Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plant Boy!.png

Sorry if this is very descriptive but I think plant boi might be good. You can craft the head with flowers(Doesn't have to be strange plants) and the bot with bricks(if that's an available block) and the body can be made with leaves(The on you get from the giant tree). If you put this in your armor area it should give a full armor bonus of the happy buff(Because it's literally a flower) Thanks for reading this and good luck to all submissions and can't wait to see what re-logic picks for the winners. Also, I hope you all had a lot of fun making your submissions. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys, I created this account just to post my idea and see if it’s chosen, it’s from an old character of mine, I waive the copyright of the clothing designer (armor) if chosen, sorry anything is my first time here and I’m of Brazil, then reveal any typos.

Attachments

• IMG_20200331_212111251-001.jpg
    IMG_20200331_212111251-001.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20190912_121718542-002_Wondershare.jpg
    IMG_20190912_121718542-002_Wondershare.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 150
The Magma Set!

1585705476950.png

Description: a vanity set that I imagine with animated flames for the head, hands, and boots. (sorry for the sprites, it's just a taste of my idea, this is my first time trying out pixel art!)

Head: fire.

Torso: a red chestplate with flaming hands.

Boots: red boots with fire on the back.

Obtaining: my thought on the process of obtaining the armor was as a rare drop from lava slimes in the underworld.

Sweet.

Tradie
The Aussie icon needs and deserves to be in Terraria for all to enjoy.
(in case you cannot read my writing)
blonde or black hair
Mullet
Sunnies (sunglasses)
High Vis (will shine at night)
Typical yellow tradie shirt (Australian)
Black Pants
Steelcap Boots (brown)
IMG_4211.JPG
IMG_4210.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4212.JPG
    IMG_4212.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 121
Simply named, Isador's Armor.
For clarity, this is all mine.

Attachments

• 20200331_222308.jpg
    20200331_222308.jpg
    659.8 KB · Views: 135
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    21 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Wasn't inspired by anything, just felt like this idea needed to happen.
Gloves on, sword in hand, sterilized... ready to dissect the WoF. what is it? its the surgery set!
I tried my best with the drawing but I'm bad at that.
It consists of a mask, surgical smock with gloves, and pants, all light blue.

Attachments

• surgery.png
    surgery.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 117
1585708625870.png
SPACE MARINE(FULL Credit goes to the devs for the name)
Body explanation: 1. Head red with green eyes that can slightly glow, 2. Chest has a golden skull with wings in the center with the shoulder pads being black ravens with a blood drop in the middle and the arms are red aswell with a rustic look, 3. the legs are red with faded skulls on the knee caps, and lastly the boots are full red with streaks of rusty brown. the armour/ vanity can be adapted with any dye the player chooses.

i didnt make this and im sorry i didnt follow the rules but it would take to much time and i would have given up on it... I give full credit to the game developers of Warhammer 40k for this art work... i just hope the idea will be accepted. thanks. PS im sorry about breaking the rules... i really am.. (i wanted to draw its outline and hand draw/ hand copy the features but i wouldnt have enough time)
1585709355135.png
this is just an idea of what i explained to make it easier. and again FULL CREDIT GOES TO THE DEVELOPERS OF THIS AMAZING GAME (pls reply if theres any thoughts about this pls Terraria game devs)

Last edited:
New Piskel (3) (1).gif

I had a new idea for a armor set it has all the ability's of the solar flare stardust vortex and nebular armors combined but reduced by 40% I used Piskel as the format and the set bonus is that in your free hand two phase blades will appear from the armor and deal 150 damage to entities and can cause bleeding it costs 30 luminite for each piece and its defense is 70 and has a new item comic dust which is a combination of all the different fragments it costs 10 of each fragment and will give 10 cosmic dust from the ancient manipulator

My vanity competition submission

So...
Its supposed to be an awfully suspicious frog who seems to have something to hide
This outfit consists of a green frog mask with blue eyes, in which part of the player's face will be poking out through the mouth
the torso part of the vanity consists of a grey trench coat with golden buttons along the rim of the seam closing the trench coat.
The trench coat would cover the leg portion of the outfit mostly, so i did not add a pants portion, as it would be somewhat pointless.
I hope that (even if this doesn't make it into the finals or winners) that you enjoyed the submission, and can see what I am going for with this outfit.
Toodles!
IMG_20200331_210237.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom