• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfernando0512

Terrarian
For my chosen custom vanity set i have chosen to base it off my favourite weapon, the meowmere. I called this design the 'meowmour' set. Get it cause meow and armour. Anyways, the head of my vanity set it the meowmour helmet. the sprite is sum-what similar to the projectile shot out of the meowmere. nothing special just a cat head. For the torso we have the meowmour breastplate. it contains a glowing red gem in the centre and rainbow coloured shoulder pads on either side with some steel gauntlets to match. finally we have the meowmour leggings. these leggings have a thin strip of rainbow along the bottom supported by a thing line of steel just above. As for wearing the full set, the wearer gets an increase in speed, a slight mana boost and increased defence. the wearer will also have a rainbow follow behind them as they run like the projectile which comes out of the meowmere. i think that is everything. thanks for reading. stay safe!
terraria submission.png

terraria submission running - Copy.png

Zocakola

Terrarian
This is burden. If you put this in the game, please keep the blade on the back. This is for a video game I am making. The parts of the set are:

Eternal Flame (Helmet) Des- The burning flame is cold.....
Ripped cloak and the blade (Body) Des- The cloak somehow fits....
dusty boots (bottom) des- the boots remind you of something....

If you use any sword with this on, the sword on the back will disappear. Any projectile shooting sword will shoot a giant blade that looks like the one on their back. If you use the breaker blade while wearing this, the blade will do 2x the damage. The set can only be acquired when you beat all 3 mechanical bosses at the same time, but there is still a 5% chance of getting it. I hope this gets put in!

Attachments

Last edited:
Ok so my idea is a Pineapple Suit called...….wait for it......PINEAPPLE POP.... because when you go from standing still, to walking your characters head and feet and arms pops out of the pineapple, (I'm not sure if that's possible to create in game but it would be awesome!!!!!) Thanks for Considering my entire
pineapple.jpg

ThatNerdyGuy

Terrarian

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!

My Actual Entry:

Faction Bravo Armor
Notes:

The concept is a set of futuristic heavy body armor possibly used for military related challenges.
(The name just sounds cool!)
The pixelation does not have to be exactly the same (it can be modified of course (I just want the concept intact)).
And finally, I apologize for the lack of quality, and I hope you guys find what your looking for!
Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 5.25.14 PM.png
Faction Bravo Armor Entry.jpg

enderples

Terrarian
34030210.85500001_Pyro[1].png
my friend made this, he didint know how to submit it, they told me to do it, he says the name of it is Pyro, credit them, not sure how to make it so you credit them, so there steam name is epicgamer99. sorry if im doing something wrong, but im not sure what to do really, they just told me to submit it
sorry again if im doing something wrong

FlameCat

Official Terrarian
This.

This hat would be obtained at a 1/300 chance from underworld enemies after defeating Plantera. It would flow lava as you walked and would also puff smoke from the top, If you get hurt, the lava flow would increase, this would not give any kinds of buffs. (Although, if you wish, you COULD give it a buff, but that's up to you ;)) Just for pure vanity purposes. This hat is called the BYT Hat, BYT standing for "Blow Your Top", a sharp poke at what the hat is. The lava also flows into a bowl attached onto the hat, to avoid spills

It's tool tip would be (and this is my opinion, you may change it if you wish) "Made by flames, for you to have a blast! Don't put it near cats."

I hope this makes it in!

-FlameCat.

Attachments

3dduVega

Terrarian
This is the "Specter Samurai Set", (SSS).
Concurso.jpg

Obviously, the katana is not included in the set, in fact, it's actualy in game. It's just representation ;)
This is how will look the design in the game.
Pixelart bueno.png

I would like that the eyes and mouth glow in the dark. And the "hair" on the top of the helmet can move when you move.
I hope you like it! :D

PD: I recommend to match this set with Betsy's wings ;)

I really want this in the game I hope this gets chosen! Also I'm really grateful for the chance for players to add to the game it's so cool! :)

terraria submision.png

It is basically just a penguin suit that would cover the player with the arms as penguin flippers and the eyes of the player are visible. The hair would be covered. I think the idea is nice and if anyone sees this and can make a better design i hope you post it because I really want a penguin outfit.

- PurplePenguin941

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom