Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a second-year medical student, so I figured I would make a doctor costume!

The head slot contains a stereotypical head mirror

The torso slot contains a white coat (complete with a free stethoscope and pens!)

And nothing for the leg slot, since doctors' pants are usually unremarkable.

Since there is already "The Doctor's Set" this could be "The Physician's Set" or (if you want to bolster my hubris) "The Dr. Blake Set".
DrBlake_right.v3.jpg
DrBlake_left.v3.jpg

Hmm I'll try
for the legs there will be black pants and dark grey shoes

Attachments

• ace__embodiment_of_chaos__prince_of_gods___demons_by_aceofspades2370_ddkbpnu-fullview.jpg
    ace__embodiment_of_chaos__prince_of_gods___demons_by_aceofspades2370_ddkbpnu-fullview.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 213
"Magma Robe" by Red04 The hood (head peice) is supposed to be shaped similarly to the Mythril Hood/Spectre Hood while the robe (torso/chest piece) is supposed to be shaped similarly to the Rune Robe/Cultist Robe. It is a 2 piece set.

Attachments

• MagmaRobe.gif
    MagmaRobe.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 171
Greetings SnowyLionz here!
The idea of this vanity set is a kind of robotic/space/martian skeleton. The green parts could have a slight glowing affect to make it a bit cooler looking. Ofc this is just an idea, you guys could make it look a lot better :D

Attachments

• skeleton_martianME.png
    skeleton_martianME.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 257
  • skeleton_martian.png
    skeleton_martian.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 232
Based on all these other great entrees, I dont think I am going to win but i have to be in it to win it. Mine is based on the scp foundation, and the community is under creative grounds, so there wont be any issues with idea inspiration. It is just a D-Class in his natural jump suit. with the gray beanie
Mannequin_(placed)[1].png

This costume is based on my profile pic, with a belt holster and pants. It could be called the "TerriFrying Costume" or the "Fry Mascot" set or something like that. Having modded the head into the game, if this gets chosen I would be honoured if the head was called "The Fried Fro"! I love you guys, and am super hyped for 1.4! (Added a split version for clarity)

Attachments

• TF Terraria costume submission.png
    TF Terraria costume submission.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 263
  • TF Terraria costume submission Split.png
    TF Terraria costume submission Split.png
    9 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom