Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20200405_114319.jpg

si: EmilianoOK

90's Space Kid Set
SPACE_KID_SET-ANIMATION.gif

a 90's inspired space set.
It would be very interesting to see this set on another variant of a sky island's chests.
Or even more fittingly: the Party girl sells it!
The 90's jacket comes in two varieties: opera pink and cerulean blue ( But feel free to add more :D! )
Each piece of this set provides a very interesting visual effect:​
-Head:
A messy blonde hair wig.
Effect: A small meteor will orbit around you.

SPACE_KID_SET-WIG.png
-Body:
A 90's era Puffy jacket.
Effect: A small asteroid will orbit around you.
SPACE_KID_SET-TORSO.png
-Pants:
A pair of bleached jeans.
Effect: Sparks will follow your each and every step.

SPACE_KID_SET-LEGS.png

Here's all of them in one picture:
SPACE_KID_SET-B.png

I hope you like this vanity item! :D

Attachments

• SPACE_KID_SET-ANIMATION.gif
    SPACE_KID_SET-ANIMATION.gif
    134.8 KB · Views: 230
  • SPACE_KID_SET-B.png
    SPACE_KID_SET-B.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
"Mat's old clothes" is the name of my submission.

The features are quite obvious i think, but i feel like i should point out that there is a golden chain hanging from the pocket of the character that is only visible when the coat is not equipped or while the falling animation is active. There is also a line of dark semi transparent pixels on the face under the hat, so it looks like it casts a shadow on the face of the character.

I really hope you like what i've made for the contes and have a good day. :)
terraria-whole2.png
terraria-pants.png

I've made my own OC based off of Terraria here, it would make your character become harpy like (I know harpies arn't really human like but bare with me) Cosmedic wise, it would probably change your hair to either based off of my character or well, just make your characters hair long. Obviously the chest part is her leather jacket, arms as wings included. Her outfit is female only for obvious reasons, the bottom is her leggings, feel free to change what she's wearing but please keep the fishnet leggings.
IMG_20190910_174025530.jpg

Here is my submission! Hope y'all like it. The vanity set I have made here is known as Orion's set (Orion is not my name just to be clear). In normal mode the entire set has a 10% drop chance from the Wall of Flesh and in expert mode a 20% chance to drop from the Wall of Flesh. The male and female variants aren't much different from each other and both look pretty much the same. Best of luck to everyone submitting their artwork and I hope to see your creations in the wondrous world of Terraria! With all of that out of the way here is Orion's set.

:rslime:
Orion's Set

Helmet: The Helm of Orion
Tooltip: Whats this?

Chestplate: Orion's Chestplate
Tooltip: The power of the Star Gods course through you.

Boots: Orion's Greaves
Tooltip: This is the real definition of fashion!

If possible the helmet visor, the "flames" on the hands, the stripes on the lower torso, the three purple and blue dots on the shoulder (the Orion's Belt symbol), and the orange spots on the legs all glow their respective colors in the dark. they don't emit light, they just glow in the darkness.

Orion's set.png
Orion's set (apart).png

Hi I'm Indivigital, or Indi. I am submitting a vanity called the "Hell's Duke" Vanity, The wings included dont have to be there, they are used to accent the armor and if even one possibility of wings to happen all I expect is them to be a wing that isnt used for flying or turned into a cloak like the ones from the travelling merchant.

The helmet is a skull with horns, representing a demon, or some kind of imp. The eyes' pupils are on fire similar to parts throughout the body and legs.
The chest and legs are meant to represent armor in hell, and are accented with firey spots supposedly filled with living fire. as well with some bones included like a hand and pauldrons as an extension of the armor.
The wings/cloak is black, and grey like the ash in the underworld. As well as has bones throughout to compliment it and makes the vanity pop.

I intend for the vanity to be droped by an enemy, specifically a rare drop from red devils, or maybe even an enemy we dont know of, if I am restricted to a shop however I accept that.

Finally the purpose of this armor is to bring a more demon/hell centric vanity to Terraria. There is very few to almost no vanity that you can relate or obtain specifically to, or is related to the Underworld. I, do not expect the cloak or wings to be added, even if its just a vanity accessory. Although I enjoy the part that it gives it a more dark aspect. Although, I may not win, possibly because of an accessory or not, My full intention is to bring a vanity to the underworld.

Thank you for reviewing my vanity, although its not much at the moment, I went for the style of terraria player sprites, and I hope I did a good job!

If I do however happen to make the cut, the best way to contact me is on discord, xbox and steam. If this happens, My steam and xbox are also Indivigital, and for discord its the same but the tag at the end is #3858.

Have a nice day, I appreciate your consideration.

I am also reposting this from my other account as I cannot activate it, and I will soon be better to contact through here!

Attachments available in .png and .jpg

Attachments

• Indi'sHellsDukeVanity.jpg
    Indi'sHellsDukeVanity.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Indi'sHellsDukeVanity.png
    Indi'sHellsDukeVanity.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 87
The name is: HawkZ' White glory set (decided to change it a little after making that set), the way you obtain is by killing armored bones in the dungeon and it has a 5% chance to drop every time.

Attachments

• 20200405_185059.jpg
    20200405_185059.jpg
    772.3 KB · Views: 88
Sorry if it's blurry
This is the LONE CULTIST
He was just a normal person until he was kidnapped and brain washed to believe the moon lord was their true lord
terraria-vanity-contest-pixilart.png

He somehow broke out of the confusion and looked at himself, thinking: What have I become?
He ran away barely escaping the cult

20200405_131044.jpg
20200405_131119.jpg

All right, this is my submission. The first attachment has the vanity I designed and the second picture has an idea for the mob that drops the vanity.

Here is a video concerning this: https://youtu.be/gcPWWRhFWwU

In case you did not watch the video:
The mob lives in the corruption and is called the unbroken hero. He is called this because in order to protect the NPC's of Terraria, he stayed in the Corruption and thus became corrupt himself.

Thank you for taking the time to read my submission :)

Bathing set.png
Excuse my drawing skills. This is the bathing set with a towel covering the body and legs as well as either a towel or bubbles covering the hair (tho I think the bubbles are nicer but I still think the towel hair wrap should have a chance) From what I know, there isn't a vanity set for bathroom clothing so I decided to make it and to reference my name (check google translate for what baden means in german)

I made a set.

Rotten pumpkin.
Rotten_pumpkin_armor.png
. Took me a good amount of time.

If it is an armor maybe less defense than the typical one but there is poison damage.

Just i am under 18.

Last edited:
Behold the Bard-ish Inspiration! A jester's suit for the goofiest of goofballs. Everything in Terraria is a little too dark sometimes and you need something to brighten your day up! (fyi I used the mannequin from the wiki I apologize if its small for that)
Bard-ish Inspiration.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom