Joke Player suggestion Thread

I understand these are joke suggestions, and I'm not trying to be a party pooper. But why are people purposely misspeeling things? Is it suppose to be funny?
hay, u meespilled thaungs!

500 damge,
10 knockback,
50% criticial strike chance.
It reaches 1220409942744209847 blocks in front of you!

Cthulhu's Emblem
Crafted with
1 Avengers Emblem
1 Destroyers Emblem

Adds all abilities from Avengers and Destroyers Emblem
%1 that critical strike attacks affects all enemies in the screen

YO I HEARD YOU LIKE BACONS? YOU DON'T? DEAL WITH IT! IF YOU HATE BACKON THEN FACE MY 420 NOSCOPE!

SO, HERE'S THE SUMMONING WEPAON. YOU NEED THE HATSUNE MIKU BLOWDRYER, MLG BEE, SNIPER SCOPE, TERRA BLADE x2 AND THAT'S HOW YOU GET THE BAAAAKUN WOOOOOOOOAH SICK SPRITE BRO! IT LOOKS LIEK NUTHIN!

YAH NEED 15 BAKUNS TO GET THE BACON APACALIPSE SUMMONER THING. THROW IT IN SOME LAVA AND THERE, YOU SUMMONED IT
THERE IS ONE ENENEMY CALLED THE HATSUNE MIKU. YOU NEED TO KILL IT TO WIN THE GAME! IF YOU DUN, u ded. thats it. you just die. respawn unless hardcore. gg no re.

HATSUNE MIKU:
100k Health
Hatsune Miku AI
Attack Power: (99, 120, and 90 Respectively.)
Defense: (30, 27, and 50 Respectively.)
KB Resit: 20%
Hatsune Miku AI Is The Same As Le Skelerton Primeo combineeed With Le Spatmiztimes AI. So skelebum pie while it vientely jabs at ur faic.
Hatsune Miku will not despawn IF you use a magic mirror. It will despawn if you go into le corruption / le crimsion cuz wynaugt.

MIKU HAS THREE PHASES! EACH OF WHICH USES A DIFFRENT PHASEBLADE COLOR TO ATTACK MIKU WITH! IF YOU USE THAT PHASEBLADE, IT REMOVES ALL OF THE DEFENSE OF MIKU WHILIST ATTACKIN WITH THAT PHASABLADE! Prase 1 = Red Phaseblade. Prase 2 = Orange Phasablade. Prase 3 = Yellow Phaabblade
IF YOU DUN WANNA ATTACK WITH DAT, YOU CAN USE THE DIRT RAD TO ATTACK FOR 30 DMG WITH NU DEFENSE.
Phrase 1: Uses Skeletron Prime AI While Jabbing At You With It's Arms. Each Arm Has 20k HP.
Phase 2: Achieved when one of its arms is knocked out. Uses Spazmiztm's AI While Firing Retinazor's Lazers from its mouth.
Phase 3: Achieved when moth arms are knocked out. Does Violent Headspins While Charging At You,

ONCE U FINISHED HATSUNE MIKU THERE'S ONE MORE ENEMY.
it's you but does the exact thing as you
not hard
0/8 m8 needs more cod
i'm sorry

True bone sword.
vMFQ8tm.png

Crafted with 999 brokn hero swords, 1 massive bone sword,1 enchanted sword, 30 crystal shards, and 1 beam sword
when swung, shoots out a bone sword beam that is colord blu and fractures into 4 shards
deals 1337 dmg, 20 use time

True bone sword.
vMFQ8tm.png

Crafted with 999 brokn hero swords, 1 massive bone sword,1 enchanted sword, 30 crystal shards, and 1 beam sword
when swung, shoots out a bone sword beam that is colord blu and fractures into 4 shards
deals 1337 dmg, 20 use time
nah, m8.
It deals 1337 damage with a -360 use time.
It needs 420 hero swords (fixed), 1 bone sword, 24 enchanted swords, 9999999999999999999999999999999 crystal shards, 69 beam swords (all broken) and 1 dirt block, to lock it past the loading screen.
Also, it looks like this:
YjnLRGv.png

Music Cannon.
It is a weapon that plays every song made by Justin Bieber.
The enemies are instantly killed while the songs play, with unique animations in which the enemies would kill themselves (The music is so awful that they end up killing themselves).

Music Cannon.
It is a weapon that plays every song made by Justin Bieber.
The enemies are instantly killed while the songs play, with unique animations in which the enemies would kill themselves (The music is so awful that they end up killing themselves).
*puts shotgun to head*
*pulls trigger*

Trapped computer:
A trap that, once placed, forces enemies to watch a video.
Said video is named "Dirty Terraria Confessions".
It, like the Music Cannon, causes them to kill themselves.

Trapped computer:
A trap that, once placed, forces enemies to watch a video.
Said video is named "Dirty Terraria Confessions".
It, like the Music Cannon, causes them to kill themselves.
It could be Darude-Sandstorm tho, and causes them to put on sunglasses and a headset.

The Wall Of Flush (Taken from a thread in TO, but given more detail).
Summoned by shooting a toilet with Golden Shower for 4 minutes (Bring lots of mana potions).
Health: 6969696969696969343536.
Defense: 42
Attacks:
Shoots Golden Shower from it´s eyes (53 damage)
Vomits crap (Acts like a flamethrower).
If not killed, EVERYTHING in a given world spawns with (and already-existing entities are inflicted with) the Stinky debuff.

Last edited:
Anything ever suggested by @Baconfry
JK. She has pretty good suggestions so no hate ples. My suggestion is the dirt shorts word it is crafted with one dirt block in the player's inventory and when used it summons a dirt block to fight for you.

Don't care or bother to read people's profile descriptions. It comes down to assumption.

mud rod of epicness to awsum becaus i shots mud and it tooks 99999 mana to use it an also mud can only deal -9999 damage so its awsum

Back
Top Bottom