Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the RAM Suit, it is designed to look like a robot suit with horns, trying to get the horns was rather difficult at the resolution, but I am happy with the results

Attachments

• RAM Suit.png
    RAM Suit.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 74
Well Hello,
My vanity is called SteamBot and, well it's a steampunk brass robot! (the steam coming from the back of the pipes should be animated).

Good luck, everyone!

Attachments

• steambotres.png
    steambotres.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 77
Terraria Journey's End Entree.png
Here is my Vanity contest entree
It is called the "Falcon" vanity set. Maybe it could be a rare drop from birds, or even be bought from the dryad while there is a bird nearby. The top is a full helmet, so no hear of face shows. The orange part is meant to be wings. The wings could either be part of the breastplate and therefore don't make the wearer fly; or they could be separate like in dev vanity sets. The wings would not fly high but they would fly fast.
Names of the pieces:
Falcon's Helmet
Falcon's Breastplate
Falcon's Greaves
And possibly Falcon's Wings
And the tooltips:
Helmet: "Woah! A Falcon's Head! I wonder what happens if I put it on..."
Falcon's Breastplate: "Look at how big it is..."
Falcon's Greaves: "Cool. Bird shoes."
Falcon's Wings: "Wow! Some wings of a bird! I wonder if they still work..."

Last edited:
PLAYER HUNTER SET VANITY TERRARIA COMPETITION.jpg

A horror themed set. You can wear a long ceramic mask with horns and a clown nose to chase after other players that may need to be punished.
It comes with a cool blue jacket, some red gloves and dirty pants with tall boots, ready to run after some victims.
You could also change the colors of any part of the set with dyes and have a more special look on you!

Towersuit.png

Head: Towernation's Sight
Torso: Towernation's Pride
Leg: Towernation's Height

Attachments

• Towersuit.png
    Towersuit.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 71
Art_goes to_Terraria.png

This is Pixel Art. Art is one of my first creations in pixel-art style. He wears his favorite yellow scarf at all times, and can often be found wearing his lucky red shirt and brown pants. From humble beginnings, Art has risen in stature to become a great and noble knight. I always imagined him fighting goblins in a fantasy mid evil setting, and I think Terraria would be a great place for him to find his first life.

Head: nothing or some mid evil style helm.
Torso: yellow scarf is a must, with metal vambraces, pauldrons, and optional plate armor.
Legs: Arts brown pants with metal greaves.

Yes it is mandolorian inspired
But just wanted to say good luck to every other artist :)

Attachments

• IMG-20200409-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20200409-WA0000.jpeg
    753.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 15864554591874951855226192342685.jpg
    15864554591874951855226192342685.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
Howdy Y'all! Here's my entry- An outlander, probably as a drop from somewhere in the overworld mushroom biome, therefore I've just been calling it 'Mushroom Outlander.' It can be with or without a hooded cape, though I prefer it with it. I'm not too happy with how I drew the gas mask, but hopefully it conveys it well enough- There are a pixel image and a full drawing for both versions.
Best of luck to all! <3
Pixel Image - No Cape.png Pixel Image - Cape.png
Finished Image No Hood.PNG
Finished Image With Hood.PNG

FAST BOI presentation.jpg
proyecto de terraria.gif
Brigthness in suit.png

Here ill be leading a gif of how I picture the animation would be, Plus all the other files by separated if u wanna check it out individually.

Another thing that I have to say is that the blue parts (the eye, the core, and the orbiting energy ball) will have a weak shine during night.

Creators Note

*first of all, sorry if my English is bad. xd"

Second. Terraria have been a great game that I have been playing almost since it came out, I loved every single aspect, the content, the fan base, the communities and the creators for this nonstop, loving and care to the community. Its really sad that this will be the last update there's gonna be to terraria, but a the same time is a happy moment cause the game is now complete, finally, such a masterpiece of experience indeed. Is to be sure to be waiting for more games of the same creators and I wanna be there when that happens, it would be a DREAM to be part of the game, and I think everyone thinks the same and is so incredible how much effort all people are putting into theirs work, really show how much love we have to the game.

Every single new update, a whole new and envigorating experience added to the game.

In the good or the bad, all I have to say is thanks for everything, and this is where this journey's end, But is where others are bound to happen <3

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE:D

Attachments

• chests.png
    chests.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 88
  • heads.png
    heads.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Body appart.png
    Body appart.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 84
  • pants.png