Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 7
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
For some reason whenever I load up a Journey Mode world, I go to click the Powers Menu, and it doesn't open, but when i click anywhere else on my screen it opens, this is very annoying, please fix this.

Its possible that your Powers Menu hotkey was improperly assigned to the Mouse Click button.

This would, theoretically, cause the Powers Menu to open, and then instantly close, when you clicked on the Powers menu button, but any other click would open it normally.

If you want to screencap your keybindings page, we can confirm this, but deleting your input profiles.json file may fix it as well. You can find it in Documents>My Games>Terraria

Its possible that your Powers Menu hotkey was improperly assigned to the Mouse Click button.

This would, theoretically, cause the Powers Menu to open, and then instantly close, when you clicked on the Powers menu button, but any other click would open it normally.

If you want to screencap your keybindings page, we can confirm this, but deleting your input profiles.json file may fix it as well. You can find it in Documents>My Games>Terraria
Thank you so much, I deleted my input profiles.json file, and now it is back to normal.

By the way, I'm really enjoying Journey's End, keep up the great work! <3

Back
Top Bottom