Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you might find this both amusing and high quality.

Crusader Great Helm:
'Tis but a scratch!'
Crusader_Great_Helm.png

Crusader's Hauberk:
'Bring forth the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.'
Crusader_Hauberk.png

Crusader's Greaves
'Adequate shin protection.'
Crusader_Greaves.png

Full Set together:
Crusader_Set.png

I would like this to be dropped by creatures in the hallow, similarly to the ancient shadow and cobalt armor of the corruption and jungle. I would also like it to have a hallowed particle effect when moving if the full set is equipped, particles similar to the Excalibur's. Make sure to reference me in the item description. Thank you. - L. LaValle

Last edited:
This my Minecraft Custom skin called " The Cursed Huntsman" who is undergoing a metamorphosis of becoming an Ender dragon
the wings are jacket design
I was hoping if this can be turned into one of the vanity skins

Attachments

• download (5).png
    download (5).png
    18.1 KB · Views: 87
  • download (4).png
    download (4).png
    28.2 KB · Views: 88
  • download (3).png
    download (3).png
    29.3 KB · Views: 113
  • download (2).png
    download (2).png
    32.9 KB · Views: 104
  • download (1).png
    download (1).png
    34.8 KB · Views: 104
  • download.png
    download.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 117
  • unnamed 2.png
    unnamed 2.png
    10 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
terraria player  base.png

This is my submission, i think I'll name it "chill vanity set" or something like that.
It has only two parts:
- Head: Headphones, you can craft this items with leather and Gold/Platinum Bars. When you wear it, it shows a visual effect of musical notes (may be in any color), and it could have a description that says 'Just a cool pair of headphones'
- Torso: Hoodie, can be bought from the clothier when you wear the Headphones. It doesn´t display any visual effect.
Oh, and the colors. The headphones are white and the hoodie could be some kind of black or dark gray.

I also had the idea that you could "upgrade" the Cell Phone item when you wear the headphones. With the Cell Phone you could open an interface similar to the one shown by The Plan, and with this interface you could put any amount of the Music Boxes there are in the game, and chose any soundtrack of the game that you would like to hear! Obviously you would have to create all the Music Boxes first.

I think this would be great but i don't know if it is possible. Anyways, thank you guys for everything you do! Keep up the good work. Thank you and I hope you like my submission.

:happy:this is my submission, i call it stunt set
"sorry its a bit big"
IMG_F85EA1C8ECAD-1.jpeg

I spent way too long making this and i had so many ideas on what to make
thought a stuntman might look cool as a vanity in the game

i made it in a website on google dont judge me :p

there is a helmet with a glass visor around the eyes because i thought it needed a little more detail :)
the torso is made to look like stuntman costumes with a blue stripe like a V through the middle
this sprite features a blue cape but maybe in the actual game it might be weird idk..
and some pants with a red and blue belt and black shoes
(both male and female)

Last edited:
Here is my vanity costume! took me forever to make as it got deleted twice:sigh:
pixil-frame-0 (1).png

It is designed as a drop from the new boss in the trailer, although if it already has vanity could be received through alternate ways such as fishing. It consists of the head torso and legs, if you are wearing the full set then you get the shell on the back. I'm not very creative but a name idea I've come up with is the Ammonite acquire as the Ammonite seems to be the creature that the boss and this vanity set are based off;)
It would mean the world to me if this vanity set gets added to the game that i love playing so much:cool:
Thank you all and goodnight.

The Edge-Knight vanity set is the armor of the ancient wielder of the Night's Edge. It is acquired by slaying enemies with a True Nights edge in your inventory.
pixil-layer-Background.png
True_Night's_Edge.png

pixil-layer-Background (1).png

pixil-layer-Background (2).png

The Terra-Armor is the armor of the hero with a broken sword. It is acquired by combining the edge-knight set and a hallowed set, a reference to the terra blade being created with a true night's edge and a true Excaliber.

pixil-layer-Background (3).png

pixil-layer-Background (4).png
The color scheme represents the two swords used to make the terra blade, and the blade itself.
Terra_Blade.png

pixil-layer-Background (5).png

Feel free to use any of these concepts, even if I don't win.

225c8b017ce6659 (2).png
This is the Abyssal Voyager. His head piece is a Diving tank and the torso part and leggings are just hazmat parts colored blue and dark/light purple.

Heres my idea! I'm not sure has anyone else made this but it's a bunny mech with a crystal on the center and those lines. (I'm not sure what they are called)
(Also sorry for the blurry image)
It could be edited to make it better because I don't know how to do pixel art
image.png

Wrathus Armor.png

I Hope You Like It!
It Is Inspired By Medieval Knights And This Is A Design That I Have Had For A While ,And I Thought That This Would Be Perfect For The Kind Of Theme The Melee Characters In Terraria Have.
Probably Worth Mentioning, That The Art (If You Could Call It That) On The Right Is Concept Art And The Sprite On the Left Is Well...
The Sprite I Have Entered.

Last edited:
Hey guys so this is the Character i created for the competition i call it the Terra Knight, It has a helmet with a visor and pink star right above the visor, the torso has a tree in the middle with the solar, vortex, nebular and stardust elements surrounding it. The waist has a skirt type thing (a bit like the nebula or stardust armor do) the legs have two different colors on them based off nebula and stardust, similar to the arms which are based off solar and vortex. The art i have drawn shows him/her with the terrablade and ankh shield simply for some dynamic flare, i have also done a rough idea of what the vanity armor could look like in game. Good luck everyone cant wait to see who wins with their awesome designs! Sorry if the drawing doesn't look the best i was only able to use Microsoft paint lol
Robbie terraria contest entry art.png

Last edited:
pixil-frame-0 (3.1).pngpixil-frame-0 (1.1).png
I call it the Egg king
sorry for the blurry image...
What do you think about this?
And also can the devs add a this yoyo for the set?If can thank you and the rest like the drop rate or where it is from i just the game do it i am just lazy to do it.
And also resprite is possible

Last edited:
66864550-2874-4F52-825C-DE162261320F.jpeg

Necromancers set

• Necromancers hood
  • necromancers robes (the staff acts like the scythe on the reaper robes

drops as a 0.5% chance from necromancers in the dungeon (drops hood and robes at the same time)

if worn in armour slots grants 20 defence and +60 mana and faster mana regeneration

eyes are enlarged and are the same colour as the characters eyes

the staff and eyes emit a very faint amount of light (just enough to see the staff and eyes)

if you have the shadow beam staff in your inventory then the staff then looks like the shadow beam staff

please consider this submission as I spent hours working on this set and have been playing terraria for three years and really enjoy playing the game keep and am really excited for journeys end and it’s my dream to have something of mine in such an amazing and unique game.

P.S. I don’t mind if there aren’t any stats and also the staff is purely cosmetic and isn’t a weapon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom