Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is vanity based on an OC (original character) I've been working on named Vizel, it's essentially going to be a take on the truffle in a sense, but with more of a way to show off the character itself, especially with the prickly leaf legs and the vine-y torso (similar to the dryad outfit).
Some ideas I had for finding it would be purchasing it from the truffle on a windy day, or possibly selling mushrooms to the travelling merchant.
(Obviously still a rough draft)
Hope y'all like it :D
Vizel.png
IMG_2223[1].JPGIMG_2225[1].JPGIMG_2226[1].JPG

Last edited:
My idea is a wyvern set, with the head producing a glowing trail from the eye and horns, and the torso is armour made from scales, with a robe draping down from it. The legs is a small tail that would make it look as though the player was floating. All the blue/coloured parts would produce a sparkle effect. Ill admit i got disheartened thinking id not win this, but its worth a try.
1584125742822-1211493085.jpg

I made an account just for this, hope you guys find it mildly entertaining! It's not perfect, but I still think it looks decent enough. (Also I didnt include this in the picture, but maybe have a little
hair show through the front/back?)
PilotSet_If_You're_Reading_This_You're_Cool.png

Good luck to the other peeps in this forum!

Last edited:
Omega Redesign bg.png

I did this like a couple of years ago which is my sona though, for the set i would call it:

Ω Necrom set:

Ω Head
Ω Torso
Ω Legs

About the head it can have 2 variations if its possible about the hair and hairless versions, the hairless version is to show the symbol on the forehead, i dont know what else to add so

Some things I find sorely missing from the vanity selection are A. a smiley face and B. cardboard
cardboard_crusader.png
Enter, Cardboard Crusader. Image on the left is with arms, right is without.
This mockup is just an edited robot costume, but I think it gets the idea past. The arrow is just to make the middle less bland, but anything could go there. I thought maybe a star?
I also think it might be too similar to the robot costume. I added flaps, but the shape could be changed further. The arms and legs are also a bit simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom