Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragon_girl.png
half-dragon boy.png

Half-dragon half-human, in a purple armor, dark purple hair, and yellow horns. m/f version
Maybe a Betsy drop.

Filename: WilseVentara RiftDraco.
WilseVentara RiftDrago.png

A small rift dragon guard scouts out new dimensions for his ever expanding horde by order of the queen. immediately after stepping foot in the Terrarian world, a large skull appeared in the sky and a blast of its evil energy slammed his gate way home shut behind him, now he has to work with the local inhabitants to cleans the world of the increasingly dangerous, massive beasts that not only block his way home, but could pose a danger to his own people.
I tried to keep it simple while doing my best to copy what i could of a rift dragon avatar i created on an rpg a few years back. A pair of violet bracers on his arms for a bit of defense, a grey vest to help him keep warm in the cold tundra, and some brown pants with little pockets.... no explanation needed..... what. dragons can't have pants too? D: he sports a pair of blue icey horns as well as a small headset that proves quite useful when communicating with the Cyborg or other adventurers... oh and a wiggly grey nose that's a prime target for booping.
Note. I also posted this image on my Imgur account (SolarisVenta)

Vanity 2.png

This is my submission for the contest. Please excuse the bad drawing and sprite, as I don't have a lot of experience. I don't have anyone else's work that I had took ideas or sprites from.
This is my own work with my own ideas. If anyone else had similar ideas as me on this thread, I wouldn't know since I didn't check, my apologies.
The white part on the Vanity Set is the character.
If there is any questions, ask away and I'll answer them once I go on this place again.

Excuse my lesser understanding of the forums, this is my first post. Thx all.

Doctor's outfit Terraria.png

Here's My entry-
Its a surgical outfit, id like it to be sold by the clothier in a crimson world if BOC has been defeated.
They are just my whims, though, Relogic.

I present The Workman (overtime not included)!
The Workman is a star worker at Re-Logic. He wakes up, goes to work at 9 and comes home at 5. He is very happy while doing his work especially while working on his favourite game Terraria!

This set consists of:
Happy Head - Working for Re-Logic Blobby loves the job.
Workman Shirt - A happy workman isn't complete without a white shirt and a red tie.
Workman pants - A must-have. The Workman is never complete without matching black pants and shoes.

I would like to give my thanks to Re-Logic for giving up their time to look at every single post and consider implementing these ideas, into the wonderful game we all know and love as Terraria. It is an honour to say I was part of such an amazing competition. Thank you Re-Logic for such a great ideas like this contest. I look forward to seeing your new creations in the future!
- Jabbaw0cky

Attachments

• The Workman (overtime not included).jpg
    The Workman (overtime not included).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 93
I hope this is where the submissions belong, because this is mine: a toiletpaper costume to always remember that some people might come up with stupid ideas (almost half the population->buying every toiletpaper roll in existance;me->drawing this costume). The percentage is actually the american date of the first confirmed infection in China(1.7.2020). I drew a few pictures what I interpeted as the animation. Just the end of the role kinda "flying" in the wind. Since the "Toiletpaper rolls" for your legs might not be perfectly visible: only the first skin coloured pixel is the foot. Everything else is a shade of brown.
Readit.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom