Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my idea, I wanted to do something colorful, and change. I came up with the idea of an RGB set that changes colors depending on what pieces you have equipped!
The change colors, the pieces equipped would merge colors. So if you have the helmet and boots equipped they would both turn purple. If you have the chest plate and boots it would turn yellow. If you had the full set equipped it would switch/fade between the possible colors over a few seconds.
(Apologies for the small image, I'm new to forums in general. You can use CTRL+Scroll wheel to zoom im)

Attachments

• 1584574629711.png
    1584574629711.png
    589 bytes · Views: 119
My submission, based on a stuffed slothicorn I own. I think it would be cool to think of it as a kind of mascot costume with a waddle walk animation. I hope I get lucky and its chosen.

Attachments

• Slothicorn Seperated.png
    Slothicorn Seperated.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Slothicorn.png
    Slothicorn.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 96
Not the best artist, although I tried to make an aquatic vanity set almost, with mixed colors
Helmet: Aquatic Blob
Torso: Aquatic Chest
Pants/Leggings: Aquatic Legs

Attachments

• Screenshot (91).png
    Screenshot (91).png
    89.7 KB · Views: 92
That´s an thing that wil drop if you kill an drakomire rider
with every part will have 15% chance of drop

the mask in the front of the face of the character is the head
the thing that is on the torso is the torso
and the ting that is in the feet is the feet
pixil-frame-0.png

Last edited:
Collector Of Souls

The Collector Of Souls is a myth, no one has ever seen him.

All souls of entities have been collected in this vanity set, many trying to escape.
3 souls have been represented here:
Soul Of Might
Soul Of Sight
Soul Of Fright

Those souls are leaks in the suit where 3 special entities were able to escape, those three being the Mechanical Bosses.
Since this event has happened, the Collector Of Souls has been searching the whole world in order to obtain these certain souls once again, at least that's what the legend says.

This item can be obtained after the three mechanical bosses have been defeated ; It is sold by the Dryad

This set:

Collector's Hat - Head

Cloth Of Souls - Torso

Trail Of Decay - Leg

Attachments

• PRoDQoe.png
    PRoDQoe.png
    2 KB · Views: 91
Cats_Scarf_Entry.png

Cat Scarf, simple as that, not going to lie. I like Cats and I wanted to see more Cat things in the game, I'm not the best artist but I think some of the artwork designers can do better. :)
Thanks for such a great game, and an active community. "Also try Minecraft!"

Edit: It's a Cat scarf, it has a cat face on one end, and on the other is the cat's tail. If you're able maybe make the tail move, <3

FFOR9272.JPG
Screenshot_1.jpg

The vanity set is based off the character I created named Cotton, the art is made by @Aikonicart on instagram.

The Set Name: Knight Set

Each part of the set -

Helmet: Knights Helm
Torso: Knights Hoodie
Leggings: Knights Greaves

image.jpg
Ii recreated a drawing in a pixle art app hope this is good enough if not i can post the original ( i mean original as in the drawing i made that i based this off of)
image.jpg
here is the original thing that i made

Last edited:
Phamy Entry.png
small.png

Entry by:
Phamy Caint

Name:
Daybloom Dress

Item Slots:
Helmet: Daybloom pin
Chest: Daybloom shirt
Legs: Daybloom skirt

Description:
I always wish we have more Nature themed items because we have so many beautiful nature themed wings. This dress will be able to give you some options to mix and match with different items (Jungle Rose for example) Also I Love hair items that allow you to keep your own hair. I also provided a different color option so you can see what happens when you use a dye. Thank you to everyone who entered their amazing art! can't wait to see it!

Scan_20200318 (2).png

the snow stalkers gear consisting of the snow stalkers headset, snow stalkers cloak and the snow stalkers leggings. I forgot some of the rules and added frosted tip hair dye a rapier and some sashes as wings by mistake

20200319_001838.jpg

Full Outfit Name: LordTeaBiskits Water Dragon Outfit.

Hat Name: LordTeaBiskits Water Dragon Hat.

Shirt Name: LordTeaBiskits Water Dragon Shirt.

Pants Name: LordTeaBiskits Water Dragon Pants.

The tooltip for the hat, shirt and pants is "Dragons Are Cool"

Also the main outfit colour is violet and the fin things are red

Thank you for your time and good luck :)

Last edited:
5E3C7AE2-A803-4175-B053-C3D4E81E645C.jpeg
I think terraria needs a banana costume. It would have the head have the stem, top, and probably a face hole, the body would consist of the yellow, long part of it, and the leggings would be yellow, with brown shoes, and would include the bottom section of the banana. This costume would practically split the banana into 3 parts. 🍌🍌🍌 An alternate version would have a yellow hat, similar to the bee hat but taller, and the peel opened at the torso. You could make the sprite by using the bananarang sprite, but making it longer, and adding arms, legs, and a face.
It would either be dropped by the clown, or sold by an NPC.
The dark yellow part is the arm

Hat name: Banana Hat

Torso Name: Banana Jacket

Legging name: Banana Pants

*set bonus: you look incredibly cool*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom