Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gonna be sad if neither Starlight Dream nor TV Head will make it into the game, I like the design of both of them.

Hopefully they'll add a 4th winner to the list if both of the plague doctor suits do win. Having 3 different plague doctors ingame feels too much for me.
None of the two are actually plague doctors.I think the Plaguebringer is getting the first place. As to my one, I'm not sure it'll make it

i know times up but ill love to see a new cape/coat/robe. here is a few of my ideas. fda170e9d87864f8c1f12f91973faf3bd93a86a8_hq.jpganti_virus_gaster_with_by_S.R Gaster 1126-daj1u0m (2).jpg a lot of the art here does not belong to me but i did take the skeleton and anded my own touch then did some color/sharpness editing to get the pics. do what you want with them. thank you for hearing me out

Top one on page 7

Attachments

• TF Terraria costume submission.png
    TF Terraria costume submission.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 108
  • TF Terraria costume submission Split.png
    TF Terraria costume submission Split.png
    9 KB · Views: 111
Yeah
Top one on page 7
you definitely should have submitted this one.

None of the two are actually plague doctors.I think the Plaguebringer is getting the first place. As to my one, I'm not sure it'll make it
As Zootsuit said before I think, you're basically confirmed to be in my guy. Take a look at the sheer numbers of people who want your set to be in game. You deserve to relax a little lmao. If you don't want to get cocky in case you somehow get disappointed (in the 1/1000000000 chance you're not a winner) at least be glad that you got this amount of people to recognize your work as their personal favorite out of the 7k entries and treat yourself to a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom