Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...
i honestly can't decide, i'm still debating whether to vote for any of these 4

Slime Queen

The Timeless Traveler

Dragon Empress

Wandering Ronin

they're all really good, but if i had to choose, i'd say slime queen since we don't actually have a slime based skin, only a dye and a summon as far as i know. and the timeless traveler has a good story in it, with it meaning that even after the games final update, it still holds a special place in our hearths.
i'm ok with any of these winning, but i believe that it should be either the slime queen to have a disguise of one of the most iconic bosses (i say it cause it's probably the first boss and event everyone had) or the timeless traveler for it's way of showing the games immortality
and the dragon empress looks hot too, but everyone's into elfs, so that makes sense

Last edited:
A little something for the occasion
Best of luck y'all :D
Capricorn Heart.png

While I didn't get a finalist... (probably last place now of the non finalists... now I think about) I 100% want bubblehead to win as goldfish need more love... (if it wins, I am 100% using it in my terraria)

update: now I think about it.. I don't think the bubblehead or any of my votes will win since peeps prefer human characters more so I want someone to mod in bubblehead and prove that goldfish rule over robot angels (the cyber angel is pretty good though)

I sincerely do hope some people add their designs into the game through mods if they don't win. It's just such a shame to see such awesome designs go to waste.

Absolutely. There's just way too many awesome submissions. Choosing only a handful of candidates to vote on and then only adding 3 of them (out of several thousand entries) just doesn't do the artists justice, in my opinion.
However, it would require a lot of work from a modder to animate and implement this many designs, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom