Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest Dazzle.png

The name is Forest Dazzle. It's a yellow and green mixed dress with a white and blue necklace. She's got flower petals connected to a band on her head and a flower on her waist. Her dress is also speckled with white.

love the game, saw the competition and decided to try make my own cool set
so here is my "DawnStalkers" set:
blue.v2.jpg
green.v2.jpg
orange.v2.jpg
pink.v2.jpg
red.v2.jpg

blueD.v2.jpg
greenD.v2.jpg
orangeD.v2.jpg
pinkD.v2.jpg
redD.v2.jpg

blueDD.v3.jpg
greenDD.v3.jpg
orangeDD.v3.jpg
pinkDD (1).v3.jpg
redDD.v3.jpg

the idea behind this set is that it glows in the dark and the lights colours could be changed with dyes to give it a nice look because who doesn't like glowing lights?
thanks for checking out my design ;)

EDIT:
i wasn't sure if dye masks were a feature so if i had to i would personally go with the light blue colouring although any colour would look just as good
i intended to put a full body cloak on the suit but that was generally beyond my skill level regardless a full cloak would look sick with the armor sort of giving him a bounty hunter vibe
and if i could pick an effect to go with the set i would pick the adamantite armor pulse effect
Have a great day!!!

Last edited:
sp.png
It's th hair pin

-it will spin when wind come and spin same as wind direction,My design is bad but i want a something like this

it's a pretty cute When it spin UWU
View attachment 243488

Attachments

• Hairpin Airmill.png
    Hairpin Airmill.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 179
Woop probably terrible but I tried :)
New Piskel-1.png.png

it the potion mixing floaty migobber device or p.m.f.m.d

Last edited by a moderator:
1584395444410.png

This is my Terraria avatar. I might not be good at drawing but i tried to make a cowboy as a vanity suit. He wears a leather jacket and a yellow hat with some thongs. He also wears a bandana.
i didn't have the perfect app to make this good but it still looks okay.

i have spent a lot of time on this and i hope its worth it. i had to edit this because the first didn't look to good.

Attachments

• 1584347232732.png
    1584347232732.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
Penguinarmor:
the main idea is to make the charakter look like a cute penguin.
if possible following penguinpets would be super cute (only as followers, not fighting or doing sth) like they spawn when you wear this outfit or all penguins around you will follow when you get near to them.
also something like snowparticles around the charakter while wearing this outfit would be amazing.
you can change anything from this idea to make it fit better into the game
PinguinEntwurf.png

IMG_20200316_151110.jpg

This is "Shadow Mage or Shadow Assassin" set (the name is up to the staff you can choose between shadow mage or Shadow assassin)

Here is the list of things that I want it to be on this vanity set:

-If the player fly and wearing this vanity I want it to have an animation like the lunatic cultist robe animation when he fly.

-I want this vanity to have this effect the one I circle in the picture as a transparent red color when moving
IMG_20200316_153207.jpg
Note: I don't know what this effect called so I use this picture.

Last thing I'm not good at art so if I got chosen you can make this vanity look better if you want XD

I'm not sure if someone has done this yet, if not = cool. if they have = i'm very sorry. either way = firefighter.

i saw a few coronavirus related ideas and thought i may as well jump on the trend of 2020 things so = the hero of hell!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 170

Regulars_with_Chads.png <– inspiration from
Rokas is the name of the creature
items:
Rokas tentacles (or Rokas head)
Rokas Muscles (or Rokas body)
Rokas Belt (or Rokas legs or Tasset or Pteruges)

the link has the full sized image, i would upload the download but its less than 50px²terraria-outfit-pixilart.png<—thats literally it

Terraria Bunny God
T H E F I N A L F O R M

1584347829562.png

The Concept
The Bunny God vanity set would be a set that upgrades over time, depending on what phase of the game you are in.
The guide does not know the crafting recipe for this and instead just comments "Huh, this seems oddly familiar... like something... ancient?"
1. The White Bunny - A rare find. Fairly standard vanity items.
2. The Golden Bunny - Craft this using the white suit, a golden bunny (per piece), and souls of light (Post Hardmode only). Shiny!
3. The Bunny God - Craft this with the gold suit, 10 golden bunnies, a heart crystal, and luminte (Post Moon Lord Only). Each piece glows. The complete set has a volumetric light effect and emits particles.

Why?

I thought I would pay homage to the most iconic sprite in the game, and it would be fitting to ultimately have it build to be an end game item. My favorite part of Terraria is crafting the complex items that take a lot of luck, game knowledge, and grinding. This starts with the humble bunny, a purely cosmetic entity, end ends with a god, a pure sign of the power you built up to. I think this embodies the spirit of the game itself in the purpose of the journey.

Thanks for considering my submission!

875B1F12-D1FF-4B0C-A4C7-3843593D880F.jpeg

This is my Terraria Vanity Contest entry. I really like space, and would really like to see an Apollo type astronauts vanity outfit. The drawing I included is of Neil Armstrong’s Apollo 11 space suit, and yes I’m aware it as quite a bit of detail that can’t necessarily fit into into the size of a small pixel man. It’d make me Insanely happy to see, this creation or one similar to it put into the game I hold so near and dear in my heart. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom