Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My entry wasn't chosen but I honestly didn't expect it to with all these other amazing additions.
I'd say the team's picks are good and varied. Let's see which ones win!

Also, Floret Protector is rad. Looks nothing like any armor set and there's just something about the color choices.

... Oh my god. My legitimate and sincere congratulations to every single one of these finalists. I was entering this thread prepared to be wholely impressed by entries half of the quality that I'm seeing. I am truly blown away. You've all outdone yourselves. I honestly wish that we could see every one of these in-game at some point.

Picking between any of these is going to be like choosing between children.

Welp, mine's not there. I guess it was a good try.

Now, now, now, which one will I choose, maybe that one with the straw hat will be the one I vote.

I almost got a heart attack!
My heart goes to all the people who didn't make it! <3

When it was around the 17th work and mine didn't show up yet, I felt what some of you probably feel right now!

PLEASE, don't let this bring you down! You have talent in you! Grow it and you WILL shine even more than you do right now!

I almost got a heart attack!
My heart goes to all the people who didn't make it! <3

When it was around the 17th work and mine didn't show up yet, I felt what some of you probably feel right now!

PLEASE, don't let this bring you down! You have talent in you! Grow it and you WILL shine even more than you do right now!

I appreciate the sentiment, honestly. I'm not sure how everyone else feels right now, though- other than that there's a bunch of entries I liked that didn't make it either, and I'd still say they're really good, you know what I mean?

At least I tried, but this finalist are so amazing! Definitely looking forward to be able to wear some of these vanity sets!

God these are all so good! Had I known there was a contest I would've submitted something! But I personally love the Cosmic Terror, Plaguebringer, and Capricorn ones, I hope at least one of those wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom