tAPI jordan's mods.

You need to click join on the right hand side of the social forums and then go to the jFlail thread, keeping in mind you need jLib as well. It currently is for tAPI R11; I will have a build for R12 tomorrow
Thanks, the idea for Jflail is amazing, but I haven't tryed it out yet. Keep up the good work!

It seems kinda pointless and annoying to require people to join some social group to download your mods.

It seems kinda pointless and annoying to require people to join some social group to download your mods.
They are in beta, keeping that sort of thing in the social forums, docs are going to be over there as well; it's not really inconvenient, if they don't want to join fine, no docs. Full releases are going to be here

Ooh! Ooh! A freezing spell!
Like this:
Ice_barrage.gif

source: runescape wikia
Come on, that'd be sweet

Any chance of some r10 versions? My computer can't run r11/r12, it just crashes now.
There is no reason for me to backport it, new things are added with good reason; to optimise the API. You need to ask around on the tAPI thread to see if they can give you any help regarding the issue, tAPI r10 mods are obsolete and won't be the status quo when it comes to great mods.

Ooh! Ooh! A freezing spell!
Like this:
Ice_barrage.gif

source: runescape wikia
Come on, that'd be sweet
I like the idea, however I've never really attempted messing with spritebatch so drawing the effect won't be so easy. I will keep it in mind though!

Oops forgot to mention the fact that jFlail and jLib have been updated!

jFlail:
  • Test version and normal beta now inform in the mods information tab which one you are using and which tAPI they are for. Example: (TEST: For R12) or (BETA: For R12)
  • Added skull and bones
  • Added recipes for the following; coral crusher, skull and bones, pumpkin masher, the snowball
  • String shot now drops off of those spiders in the spider minibiome thing, you know, the pre-HM ones? Yeah those, name eludes me but it's them. 3% drop rate
  • Added beautiful icon
jLib
  • Some things that don't affect anything of importance
  • Added beautiful icon

There is no reason for me to backport it, new things are added with good reason; to optimise the API. You need to ask around on the tAPI thread to see if they can give you any help regarding the issue, tAPI r10 mods are obsolete and won't be the status quo when it comes to great mods.

I like the idea, however I've never really attempted messing with spritebatch so drawing the effect won't be so easy. I will keep it in mind though!
There's no point asking around, my computer is just terrible.[DOUBLEPOST=1414325474][/DOUBLEPOST]
maybe your trying to open it with an r10 mod in the folder? thats why mine crashed
Nope, no r10 mods in the folder. All I have is Jflail, Jlib and Jflail test version. Is it because I've got both at the same time, I mean both Jflails. They have items with the same name.

There's no point asking around, my computer is just terrible.[DOUBLEPOST=1414325474][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope, no r10 mods in the folder. All I have is Jflail, Jlib and Jflail test version. Is it because I've got both at the same time, I mean both Jflails. They have items with the same name.
There's your problem! They both have the same internal name, it's probably messing things really badly. Is there any reason you specifically want to be using both at once? I could upload the test version with a new internal name if really necessary

Just to clarify: The test version is for those who just want to see things in the mod, everything can be crafted from 1 dirt each. The beta version is for those that wish to incorporate the mod into their actual playthroughs.
There really shouldn't be much reason for running both at once, just disable one for now.

So here's a small spoiler for you guys! Be on the lookout for this guy on the 12th of November

e9WpopL.png

Attachments

• e9WpopL.png
    e9WpopL.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Little update for anyone following the thread; I have created a public github repo which currently houses jExo, jFlail and TCF Community Mod. Progress has been slow for quite some time and I'm hoping this is what is needed for me to get back in the swing of things, git here: https://github.com/thatguyjordan/

Little update for anyone following the thread; I have created a public github repo which currently houses jExo, jFlail and TCF Community Mod. Progress has been slow for quite some time and I'm hoping this is what is needed for me to get back in the swing of things, git here: https://github.com/thatguyjordan/
so hows progress going? your still working on the mods right?? id love to see that wall of cake in action!! :D

so hows progress going? your still working on the mods right?? id love to see that wall of cake in action!! :D
Quite a bit of progress has been made with jExo, unfortunately due to the way the mod works, just one item needs over 300 Jsons individually edited. However, we are making progress.

Oh and as for the wall of cake
http://imgur.com/a/NO2OO

Back
Top Bottom