Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20200313_190908.jpg
Kitsune armor🦊

Fading Soul Mask
Fading Soul Mask (Vanity Journey's End).png

5% Drop Chance from Lunatic Cultist, 0.5% from Wraiths, Floaty Grosses and Ghosts, 1% from Reapers, 2% from any Mummy

Rarity: Blue

Equippable (Head Slot)

(No description for vanity)

No defense or any advantages, just vanity

*Will have a black dust flowing effect when walking*

Does not look any different when doing something

"the Architect's attire" The clothes of a peculiar builder and inventor that most knew only as "the architect." Until now the only physical evidence of his existence was the eponymous "Architect gizmo pack" but these clothes and a framed photograph have been discovered inside his, recently unearthed, workshop . The outfit includes many oddly proportioned features such as heavy boots with some kind of metal spur, a massive brass belt that presumably held his gizmo pack secure and a gear placed in an over sized shoulder pad (we still don't know the exact function of this). The most notable feature present though would have to be the strange, wiry headgear which includes a form of goggles or visor held from a frame and some kind of metal antennae hearing enhancer that connects to the ear.

This is a vanity set I extrapolated from the "Architect Gizmo Pack" and it adheres to its odd, mechanical design. I would imagine this set being fun for building, where you could take on the role of the architect character I made up while making this. It could also work as a makeshift part of another, custom character vanity involving dyes or accessories, such as the headset for some kind of cyborg (not my idea specifically but I like a vanity set to have multiple potential uses.)

Terraria sprites (background, character, furniture etc) not made by me. They are just used for showcasing purposes. The vanity set itself is original (and I built the room. I guess)

(EDIT - changed the image and some of the description)
(EDIT 2 - Added a standalone picture of the set on a character)
Architect 2.png
Architect, standalone.png

Last edited:
Using only the most ADVANCED technology the Terraria world has to offer, may I introduce to you the STEEL WOOL set! That was a rhetorical question.

These bad boys will turn you into a real wolf in sheep's clothing (Moon Charm sold separately), with extra-breathable joints and just objectively, absolutely FACTUALLY the fluffiest wool you can find (may be subject to opinion). Can these claims be substantiated? Will I get sued for false advertising? Find out with your own set!

Warning: Highly flammable. Keep out of reach of children, imps, and laser eyeballs. Batteries not included. Failure to wear correctly may result in tears in the fabrics... of space and time. Highly radioactive.
IMG_0037.PNG

1584148612033.png
|CHARACTER ARMOUR|

|CHARACTER| The helmet is a mechanical part on the back right side of the head. I hope that counts so much ;-;
The Chassis (chestplate) is a grey black and red peice of armour. All the details that i know of are on the chassis.
This is my submission, Hellfire the Underworld Warrior Lastly the leggings. The leggings are both symetrical and they are black, red, and grey. Sorry that these are such low level definitions.
|LORE|
And that's it! I hope that this qualifies for it, and if i win i will be screaming
Hellfire is a cyborg warrior who comes from the underworld depths. He is misunderstood no joke lol. Hope you like it!
and that has made him fearless and ready for any fight. Humans made him to fight along
side them but they forgot to give him the right programming to do so. He started retaliating
and went to be a lone wolf. He has been like this, in and out of fights ever since.

Hey-o! Got a submission for ya!
This set would have a lab coat or a nerdy lookin' outfit, maybe glasses (probably not) and feature a large bald (maybe add some tufts of hair at the side, idk) head with veins that show the masterful plays going on when wearing it. Basically, there's a large brain. Also, the pants could be pulled up super high. I don't know how much work it would add on your side, but a pulsing animation for the veins would be supa cool.

I have some possible names for this outfit:
-Mastermind
-Big Brain Time
-The Superior
-Contemplation
-Over-thinker
-Brain Over Brawn
-Mind Magnification
-Genius
-Or whatever you guys think would be a better name

Anyway, I bet you're tired of all these boring words, so here's a pretty picture to balance it out. Ok, well, my drawing skills aren't great, but you guys can definitely do better than me.
Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 9.33.37 PM.png

Last edited:
I got this kind of vanity armor wich is made with life fruits called "heart fruit armor" wich features 2 horns, a leaf mask and a life fruit on its chestplate with some ivy plants coming out of it
you can make them by using
Heart fruit mask = 1 life fruit, 4 jungle spores
Heart fruit chestplate = 1 life fruit, 8 jungle spores, 4 of any wood
Heart fruit mask = 1 life fruit, 4 jungle spores, 4 of any wood

this armor glows in the dark (not generating light, just glowing)

In each image one is all the armour at full bright and the other is the glowmask

1x1 pixel based sprite=
life_fruit_clothes.png

2x2 (terraria pixel base) pixel based sprite=
life_fruit_clothes_x2.png

4 times the original image size=

life_fruit_clothes _x4.png

I also trought on while able to change the dye, the most affected part will be the glow of the armor (it would be lovely to been able to have a dye that only changes the glow mask of the sprite)
And also, I tried to accurately draw the terraria pixel art but i think im kinda far away from that.

Well, with everything said... May the best win!

Here's my set. Its a cosmic sloth costume that can be obtained by defeating the moon lord (or not, the description said nothing about how others could obtain the vanity). Sorry if I did something wrong, as I'm new to forums. Like I said in the painting try your best on the claws. The brown lines are hair strands. Please take mind that I did not take a day to create mine unlike some other people and remember this is a VERY rough draft. I think that it might be cool if the eyes change depending on what weapon/item you are holding (red=melee yellow=ranged blue=mage black=other item). sorry, I spelt design wrong. the first picture is a M.S. paint picture I made as sort of concept-art the day after the contest started. The second picture is the best, most-accurate picture.
Attempt at desighn for the journey's end vanity contest.png
ezgif.com-apng-to-gif.gif

Last edited:
body.png
The "Fire/Flame cultist" after finding out how annoying post WoF jungle can be they wanted to purge it from the world and they found out fire was the quickest way possible so they started praising it

I wanted to share the "Cursed One"

Because I'm not that great at desining, I've made that :

the_cursed.png

The visage is made to be blacked a bit, and the eye should be purple either way totally, or partially.

His front hand is also totally black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom