Joke Player suggestion Thread

TheG434

Terrarian
Hello one and all to the Joke suggestion thread, I'm your host TheG434!

Ever have one of those hilarious suggestions, but it's a joke so you can't post it in the Player Suggestion forum?
Well this is the place to post it!

I just want to say three things.
1. Please if it's long post it in a spoiler don't know how to do a spoiler? well just type in "[SPOILER] Text goes here [/SPOILER]"
2. This is not to be taken seriously, don't start flame wars because things are imbalanced, they're supposed to be Jokes

Example:

True Terra-lightning-wader-emblem
The true Terra-wader-emblem turns the sword you have into a Terra blade and increases the attack by 100%.
It also lets you walk on water-lava run really fast be in lava for 7 seconds and makes you invincible,
It's made with the Terra blade, The lightning boots, The destroyer emblem, The lava waders, and 5 broken hero swords, at a tinkerers workshop

So think of the most OP, Imbalanced, Funniest thing you can think of

Last edited:
super item slots you can now equip up to 30 different items.
OR shroobeetle armor 500 defense apiece and the same bonuses as shroomite and beetle armor

True terra armor
1000 defense apc set bonus of every armor turns all your weapons into true versions with plus 999999999 dmg

Spawns on top of your spawnpoint. Forces you to use your nagic mirror. When you teleport home cthulhu lands on you and you die.
Spawn conditions: whenever you break a block of dirt while Insanemode is active.

I preesent thee wif...
Da epic accessory of whatever stuff
Here is da spwite :redspin:
Now wat this acksesorie dus is:
all use tiem for eyetems is set to 0
+1000% deefence
And last butt nawt leest
+1000% atack damedge
Hoep u liekd mi sugjestin remember to leik, coment and subscrieb
waet no
Remember 2 souport

SuicideRevolver.jpg
duh suicid revolv
tooltip: "ur a scrob"
use time: 0000.02
damage: 69
shoots urself in tHe fAcE kiLiing yoU aNndd gIvinG youR comPuteR an blUscrEen instAntly!!!!
haha i did a funny

True :red:sman's blade: made w/ 5 copper shortswords and a :red:sman's blade. Deals @@@@@@@ damage and makes pup dawgs rain from the sky if it is raining
Edit: The spoiler isn't showing up, so I can't have a spoiler

it does 1000000000000000000 damage
and it's made with the terra blade the horsemans blade the christmas tree sword
the chlorophyte clay more the true nights edge true Excalibur nights edge and exacalibur

Xx_MLG420NOSCOPERDORITOMTNDEW_xX
150 ranged damage
Always performs critical hits on headshot (i guess this would work on worms and enemies which only have a head)
-10% critical hit chance
Does x3 damage on critical hits
Use time is identical to sniper rifle
When you critical hit someone with it you a cyclone of people yelling, squeakers, doritos, mountain dew, snoop dog, rainbow frogs, and air horns appears.

Crafted with:
1 Sniper Rifle
100 Souls of Sight (for the no scoping skills)
Megaphone (So you can yell at people after you get your headshot)
50 bottles of water
500 stone blocks
500 dirt blocks (this, the water, and the stone would create literal mountain dew)
Pwnhammer (so you can pwn people and a hammer can make triangles to make doritos)
1 Shroomite Bar
1 Beetle Husk
1 Ectoplasm (these three just stop you from getting this weapon until you go obtain all the post plantera but pre moon/fishron ingredients)

Wead
Itz a consewabul dat maeks evryting rainbo nd maeks ahl enemys snewp dogg nd itt lastz 4evur nd maeks ahl wepunz duw 42O damej cuz 42O blayz itt nd itt iz funn. yey

Y0L0
Killz yu nd deeleetz da charectur instuntlee cus yolo xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Cheez
Duz nutheng. Yu jst eet itt.

Back
Top Bottom