Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my entry for the contest!

1586530900009.png

The real entry it's the normal one... but I was also thinking that it would be cool if the more the player goes underground the more the vanity turns into the glowing variant.
I hope it's cool and I wish everyone good luck! :)
P.S.
sorry for the bad english

Last edited:
headless-horse-vanity-pixilart.png
terraria-vanity-shirt-pixilart.png
terraria-vanity-legs-pixilart.png

the head would just remove the players head

I made a headless horse vanity which and could have the description of
Legs: how did you get these?
body: why do you have these?
Head: wheres your head?

Attachments

• terraria-vanity-legs-pixilart.png
    terraria-vanity-legs-pixilart.png
    376 bytes · Views: 72
Last edited:
I made a set that I call "Lord of Evil". The color is either purple or red depending on the world evil. It is a hood and a cape/robe.
Capture9.PNG

This is my submission, the Void Warrior set:

ArmorTemplate_v1.png

ArmorTemplate_v1_GIFFullArmor.gif

The eyes (on the head and torso) are supposed to be glowmasks.
The head - Just four horns and a large, glowing eye.
The torso - Spikes on the shoulders (similar to Red's set) and a smaller glowing eye.
The leggings - the shape is supposed to be similar to vortex leggings (but this is my first time really spriting)
The whole vanity itself isn't supposed to be just pitch black, it is supposed to be textured like any other armor.
When you put all three pieces on, you would have a trail effect like the shadow (or ancient shadow) set.
(This is kinda my first time doing stuff like this, so I'm sorry if the sprite isn't the best. If this gets picked, I hope the devs re-sprite it to look better).
(I'm also not very good at drawing on the computer, even with a drawing tablet, so please keep that in mind, too).
ArmorDrawing_v1.png

(If someone has already done this, I didn't know about it).
I wish everyone good luck! :happy:

Last edited:
Sunsets, in my opinion, would be a nice addition to Terraria. I got inspiration from one to make this set.
He has a mask with crescents protruding from the back, and he is wearing armor that would resemble the sun, stars or night. There is a mix of chainmail and painted plate, or whatever you would like to assume. He's been made with LOTS of color.
I've always wanted my own vanity since 2013, I'm hoping this can be it! I don't have a name for it, but it feels right to me.

Attachments

• terraria submission.png
    terraria submission.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 112
Prismatic_Robes2.png

The Dreamer's Prismatic Robes
A set based on everyone's favourite magical weapon: The Last Prism!
Head: A colorful sleep hat with pink-purplish eyes (they're supposed to also be glowmarks).
Torso: The whimsical, prismatic robe with really pretty colours. I'm not sure if it's a bad thing that it's a onesie, but eh.

The Probably Impossible Feature™: Upon using the last prism, the wearer's eyes and an outline around the robe flash with rainbows, similar to the weapon itself. Also, the robe itself could be a glowmark, at least during the Last Prism's attack.

Last edited:
Dovakiid Fooos-Ro blaaahh

Dragoonknight styled helmet chest legs and boots. Viking styled sword and armor with frost and snow animations coming off it. The helmet would have a metal faceplate with eyeslits and dragoon horns and the armor would be metal trim and dark leather maybe some dragoon wings for the wing slot. ultimate dragoonknight!

Attachments

• Dova_GIFFullArmorPlayer.gif
    Dova_GIFFullArmorPlayer.gif
    83.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
1586534832570.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vanity for the ranger class I dunno
------------------------------
Im not good at art ;-;

canvas.png
so basically he is a cyborg froggo named aphryxiel w/mechanical tentacle body and a frog at the top. an optional assignment is to add in a little red scarf to the head vanity.

I've made a steak suit, like those costume party sort funny costumes. Hopefully no ones already done this if so i'll be mega bummed. Anyways, the torso piece covers the grieves, however if this isnt a possible thing to do i've made "sausage shoes" to compensate it to truly complete the set.
steak suit for contest.png

Hello fellow terrarians!
There is my submission: Vanity set consisting of 2 (possibly to reduce to 1) parts.

Torso.png

1. The your only friend (Torso)
Desc: "Wait, why are you p-pulling your hands?...Oh."

Tear.png

2. Gorgeous tear(Hat/Accessory/can be made to appear when torso is on character)
Desc: Just how cruel this place is? If only someone could embrace me for a tiny bit... :(

Full set: (There is no special idea behind this character appearance and clothing)
Model.png

Don't blame true art if you dont understand it :)

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0 (1).png
    pixil-frame-0 (1).png
    775 bytes · Views: 76
  • pixil-frame-0 (2) (1).png
    pixil-frame-0 (2) (1).png
    409 bytes · Views: 73
  • pixil-frame-0 (3).png
    pixil-frame-0 (3).png
    157 bytes · Views: 73
Last edited:
Ice_queen_terraria2.png

Just as long as I've been a fan of Terraria, I've always been a big fan of the typical Ice Queen look. While there's plenty of designs I could have copied bits from already out there, I wanted to make an attempt a doing something completely new, while still taking inspiration from some of the common features of the archetype. I ended up deciding to include the blues and whites palette, the fur lining around the neck, and the icicle-looking pointy bits in a few places to try and capture the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom