Texture Pack Journey's end Graphics overhaul: part 2

Um...maybe try deleting unused folders and stuff. There are tons of unused folders everywhere. Also, the
Id like to recommend some ingame description. SCT? and no description or info. Itd also be nice if the download was renamed something other than 'texturepack'..
problem is fixed! Here:

Attachments

• Terraria 1.4 Graphics Overhaul Part 2.zip
    373.5 KB · Views: 219
I've unzipped the file and also have the zipped file in the directory, but it isn't showing up in the Texture Pack tab. Is there something going on, or am I dumb?

Can someone please tell me how to get texture packs? I've been trying for days now and still can't figure it out. So can someone please tell me how to actually do it in a less confusing way?
Thanks.

Can someone please tell me how to get texture packs? I've been trying for days now and still can't figure it out. So can someone please tell me how to actually do it in a less confusing way?
Thanks.
  1. Install.
  2. Plop it in the Resource Packs folder.
  3. Restart Terraria. Enjoy!
  4. Extras: Make sure that the folder is zipped, unless explained otherwise. Also, make sure that there is a pack.json and an icon.png file with the Content folder. Also make sure that the Content folder is right after the Texture Pack folder: Texture Pack/Content. Same with other files.

Last edited:
It would be cool for the texture pack to have:
- A meaningful file name. Being "texture pack" in a folder of texture pack is really not helpful for understanding what is it.
- A meaningful title. "SCT".... What does that even mean ?
- A meaningful description... An emoji isn't a description.
- A meaningful icon. Icon doesn't say at all what it is. Okay, I understand having an icon saying exactly what this is is.. hard, but atleast make an effort or just do one of the other 3.

If I come back years later, how am I going to know what the heck is this pack ? Hell, pretty sure I'll forget in less than a month.

Would be nice to have this on the workshop. Tmodloader 1.4 isn't compatible with zip/folder resource packs for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom