Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled-1.png

THE ROCKET SUIT, Has a Dash attack From His Rocket Shield, While his weapons, Flamethrowers, Bullet Gauntlets, with a great aim from his Rocket Glasses

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

I made a Suit which change appearance depending on which biome the player is located in. For example, if the player is located in the crimson the set will be red. If, however the player is located in the Jungle, it will be green.

I would also like the tooltip to change every time you enter a new biome. Here are some suggestions:

Mushroom:
*Sniff* *sniff*, it smells like mushrooms here.

Graveyard:
I am truly sorry for your loss.

Purity:
It is a gorgeous day outside, is it not?

Crimson:
All these emotions, Anger, Fear, it feels like they... Are controlling me?

Snow:
It is freezing here, could we please travel to a warmer biome?

Desert:
So... Hot...
Need water...

Jungle:
Are you sure you want to be here? I have heard the monsters here is... Let's just say, NOT peaceful.

Corruption:
This power, I can feel it... It's almost like it is -- .- -..- --- .--- . -.-. -.- ... --- -. me.

Underworld:
I have never seen something so beautiful like these before. Fire. It is so... Beautiful.

Hallow:
I have a strange urge to... Eat candy?

The reason to why the tooltips is speaking to the player in a human way is because I want this suit to be special and have emotions, not just an ugly piece of cloth.

Also, another thing I want to clarify is that the tooltip for corruption have this weird Morse-code in the middle of the tip because I want it to be overtaken by a monster that lives there. Perhaps the eater of worlds?

Now, for how you get it.
I don't want the suit to be easy to find, but I don't really want it to be hard, endgame stuff either. So I thought that you maybe could get it from a quest that the clothier gives you. Maybe you need to find 5 pieces of strange cloth and give it to him? The strange cloth could be acquired by killing enemies after you've gotten the quest.

But that is just a suggestion, if you have better ideas you could always use those.

I am sorry this post was a bit long, but I just needed to get all of my thoughts out.

If you have read this far then, seriously, thank you! <3

pixil-frame-0 (13).png
this is the unreasonable set it is sold by the cyborg if you have killed at least 100 critters and 1000 corrupt enemies
helmet: Tyrants Crown
chest: Unreasonable hood, the hood on the head is attached to this without it it is just the crown
pants: Unreasonably Tight jeans
Pls Change the inventory sprites if you can as mine are not that good

PS. I know it's not great but at least I tried if
PPS. good luck to all you other lads

Hey, here's my submission, weakly named the Satyr Set.

Attached is both a x1 and a x5 version and the colour palette is included.

Attachments

• satyr set terraria vanity comp x5.png
    satyr set terraria vanity comp x5.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 220
  • satyr set terraria vanity comp.png
    satyr set terraria vanity comp.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 154
Hello everyone. Here is my vanity set.
Homeless Paladin.png

This set is a clothing made from cloth flaps and bags.
Here is art:
1584615086363.png

What about the parts of the set:
Homeless Hood.png

Homeless Hood
Homeless robe.png

Homeless Robe
homeless pants.png

Homeless Pants

The name of the set is "Homeless Paladin"

I don’t want to write a lot of text, because I know that it is useless.
Have a nice day, everyone.

Attachments

• Homeless Hood.png
    Homeless Hood.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 152
  • Homeless Paladin.png
    Homeless Paladin.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 143
  • homeless pants.png
    homeless pants.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Homeless robe.png
    Homeless robe.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 149
This is my idea for the vanities it's called the blood hunter and I really worked hard for it. Hoping to win😁 -Arsalan.gh This can be a vanity that you can get from the bloodmoon and the tooltip can be: The Hunter of Hunters is here , Arsalan.gh.
20200319_151909.png

This is my idea for the vanities it's called the blood hunter and I really worked hard for it. Hoping to win😁 -Arsalan.gh
20200319_151909.png
This can be a vanity that you can get from the bloodmoon probably and the tooltip can be: The hunter of hunters,[NAME] is here. And in the name part can be Arsalan.gh

Last edited:
Hey, this is my entry for vanity contest!

When I was thinking about this set I took in consideration a few factors:
- What will suit the game
- Originality
- And most important, It has to be fun!

When I play games, I like to play as a character, and this one was on my mind for quite some time now.

Grandma's set.png

It's a grandma who's thirsty for an adventure! She's lived a long life, but she's still full of energy.

Head:
1584617934057.png
Her gray hair are tied up in a bun using her knitting sticks. She's also wearing big red glasses.

Torso:
1584618099214.png
Uder the green blanket she knitted herself is her favorite purple blouse.

Legs:
1584618212713.png
For comfort she's wearing a simple black skirt and brown shoes.

I think it would be hilarious to see this tiny grandma, jumping and flying, killing all the bosses using powerful weapons of destruction. And at the end of the day she would just bake some cookies for Guide or make a scarf.

Here is my submission to the Vanity 1.4 Contest! I came up with a few names, but couldn't decide...
Poison Dragon
Bionic Poison
Endero's Vanity Set
Purple Dragon
Poison Hornet
And that is all
Untitled364_20200319082018.png

Here's my aquatic kinda mesh-uped set
Head: Aquatic Blob (Slime Head kinda deal)
Torso: Aquatic Chest (I didn't know if a robe would fit for this kinda outfit, nor do i know how to make it like that but I tried making it. If they were to add a robe, make the legs slightly visible, about an 1/8 if you would ever implement this in the game)
Legs: Aquatic Legs (Think of cobalt legs, but lighter plus with patterns)

Attachments

• Screenshot (91).png
    Screenshot (91).png
    89.7 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom