The Frostburned Mage set! (You also can call it the Frostburn Mage set, I wouldn't mind
The set includes a Robe (Chest slot) and a Hat (Head slot)
- The Robe has a Frostburn gradient starting from the bottom of the Robe.
- The Robe has a golden finish around the neck, arms and lower waist/knees region.
- The Robe has also something resembling a hood in the back.
- The Hat is stretched to the back and has a Frostburn pattern on it.
- It also has something resembling a Frostburn feather, lantern or a string (though I aimed for a feather ) curling and pointing up/forward on the back of the Hat.
- This set includes Glowmasks in the pixel-gradient at the bottom of the Robe and one at the tip of the feather on the Hat.
Why did I choose this design?
I wanted to make a robe with a really fancy and cool looking hat. I really like Frostburn items in Terraria, as you can see, and it has not that many items, so I made it around that
The software that I used was Aseprite. I am really bad at art, but Pixel art takes patience and not too much skill is required, which helped me with showing my Idea, so I chose it.
some fan Lore to
cool it up?
Sure. There was a Wizzard and he studied Frostburn magic. He then became the Frostburn Wizard! Short and sweet?
I hope that whoever sees this will have a good day/night (it is 2 Am for me ._.) and hopefully, I can give someone some ideas and maybe be featured!