Not open for further replies.
Name: The Carrot
Also It's Amazing.

Attachments

• Vanity Armour.png
    Vanity Armour.png
    32 KB · Views: 158
TCONTEST.png

I was originally gonna make a dumb crappy lookin fursuit as some friends and I thought it would be funny... but then I remembered the Halloween outfits. I ended up doin an old sailor with a pipe, as i'd personally love to wear that ingame =w=.

I messed around with the colours alot, till I eventually got these, and I'm pretty satisfied with the results! I used the Plumber outfit as reference (the original cap i drew looked like a soggy turd)

my submission: urban explorer set (I SERIOUSLY COULDN'T COME UP WITH A GOOD NAME SORRY :()
-the headpiece is meant to be an urban-camo hood with a gasmask featuring a pink visor and two filters
-the chest piece is a black vest with long gray, striped sleeves (alternatively can be interpreted as urban camo) reaching to the character's fingers
-the legs are meant to be gray shorts featuring fuschia shoes
hope it gets noticed ily terraria devs
custom.png
customhood.png
customoveralls.png
custompants.png

my art skills are negative 100 but I still wanted to create an outfit for one of the most iconic creatures in terraria. hopefully your imagination can fill in the gaps for how it'll look.
Living's Vanity Outfit.png

a robot with a television head based off of my avatar. I'm slowly getting better at drawing but still slowly. the black parts are meant to be flexible joints similar to trams. if it's possible to make the eyes glow I'll be happy but if not I'll still appreciate it.
telebot.jpg

This is vanity set that includes:
Broken Heart Mask
Broken Heart Sweatshirt
Broken Heart Leggings
I turn twelve on March 15, and I would love to get featured. This vanity set would not have any defense, and would be accessed in Hardmode. It would be a 1/100 chance of being dropped by Pigrons.

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0.png
    pixil-frame-0.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 130
Vanity_Submission.png

I though I would make some vanity items for the unique fishing crates, always felt that they were missing something

Head: Poacher's Hat
- Description: Looks like they finally got to him
- Dropped by Jungle Fishing Crate
Torso: Sun Paladin's Armor
- Description: Praise the Sun
- Dropped by Dungeon Fishing Crate
Legs: Extremely Baggy Jeans
- Description: made to work as a parachute, not very effective
- Dropped by Sky Fishing Crate

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!

THE BOOK WORM ( I am bad at drawing ) it could use some work

BEST BOOK WORM.png

So, this is an Energised Skeleton vanity (i don't like the name). Basically it should emit those lighting things every step you do (animation should start from corresponding leg, not both ones) and those sparks should leave after-effect of its current frame. I've really messed up with colour palette and it should be in dark neon palette.

If it would be an armour (not vanity) it would be a ranged one and would have an ability "dodge warp" it's just a faster and more continuous dodge like cthulhu shield and it shouldn't have any invincible frames

EDIT: Fixed gif

Attachments

• Energised sniper vanity armor.gif
    Energised sniper vanity armor.gif
    115.1 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Here is my idea for the journey's end vanity contest.
Though my pixel art skills are not the greatest, I think it is a cool idea for armour. I call it the Celestial armour, a combination of all the best armours: solar flare, Nebula, Stardust, and Vortex. It would be an extremely good armour with buffs in all four types of damage: melee, ranged, magic, and summon.

Celestial armour 2020-03-14 at 3.53.02 PM.png

I thought how it could be crafted from all four types of fragments and luminite bars. I also thought it could be cool if rainbow flames trailed behind the character for a sprint animation.
All in all I think it would be a pretty cool armour.

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!
Okay, here we go.
Amethyst Armor. The amethysts glow, and it's made of steel or titanium or something. Many, MANY, spikes! I'm not the best pixel artist, but this is okay.

Okay, here we go.
Amethyst Armor. The amethysts glow, and it's made of steel or titanium or something. Many, MANY, spikes! I'm not the best pixel artist, but this is okay.
Okay, it's made of titanium and amethyst. Possibly the crown is made of a gold crown. I don't know, I'm not very creative.

Attachments

• Amethyst_Crown.png
    Amethyst_Crown.png
    429 bytes · Views: 103
  • Amethyst_Plate (1).png
    Amethyst_Plate (1).png
    588 bytes · Views: 124
  • Amethyst_Boots.png
    Amethyst_Boots.png
    321 bytes · Views: 113
Status
Not open for further replies.