Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my hat's original appearance (feel free to reverse image search, I own the channel this picture is from):
og.png

Here's a 15x10 version of the hat I'd like to submit:
hat.png

And here's an upscaled version:
fullres.png

Good luck everyone!

Attachments

• hat.png
    hat.png
    317 bytes · Views: 110
  • fullres.png
    fullres.png
    649 bytes · Views: 121
hummingbird set
pretty self-explanatory
I want the colors to fade into each other, but you can't see that on my pixel art because i am not skilled enough
pixil-frame-0 (7).png

Last edited:
WhatsApp Image 2020-03-28 at 13.38.23 (3).jpeg

I call it the ruin-er

the hood is a cultist hood the things poking out are spikes
the robe is half cultist and boots inside w/ pink socks

the right side has pink symbolizing the glowing parts it has particles that emanate from the mask and spikes like time is stoping

:kingslime::rslime::hoppinjack::pinky:;)
I have worked on this from the first day this took me very long to make, I hope I win, and good luck to everyone

This is my Flame Serpent Vanity Submission i'm not the best at drawing/spriting but here it is, thoughts?

Info: There will be embers coming out of this outfit like the molten armor, and you will have an orange glow emanating from you, the tail (Legs part) will move around as you the player moves around.

Sub.png

Last edited:
Hi, Re-logic team. This little fella named "Corruption Vector". Idea was to rethink the corruption, because there is no stylish outfit that could be able on this kind of biomes. There is no people, only monsters, but what if there will be the guy, that will be on the Eaters side? Eaters are looks like something disgusting and one-eyed things, so I tried to remade this style on my outfit.
CorruptionsVector.png
How it going to looks like.
VectorA.jpg
Poorly hand-drawing of the "Corrupt-or".

Here's my concept I've drafted up, the "Colour Set", or the Color Set for you Americans. There's lots of cool things here, such as how the propeller would spin as you move around, and the disco pants being reflective. Serves no functional purpose other than to burn your eyeballs with all the bright colours xD

Only the bravest Terraria players would dare to rock this look TwT

terraria set concept.png

Corrupt cultist terraria entry.png
(Made on the primitive canvas of Paint by a child, so it isn't amazing. Also the text too small to see reads, "Corrupt Cultist hood; Corrupt Cultist shirt and Corrupt Cultist legwear.)
My submitted outfit is the Corrupt Cultist outfit (would've loved to do Crimson too but I can only submit one) as there is, to my knowledge, no Corruption vanity outfit in Terraria. Each piece has a 1/100 drop rate from any enemy in the hardmode Corruption (or perhaps both evil biomes so that is obtainable in a Crimson world) and is made up of the Corrupt Cultist legwear, shirt and hood.
-The hood would be the only piece to have an animation, which would be the (what I hope resembles) cursed flame on the top of the hood flickering.
-The shirt could have the tooltip, with a devourer-skin cape for all your diabolical needs! due to the cape behind the shirt, but this is unnecessary.
-The shirt also contains a picture of the Eater of Worlds breathing cursed flames in the centre, this can be removed if difficult to sprite.
Thanks for taking the time to read this entry despite there being many better ones out there, and may the best entry win!

Pumpkin Lord vanity outfit, a post moon lord set he has a jack-o-lantern for a head, his body is mostly a cloak with a shirt underneath and his legs are orange he has shoes that are purple as well.
Vanity Submission Pumpkin Lord.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom