Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense does increase on Expert, but I believe it doesn't increase anymore on Master because it'd make far too many weapons nonviable due to the creep enemy defense would have.

Several suggestions:

#1 Blizzard Event Changes (In-Depth)

I brought up my proposed changes to the Blizzard event at the beginning of this thread, but I didn't specify any exact changes. I will present the exact changes I think should take place in this post.

My argument is that it it doesn't make sense for Rain enemies to spawn during Blizzards. The Flying Fish and Umbrella Slimes look out of place in the Snow biome, especially considering how fleshed out Sandstorms are – leading the Blizzard event to feel outdated in comparison. Considering that Sandstorms have Underground Desert enemies spawn on the surface, I thought a similar mechanic could be applied to make Blizzards more unique.

The specifics of my suggestion are as follows:

– Flying Fish, Umbrella Slimes, Raincoat Zombies, and Angry Nimbuses no longer spawn in the Snow biome during Blizzards.
– Ice Bats, Spiked Ice Slimes, and Undead Vikings now spawn on the Snow biome surface during Blizzards (replacing the Flying Fish, Umbrella Slimes, and Raincoat Zombies). Ice Elementals and Ice Tortoises will also spawn during Hardmode Blizzards, with Armored Vikings replacing Undead Vikings.
– The Bestiary's "Blizzard" filter is added to the filter menu, and given to Ice Bats, Spiked Ice Slimes, Undead Vikings, Armored VIkings, Ice Elementals, and Ice Tortoises.

The final statistics after these changes:
– Blizzard Enemies (Pre-Hardmode): 3 (before, was 3 at night and 2 during day)
– Sandstorm Enemies (Pre-Hardmode): 3
– Blizzard Enemies (Hardmode): 6 (was 4 at night and 3 during day)
– Sandstorm Enemies (Hardmode): 6 (9 if you count Sand Shark variants)
– Unique Sandstorm Enemies: 3 (6 if you count Sand Shark variants)
– Unique Blizzard Enemies: 1

#2 Ice Elemental Oversight

The Ice Elemental's attacks do not inflict Chilled or Frozen, as every other ice-themed enemy does. This seems like a definite oversight.

#3 Mummy Variation Tweaks

The Corrupt variants of Ghouls and Sand Sharks both deal 60 damage, whereas the Crimson versions both deal 64 damage. This is not the case with Dark Mummies and Blood Mummies, as both deal 60 damage, breaking the previous pattern. In fact, there is no stats difference between them at all, whereas the variations of Ghouls and Sand Sharks have numerous minor stats differences.

I propose that the Blood Mummy's damage be raised from 60 to 64, to match the other Crimson Desert variants. The other stats don't have to be adjusted, as this is the only strict pattern in the stats differences between Corrupt and Crimson Desert enemies.

There is also a long-running inconsistency in the damage values of Hallowed Desert enemies, as Light Mummies deal 55 damage while Dreamer Ghouls and Crystal Threshers deal 54. Apart from the aforementioned Blood Mummies, all other types of Desert have the same shared damage value between these three enemies. Either the Light Mummy's damage should be lowered from 55 to 54, or the latter two enemies should have their damage raised to 55 to match.

Normal DesertCorrupt DesertCrimson DesertHallowed Desert
Mummy50606055
Ghoul50606454
Sand Shark50606454

Sources
Mummies
Ghouls
Sand Sharks

Last edited:
A spear definitely sounds better than a sword. I've actually completely forgotten their existence... whoops. Maybe give it an alt-fire that allows it to block enemy hits and reflect projectiles for an extended amount of time? Maybe also make it get the Striking Moment buff on every deflection and parry. Sounds overpowered on paper but you need to actually land the hit, and its base damage can be reduced to not be as strong.
Sunray
Fires one solar flare (Drakomire's style) that home into enemies and deal 200% of the weapon's damage, pierces and stays on screen for 5 seconds or until it has hit an enemy 5 times. The spear should be able to damage enemies that have been hit by the piercing solar flare, neglecting iframes. The solar flare does not get the striking moment buff.

75 damage (450 (spear) + 900 (solar flare) = 1350 theoretical DPS before crits, raises to 3150 DPS with Striking Moment always active. (upper limit))
22 use time, autoswing
5 knockback
14% critical hit chance
Compared to other solar weapons, Daybreak's DPS is around 1362.5, Solar Eruption's is roughly 1360 DPS

Whereas for the ranged weapon, a Blackhole Launcher really seems like an excellent pick. I don't really see another idea for a celestial themed rocket launcher.
Blackhole Launcher
Fires a slow moving black hole with an accretion disk (on the equator) which fires a gamma ray burst of light every second on the poles dealing high damage to anything that comes by, and also high temperature dust clouds that scorch enemies, this time not restricted by the black hole's alignment. Enemies that are near it are attracted to the black hole, dealing massive damage in the process. You can see this as an upgrade to the Magnet Sphere.

10 damage (Note: I've calculated the DPS completely based on the Rocket 1. If you use other rockets, it may be higher.)
  1. Upon firing the launcher, a black hole is emitted with its equator parallel to the gun's alignment.
  2. The black hole will weakly attract every mob in the vicinity, dealing 150% of the gun's total damage every 6 ticks once the mob is inside of it. (750 DPS). The black hole's size is equal to the Magnet Sphere with Rocket 3s, and is smaller with Rocket 1s.
  3. The black hole's accretion disk deals 100% of the gun's total damage to the enemies, dealing damage every 6 ticks. (500 DPS) The accretion disc is parallel to the equator and extends up to 2 times the black hole's length.
  4. The black hole will emit slow moving homing particles at nearby enemies every 6 ticks, dealing 50% of the gun's total damage. (250 DPS)
  5. The black hole will emit gamma ray bursts parallel to its poles every 60 ticks, dealing 500% of the gun's total damage (500 DPS)
  6. The black hole disappears after 15 seconds, or when a new one is created. If it has been fired with a rocket that doesn't destroy tiles, it will bounce off normal blocks. Otherwise it will destroy them.
30 use time, no autoswing.
0.6 velocity (Magnet Sphere's is at 1.2 velocity)
2 knockback
4% critical hit chance
Can I also attract your attention to the fact the ranger class has literally 0 accessories that increase rocket damage or add functionality? They should add a "Laser Tracker" accessory, dropped from the skeleton commando, that allows you to turn your rockets into homing ones that will travel to & orbit your cursor, similarly to the Magic Missile. There will be problems to such an implementation because of the fact that some launchers' projectiles are affected by gravity. Cough celebration 2. I understand the grenade launcher, the very first you will probably unlock but the end-game launcher, really? Maybe make the projectiles not affected by gravity instead of being homing.

The mage weapon is a tough one. His celestial weapons are especially hard to conceptualize because he doesn't really need a 3rd pick, and he's a mage, so anything can be part of the equation. For this reason I'm going to skip him.

The summoner would really benefit from a celestial whip, though. How about a Stardust Membrane?
Stardust Membrane
Not much to say here. It's a whip.

150 damage
30 use time
12 velocity
Inflicts "Celled" on hit, tag duration lasts for the entirety of "Celled" debuff + 4 seconds by default
15% summon tag critical hit chance

This is it for today, inventing is fun but tiresome. Criticism is welcome. And yes I know that there will probably be no more content for Terraria, but it's nice to think of the ifs sometimes.
Nice samples Namewise I think "Prominence" and "Milky Wave" would be far better names as Sunray and Stardust Membrane are kind of bland compared to existing pillar weapons. And I think the Milky Way Weaver has the perfect movement pattern as it stretches out for basing a whip off of it.

As for the Mage weapon I still think a stationary residual damage weapon would fit best since the two pillar weapons are homing rapid shot weapons Nebula Blaze and the slow Homing Nebula Arcanum but yeah at this pnt gear seems unlikely even if it would really help flesh out the game.

As another note Valor is not able to be acquired from golden lock boxes I presume this is an oversight?
Also There is the awkward missible status of the Cascade which either clogs up your inventory prehardmode or is unobtainable. I propose that Cascade could be changed to be crafted from Valor +10-20 Hellstone Bars this would fix both issues.

Amarok is way too good to be left available right from the start of hardmode without effort effectively invalidating the Hellfire and Chic's existence especially with the perplexing decision to nerf the latter. This balance issue could be resolved by making Amarok either a drop from the Ice Golem or more preferably crafted from Chic+1 Frost Core.
While less important further inventory clogging issues with Yelets in the post mech Jungle could be resolved by making Yelets crafted say via Amazon+Turtle Shell +5-10 Chlorophyte bars. Would still be at the same point of progression but I wouldn't be picking up 30+ of them while in the Jungle >_>

Also There is the awkward missible status of the Cascade which either clogs up your inventory prehardmode or is unobtainable. I propose that Cascade could be changed to be crafted from Valor +10-20 Hellstone Bars this would fix both issues.

While less important further inventory clogging issues with Yelets in the post mech Jungle could be resolved by making Yelets crafted say via Amazon+Turtle Shell +5-10 Chlorophyte bars. Would still be at the same point of progression but I wouldn't be picking up 30+ of them while in the Jungle >_>

You say "inventory clogging", I say "valuta"... yes they're unstackable, just like many other items throughout the game (from the Depth Meter onward) that go from tool/weapon//checkpoint to salable bonus. It's a player judgement call as to when they eventually move onward to "trash", but between the Void Bag and the Skeleton Merchant (and now other NPCs housed underground), its not like they're a real problem..

If its not doing enough damage, it may be a code issue, I'll look into it. I'm not going to say that 24/30 is "enough", but there is something to be said for iterations. This build was an experiment that increased their damage. Consequently, I was forced to raise the enemy damage (apparently that is non-negotiable) in turn, and for every buff to them I continue to add, enemy variants will have to increase in turn. I've already reduced durations somewhat to account for that, but anything further would be a straight buff to certain enemies. So that is something to be considered.

I'd like to look into increasing it further, but I feel that the 24/30 step is a good middle ground for starters. "Better" is always an improvement, even if its not "Perfect".
To the people talking about a Cursed Inferno buff, it's quite possible there is a bug halving its DPS (Leinfors may confirm this finding).

The talk about scalings made me realize how inconsistent certain environmental hazards are.
  • Lava deals same damage to players (80) regardless of difficulty mode, same for enemies (50)
    Partially, that means higher difficulty players have easier time tanking direct hits from Lava due to better Defense.
    However, On Fire! DoT actually has increased duration (7/14/17.5 seconds), which results in increased damage (28 -> 56 -> 70)
  • Sand deals scaling damage to players (20/40/60) and fixed damage to enemies (11)
    However, Suffocation DoT is fixed 20 damage/s, which lowers the overall impact
  • Boulders deal scaling damage to players (140/280/420) and fixed damage to enemies (70)
    Cactus needles scale in similar way (40/80/120 for players, 20 for enemies)
  • Explosive trap deals fixed damage (500?) to both players and enemies
  • Dart Trap deals scaling damage to players (40/80/120) and fixed damage to enemies (20)
    Poison duration and damage also scale (10/20/25 seconds, 20/40/50 damage)
So, what are the main points we can extract from there?
  • Enemies always take fixed damage from traps. It does make sense from balance view: you as player can use these traps as weapons on enemies. If they would have scaled it will be weird since it'd become a lot more effective to refer to traps instead of actual weapons.
  • IMHO territory: However, it also removes the satisfaction of interacting with these in smart way, since the payoff to risk ratio slowly decrease as they become a lot more dangerous to the player, while the relative efficiency of them on enemies decreases as well, due to growing HP. There is no good resolve to that problem other than compromise so I cross that out.
  • Damage on the player, however, jumps quite wildly between difficulties, it is hard to define which purpose each trap has at this point.
    There are 3 "tiers" to separate traps with:
    1) Fixed damage: Explosive traps, thorns and spikes. These traps become less threatening with modes, not only because of becoming weaker in comparison with other damage sources, but also because defense scaling affects them.
    Worth noting that explosive trap is partially unaffected by that since insane damage almost guarantees 1-shotting early on.
    2) Partially scaling damage: Lava and Sand. One has fixed damage but increases DoT, another has scaling damage but fixed DoT
    3) Fully scaling damage: Boulders and Dart Traps. Obviously, the ones that become quite more deadly with difficulty increase (to the point of oneshots from Boulders)
Basically, it would be nice to see an insight behind why some traps scale, some do that partially and some don't at all. Maybe even figure out an universal formula for them and bring them together.

P.S. Seeing a discussion about DoTs and that Cursed Inferno had to change on enemies to accommodate to a buff raised another question:
What if, the player will get intentionally different (lower) damage from DoTs than enemies in most instances?
The varying damage already exists on traps, and it didn't seem to be too confusing, so that principle could be used with DoTs as well.
That will help designing actually strong combat debuffs while not exploding the player
(after all, the enemies scale way more wildly HP-wise, while the player usually has better DMG means).
Additional benefit is being able to bring the debuffs that are currently inflicted by player only (like Shadowflame, Celled, Daybroken) for related enemy attacks.

I suggest making RNG dependent events (Blood Moon, Solar Eclipse) able to be spawned at will in Journey Mode, through the powers menu, after having it happen once already. This would alleviate a lot of annoyance, especially for summoners

To the people talking about a Cursed Inferno buff, it's quite possible there is a bug halving its DPS (Leinfors may confirm this finding).

On review, yes, Cursed Inferno and Venom are doing half as much as I had intended them to do. They are still buffed substantially from how much they WERE doing, but the code has a 2x divider on DoT effects that was unclear to me, so the end result is less than expected.

This should be remedied in my balance review patch.

On an unrelated note, I have two particular scenarios that I'd be interested in ideas/solutions for. One of them has already been discussed heavily in this thread, though I'm not 100% satisfied with the ideas proposed, and the other is new.

So,

Situation A:
Band of Starpower is a fairly critical piece of many mage build tinkers, but is more or less Corruption exclusive, with the only way to get it being Hardmode-Graveyard seeds and fishing it up out of a Biome Crate (pretty significant hoops to jump through).

Goal:
Find a clean way to offer cross-world access to it that would also allow symmetrical application to the Panic Necklace.

Limitations:
- Can't require the addition of new items
- Ideally wouldn't remove the Band of Starpower from the Shadow Orb loot pool
- Can be symmetrically applied to Panic Necklace
- If its locked to Hardmode, its barely an improvement on the current method, so that is likely not a great solution
- Whatever solution is made here is not likely to be applied to the rest of the Corruption/Crimson alternates. This is exclusively oriented at the Band of Starpower (and the Panic Necklace due to symmetry).

There have been a lot of ideas tossed around in the thread, including putting it in Gold Chests, putting it in Sky Chests, making it craftable, etc. Right now, none of them feel quite right. I know "where I want to get to", but I'm not satisfied with a quality solution to doing so, and if we can't find an ideal solution, then it might not be something that we can do.

Situation B:
Terra Blade, True Night's Edge, and True Excalibur are fundamentally difficult to balance as a result of their source and tiering. On paper, they are the exact same tier, because once you get both of them, you can immediately upgrade to Terra Blade. This means that the Terra Blade can't be "as good as it deserves" because its actually the same tier as the True Swords, which limits it. It also means that the True Swords can't be as good as THEY deserve, because you need to reserve "upward mobility" for the Terra Blade. All 3 weapons suffer for it.

But that's not the only problem. Technically speaking, their tier is post-Mech. You can get these weapons as soon as you've beaten the 3 mechs. However, it is HEAVILY RNG locked, with Solar Tablets being locked to just before Golem. This is highly problematic, because if I balance them for post-Mech/pre-Plantera, they aren't strong enough when you are LIKELY to get them. But if I balance them for pre-Golem/post-Golem, then they are WAY too strong if you get them early. So, with that all said!

Goal:
1. Separate the tier of the Terra Blade from the True Swords. The True Swords should be unlocked at an earlier tier than Terra Blade, so that they do not immediately upgrade into it. This allows all 3 weapons to fulfill their own niches and have room to grow and stand on their own.
2. Figure out a solution to the Broken Hero Sword/Eclipse situation, so that the "tier" of the weapon isn't smeared across 2 and a half in-game tiers.
3. Ultimately, Terra Blade should be stronger than it is, but it is difficult to just buff it while it is currently hamstrung by the two issues stated above. Resolving the above two issues will allow me to buff Terra Blade, and probably both of the True Swords as well.

Limitations:
- It is unlikely that a new item will be added to allow for the crafting here
- True Excalibur's unlock must be, at minimum, post-3-mech, but the easier it is to unlock, the less room it has to grow over Excalibur
- The more space put between Terra Blade and the True Swords, the more they can stand apart
- Broken Hero Sword is not going away, but a sufficiently compelling argument could be made to see it moved to a different source. It could theoretically be only used for Terra Blade, and not for the True Swords.

I've done a lot of brainstorming on both of the above and I'm just not satisfied with any of the solutions we've come up with. Most of them have logistical issues that either make them ineffective at accomplishing the intended purpose, or mean they are likely to be turned down by Redigit.

I'm interested in any ideas you guys have to offer. :)

On review, yes, Cursed Inferno and Venom are doing half as much as I had intended them to do. They are still buffed substantially from how much they WERE doing, but the code has a 2x divider on DoT effects that was unclear to me, so the end result is less than expected.

This should be remedied in the next patch.

On an unrelated note, I have two particular scenarios that I'd be interested in ideas/solutions for. One of them has already been discussed heavily in this thread, though I'm not 100% satisfied with the ideas proposed, and the other is new.

So,

Situation A:
Band of Starpower is a fairly critical piece of many mage build tinkers, but is more or less Corruption exclusive, with the only way to get it being Hardmode-Graveyard seeds and fishing it up out of a Biome Crate (pretty significant hoops to jump through).

Goal:
Find a clean way to offer cross-world access to it that would also allow symmetrical application to the Panic Necklace.

Limitations:
- If its locked to Hardmode, its barely an improvement on the current method, so that is likely not a great solution
- Whatever solution is made here is not likely to be applied to the rest of the Corruption/Crimson alternates. This is exclusively oriented at the Band of Starpower (and the Panic Necklace due to symmetry).

There have been a lot of ideas tossed around in the thread, including putting it in Gold Chests, putting it in Sky Chests, making it craftable, etc. Right now, none of them feel quite right. I know "where I want to get to", but I'm not satisfied with a quality solution to doing so, and if we can't find an ideal solution, then it might not be something that we can do.

Situation B:
Terra Blade, True Night's Edge, and True Excalibur are fundamentally difficult to balance as a result of their source and tiering. On paper, they are the exact same tier, because once you get both of them, you can immediately upgrade to Terra Blade. This means that the Terra Blade can't be "as good as it deserves" because its actually the same tier as the True Swords, which limits it. It also means that the True Swords can't be as good as THEY deserve, because you need to reserve "upward mobility" for the Terra Blade. All 3 weapons suffer for it.

But that's not the only problem. Technically speaking, their tier is post-Mech. You can get these weapons as soon as you've beaten the 3 mechs. However, it is HEAVILY RNG locked, with Solar Tablets being locked to just before Golem. This is highly problematic, because if I balance them for post-Mech/pre-Plantera, they aren't strong enough when you are LIKELY to get them. But if I balance them for pre-Golem/post-Golem, then they are WAY too strong if you get them early. So, with that all said!

Goal:
1. Separate the tier of the Terra Blade from the True Swords. The True Swords should be unlocked at an earlier tier than Terra Blade, so that they do not immediately upgrade into it. This allows all 3 weapons to fulfill their own niches and have room to grow and stand on their own.
2. Figure out a solution to the Broken Hero Sword/Eclipse situation, so that the "tier" of the weapon isn't smeared across 2 and a half in-game tiers.
3. Ultimately, Terra Blade should be stronger than it is, but it is difficult to just buff it while it is currently hamstrung by the two issues stated above. Resolving the above two issues will allow me to buff Terra Blade, and probably both of the True Swords as well.

Limitations:
- True Excalibur's unlock must be, at minimum, post-3-mech, but the easier it is to unlock, the less room it has to grow over Excalibur
- The more space put between Terra Blade and the True Swords, the more they can stand apart
- Broken Hero Sword is not going away, but a sufficiently compelling argument could be made to see it moved to a different source. It could theoretically be only used for Terra Blade, and not for the True Swords.

I've done a lot of brainstorming on both of the above and I'm just not satisfied with any of the solutions we've come up with. Most of them have logistical issues that either make them ineffective at accomplishing the intended purpose, or mean they are likely to be turned down by Redigit.

For the second situation, the easier solutions beckon for some kind of crafting ingredient or a True version of the Terra Blade. This will obviously get turned down, so let's brainstorm for a new idea. To resolve a problem we must address its root cause. You generally acquire the Terra Blade after grinding one or multiple solar eclipses, and you generally craft the two True swords at the same time. This is a problem. You cannot separate the sword tiers if they are literally crafted the exact same day. The solution seems to ask to make the broken hero swords rarer. This is my take on how it could be done:
  • Make Solar eclipses more common if they haven't appeared in your world yet. A 1 in 2 chance immediately after defeating the 3rd mechanical boss AND if a solar eclipse hasn't spawned yet, which turns into a 1 in 6 chance after defeating Plantera and if a Solar Eclipse has already spawned, which turns into a 1 in 20 chance after defeating Golem.
  • Mothron becomes a, no pun intended, fully fledged mini-boss that you fight some time in the middle of the Solar Eclipse. If Golem hasn't been defeated, he can only spawn once during the event.
  • If Mothron is fought before Golem, the Broken Hero sword becomes a guaranteed drop (because he can only spawn once).
This balancing seems odd, however. It sounds simpler to just... add new items.

Last edited:
As long as "Broken Hero Swords" are the method to get all three, I don't think that is a solution. Making them more painstaking to get will only increase the frustration of it all, but without freeing me up to make the changes I need to make.

Adding new items is out of my authority to do. I have limited scope of what I am allowed to change or adjust. And absolutely adding a True Terra Blade is out of the question, in terms of sheer work. Even adding a simple "material" is unlikely to be approved, and those are of minimal effort compared to making an entirely new sword.

Situation A:

Goal:

Limitations:

I think it would be simple to make Dryad (or any other npc really) sell them after Brain/EoW have been defeated.
Situation B:

Goal:

Limitations:

Yeah, the best solution I have is to make True Excalibur and True Night Edge be crafted from all three mechanical souls, and make the Mothron spawn post-Plantera (in line with its other drops), finally, make Terra Blade include broken hero sword in its crafting.

I think it would be simple to make Dryad (or any other npc really) sell them after Brain/EoW have been defeated.

Yeah, the best solution I have is to make True Excalibur and True Night Edge be crafted from all three mechanical souls, and make the Mothron spawn post-Plantera (in line with its other drops), finally, make Terra Blade include broken hero sword in its crafting.
In addition to the three mechanical souls, True Excalibur could use Souls of Light, and True Night's Edge could use Souls of Night. Light Shards and Dark Shards are another possible material.

The true swords could also include Chlorophyte Bars in their crafting recipes, in addition to or instead of using the three mechanical souls. This would require some additional effort beyond just defeating the three mechanical bosses.

Last edited:
In addition to the three mechanical souls, True Excalibur could use Souls of Light, and True Night's Edge could use Souls of Night. Light Shards and Dark Shards are another possible material.

The true swords could also include Chlorophyte Bars in their crafting recipes, in addition to or instead of using the three mechanical souls.
I did like to keep the crafting simpler still, but good.

True Excalibur Autoswing

For some reason, True Excalibur doesn't have autoswing while Excalibur does. I suggest that True Excalibur receive autoswing. It makes no sense why it should be a downgrade in this respect. It also makes it slightly worse than the True Night's Edge.

Pirate Staff

The Pirate Staff is currently too rare for what it is. Similar to the Slime Staff, it should have its droprate buffed.

I'll also bring up a non-balance-related thing. The current, near-constant rate at which the pirate minions poop (every 5-10 seconds is my estimate) is simply ridiculous, as seen in this video (which is from 1.2.4, but this hasn't been adjusted since). This should really be an occasional thing – for example, with six pirates out, a single pirate could poop every one to two minutes. (Add that to the list of sentences I thought I'd never write.) This would significantly reduce visual clutter while using the staff. For a visual gag it's currently far too distracting, particularly when you have large numbers of pirates out. (I don't believe that even the rate from Pixel Piracy – to which the staff was a reference – was as frequent as this.)

Last edited:
The true swords could also include Chlorophyte Bars in their crafting recipes, in addition to or instead of using the three mechanical souls. This would require some additional effort beyond just defeating the three mechanical bosses.

One possible candidate solution I had considered over the weekend was 3x soul for True Night's Edge, and Chlorophyte for True Excalibur.

Why the inconsistency? Because Chlorophyte is "further" away from Excalibur's unlock tier than 3-Soul. Meanwhile, Night's Edge is pre-WoF, so it can afford to come earlier.

Do you think this inconsistency would be more distracting/symmetry breaking than valuable? I think its a more ideal solution from a balance perspective, but perhaps not from a "perception" perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom