trident:
1500000 damage
Coated in venom
Crafted from: 1 cobalt naginata/palladium halberd, 1 mythril/orichalcum halberd, 1 adamantite glaive/titanium trident, 1 ghastly glaive, 1 gungnir and 20 souls of memes at mythril anvil

Ultra Terrible Blade (similar to the @Lord Garak's reqest of naming the Ulterra sword (my suggestion))
Does 1500000 damage
Shoots a Terra Blade at enemies
Crafted from 10 souls of memes, 1 cobalt/palladium sword, 1 mythril/orichalcum sword, 1 adamantite/titanium sword, 1 excalibur, 1 night's edge and a terra blade at mythril anvil

Sniper Crossbow:
1500000 damage
Shoots sonic speed Betsy arrows from hell (rising upwards)
Crafted from: 1 cobalt/palladium repeater, 1 mythril/orichalcum repeater, 1 adamantite/titanium repeater, 1 hallowed crossbow, 1 phantom phoenix, 1 aerial bane, 1 daedalus stormbow, 1 sniper rifle and 10 souls of memes at myhril anvil

Ugandan Knuckles/Snoop Dogg/Yoda armours:
50 million defence
Full set: (UG Knuckles) you can press DOWN to roll at enemies and deal 666 dmg, (Snoop Dogg) snipers/sniper crossbows make too much MLG memes if you wear sunglasses, (Yoda) control powerful enemies (like the pillars) and thr game turnd into Star Wars, with the lunatic cultist being Darth Vader, the guide as Obi-Wan, cultists and pillar enemies are being Storm Troopers
Crafted from (full set, you will need 1 class helmet each, not multiclass): full cobalt armour, full mythril armour, full adamantite armour, full hallowed armour, full chlorophyte armour, beetle(for UG knuckles)/shroomite(for Snoop Dogg)/spectre(for Yoda) at mythril anvil

Memetic Arrows:
1500000 dmg
Inflicts Meme Pwned (which deals 666 damage per second, reduces health regen, cannot be watered down, and it makes you stone blind (like the BlackOut debuff)), penetrates up to 696969 targets, shoots too much king harkinian's saying "mah boi"(from Zelda CD-i Games), and splits into 5 shrapnels

Last edited:
A meme shield that grants 9999 defense and completely reflects all damage back to the attacker, even if it's an insta- kill/defense ignoring :D

Back
Top Bottom