Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my fictional character created by me !, he is a wizard from a story developed by me, he is wearing a hood and leather gloves, along with a kind of skirt stuck to his clothes, as you can see in the image. If you notice an English error, do not criticize me because I am not American, but Brazilian, I am translating my words through the Google translator. I hope you enjoy it, it was as much as I could, thanks for reading.
Name: last face
20200316_235942.jpg

Last edited:
i thought it would be cool to play a stick figure. i don't know how the engine handles body parts that are smaller than normal though so i understand it may be unfeasible. it also seems like most accessories would still be usable in conjunction. my original had discollered insides but it was to fat

Attachments

• terraria-stick-figure.png
    terraria-stick-figure.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 123
This contest has inspired me a lot since I am a old Terraria player,
so here's my set, it has a white pigeon head and a blue sport tracksuit.

I call it
"Urban Pigeon Set".

1. Urban Pigeon Head.
  2. Urban Pigeon Jacket.
  3. Urban Pigeon Pants.
Edit: The story behind this is funny, I once had to go to a costume party and had nothing to use,
so I put on my tracksuit. I was going to tell everybody it was a football player costume but seem too simple to me,
so I buyed a bird mask to give my costume a weird touch, it was a good decision lol.

Good luck for everyone! :kingslime::kingslime::kingslime:
my character lmao.png

Last edited:
D441D8BC-37E2-4A81-BC41-6F44B26B2F49.jpeg

SISTERS AND BROTHERS OF TERRARIA, LEND ME THINE EARS!
THE END OF THE GREAT JOURNEY COMES NEAR, LET US NOT DAUDLE BY; SHOW THE WORLD WHAT TERRARIANS ARE MADE OF! WE HAVE TRIUMPHED OVER THE EYE OF CTHULHU, WORLD DESTROYERS, SKELETRONS, ALL THE WAY TO THE MIGHTY MOON LORD! EVEN SUCH A SEEMINGLY IMMORTAL COSMIC BEING COULD NOT DESTROY WHAT WE HOLD WITHIN OUR HEARTS!
NO MATTER WHAT, THE BURNING WILL OF TERRARIA WILL NEVER DIE, AND OUR STORIES WILL BE REMEMBERED TO THE END OF TIME!
WHATEVER COMES OUR WAY, WE SHALL STAND TALL, AND WE SHALL SING OUR WORLD IT’S GLORIOUS SWAN SONG!
WE WILL BE TERRARIA’S REQUIEM!

Single Celled.png

Because having multiple cells is too much hard work, why not be a single celled organism and enjoy a simple life of quiet osmosis and stretching your flagellum. Crafted out of gel and pink gel you can now see what it's like to be a walking pile of primordial soup. With this set on you're guaranteed to be the smoothest player on the block.

Last edited:
This is my submission! I call this the "Terra Being". It's basically a personified Earth. With all this chaos going on constantly on Earth but especially right now, it can be easy to forget that we are all on the same team, just trying to survive on this vast planet. The Terra Being is extremely peaceful. It is minimalistic, and only wears a simple white t-shirt, and dark gray pants. It loves all creatures, and all beings. I imagine that beautiful flowers and plants grow behind them on the ground when they walk, but this doesn't have to be in the game! I made two possible designs which I have included in the picture. One is simply a round Earth head with random land/water patterns splashed on the body. The other is the round Earth head, with the white shirt and pants. The clothing would be in the separate vanity slots accordingly. I made this design because I believe that we all must remember to love each other, love ourselves, and show kindness to all things. That is how we can make the world a better place, and be happier overall. That is why I made this peaceful personified Earth being. :)

Attachments

• Terra Being.png
    Terra Being.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 125

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!

Attachments

• Terraria character.png
    Terraria character.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 107
terraria sprite.JPG

The Infernal Set

This is a cosmetic idea that I've had for a really long time and I'm happy to be able to share it with the Terraria community!

This is the Infernal set which includes:

-Infernal Horns

-Infernal scarred chest

-Infernal hooves

Just a sort of classic cool demon lookin' dude

Before anyone says anything, yes, I know the wings would not be included, but since you can white dye Betsy's Wings to get pretty much the exact colour, I doubt their exclusion would impact anything too much, this submission is made assuming the wings on the art itself will be ignored!

Welp, since I won't be the only doing a (mostly) shameless "fursona"/character self-insert, might as well enter the sahzet into the fray.

I also doubt that this set would be desirable to many people outside of me, but I could never know the outcome unless it was plopped into the submissions thread, and there's very little to lose by doing so. Since I'm not thinking of anything else, and dyes could allow for some personalisation, here we are.

Of note is that there's supposed to be orange-brown hair on the head in a semi-long cut, but excluded it so the details of the head would be totally visible. The muzzle is also supposed to be more conical then here, tapering off to a semi-thick, almost point. As well, the blotch on the front of the shirt is supposed to be an actual peach, I was just feeling exceptionally lazy at the time of drawing. in addition, the tail tips are now rounded and white, to make it look less mouth-like and dangerous, as sahzet are mostly-peaceful, snuggly sorts. If possible, the blue/cyan areas on the lips, handpads, and pawpads would also "glow".

Finally, if the rest of the dragonid proves too hard/personal to implement, then this entry can be strictly for the Pastel Peach Raglan (shirt), as I would anticipate that to have more general applications and appeal than full sahzet.

Any which way, I wish all the serious entrants luck in their vision making it into this impossibly-charming, nigh infinitely replayable game that's brought me years of sleepless nights, and deeply-engrossing entertainment, while also thanking those responsible for creating it for doing so!~

Here's the actual submission, (Teominious/Snuggly Sahzet/Sahzet vanity (minus wings, of course) which can be clicked to enlarge for those not in the know, done to reduce the size of the post.

There Was An Attempt (Refsheet of Sorts) - Clothed.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom