Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for clearing that up. mad respect for you bro. best of luck
Hey, thank you too. I really appreciate having someone tell me when I say something course. I've spent a lot of time in online places where courtesy is an afterthought, and it can be tough sometimes to not be a bit of a jerk on instinct. It's always better to let somebody know if they're being a dink. 👌

It's been lots of fun! I don't think my entry had the widest appeal, but the people who like it seem very passionate about it and that makes me super happy. All the excited yelling in the reveal stream, the cute nicknames and silly hashtags, it's all going to be a fond memory for a very long time. Art can feel like a thankless task sometimes, but it's times like this that remind me why I love it so much!

I think I'm glad, actually... that I didn't make it. This wait would have made me internally fall apart if I was a finalist. Mad respect to all of them for (presumably) not losing their sanity.

Same, I would be very nervious if I was a finalist, but I really want to see the winners so badly xD. Best of luck for them, I wish most of them will be happy after this.

I think I'm glad, actually... that I didn't make it. This wait would have made me internally fall apart if I was a finalist. Mad respect to all of them for (presumably) not losing their sanity.
Same, I would be very nervious if I was a finalist, but I really want to see the winners so badly xD. Best of luck for them, I wish most of them will be happy after this.

Heh- yeah, I can second that sentiment; I'll admit to still being a bit disappointed, but the one certainty is that now we can sit this one out now and see what happens, yeah? Personally, I hope all three of the entries I vouch for make it (though the lack of talk when it comes to one of them makes me a little concerned), but if there's one thing we can do, it's keep an eye out and be there when the winners are decided, yeah?

I misplaced my sanity under the sofa like a decade ago, so I'm already immune! All jokes aside, it's nerve-wracking but there are many games to play and cats to pet to distract from the waiting.

I misplaced my sanity under the sofa like a decade ago, so I'm already immune! All jokes aside, it's nerve-wracking but there are many games to play and cats to pet to distract from the waiting.

Well, I have to keep drawing sooo I have a lot of work to do xD. Good luck on the contest! And even if you don't win feel proud of yourself, you made it this far. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom