Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Piskel.png
My vanity set Moonstruck
New Piskel.png
Idk y but the expanded one is blurry so here's a smaller version which shouldn't be blurry in case you want to see the detail of the skin

Attachments

• New Piskel.png
    New Piskel.png
    891 bytes · Views: 163
An outfit fit for a king or queen, or at least someone wanting to be one...

A royal vanity set separated into three pieces:

-Chest piece made of the finest of plastic, outfitted with a shoulder piece and a fashionable shoulder cape (because that was popular for some reason...)
-a red crown covered in jewels (what jewels you say? um, not really sure)
-lastly. armored leggings covered with a red cloth (because why shouldn't it be both protective and comfortable?)

Made using about 4 separate programs, scanning a pencil sketch on a printer and using some pixel art app... so here we are!
RoyalAttire.png

I don't feel up to creating my own sprites for this, so try doing something with my current minecraft skin.
Skin File: (Please do not steal this and use it in-game; I created this skin from scratch, so it's MINE, not yours, ever.)
newender.png

How it looks in Minecraft:
mcenderskin1.PNG

mcenderskin2.PNG

The blue that you see would have an alternating glow, going from bright, to dim. If it is against copyright, do not add the eyes to the suit.
I know that this is only going to be a vanity, but if possible, give it these effects:
The suit will increase your speed by 15%, and allow you to teleport short distances as long are you are not standing on the same plane as it.

The suit will create an sort of particle effect around it.

Last edited:
So... Ugh. Here we go.

Vestment of the Crystalline Bard.

The main idea behind this vanity set is that it keeps some of your skin revealed but it actually doesnt. The fake skin that is exposed has some fancy color, turning you into some next level being. This provides extra fun with dyes combined. Also, body parts supposed to have glowmasks since... Crystalls are magic thing, you know. And magic usually emits light.

Vestment of the Crystalline Bard.png

P.S. Im not really good at pixel arting so please, Re-Logic, judge the art upon main picture.

Last edited:
Enderman.png

Since i want a new Reference from Minecraft like the Creeper in Terraria, so why not the Enderman?
You have so many Things u can do with it, u can make the Torso and the Leggings one Thing like the Robe.
Or if it's possible i don't actually know u can make if u have a Block like Dirt in ur Hand it holds it like a Enderman with both Hands but i don't think that it's possible in a 2D Game.

Since i don't know if this got already asked because i don't want to Click 80 Pages but it's a Try worth :) ( Sorry for my Bad Artwork, i'm bad at Drawing and i just had PAINT 3D ^^

I call this the knight set. It is based off of a classic knight appearance from the medieval times.

COLOR
The red/secondary color would be changed by using dyes or the team color for more variety.

HOW TO OBTAIN
It can be sold by the traveling merchant for 1 gold per piece after skeletron is defeated. The reason for this is because the dungeon is the closest thing to a castle in terraria, and knights are known for working for kings and queens who live in castles.

F1AD60BE-4A6A-4E86-90A4-E70E03D98E91.jpeg

Last edited:
This is my idea: Corruption/Crimson Plague Doctor

Basically, it is a plague doctor outfit that is just a robe and a head. You can craft the set like this:
Robe: 5 Rotten chunks, 15 cloth, and 3 shadow scales.
Mask: 3 Rotten chunks, 10 cloth, and two lenses.
Rotten chunks could be replaced by vertebrate for a crimson world.
Notes:
-Please make the beak longer.
-Could be dropped from an enemy like Tim’s hat or the robot hat.
-Sorry if you don’t like the paper, I didn’t have any access to any online drawing apps.

Thank You - DementedColt0

Attachments

• 4D1DF26D-A645-4107-86ED-CACFFBD7CAAB.jpeg
    4D1DF26D-A645-4107-86ED-CACFFBD7CAAB.jpeg
    968.6 KB · Views: 184
1584226154187.png

I like the idea of taking the original character sprite and then aging him up and bit and a little more armor and such and then having him pass the torch to whatever may come next from our favorite Dev team. Thanks for over 10 years of entertainment friends!
We can just call it the 'Origin Armor'

sprite_0[1].png

Here's a sprite I whipped up: a macaroni vanity set! The torso and leg pieces are supposed to resemble the texture of mac and cheese, and the head is a big ol' noodle. I tried thinking of something unique that wasn't in the game, and realized there was no macaroni-based item. So voila!
(If by chance this gets put in, I would like the headpiece to jiggle a bit when moving.)

Last edited:
helmet file is named Redshogun's Mask
chestplate and leggings file is named Red Hedgestone Chestplate/Leggings

Attachments

• Redshogun'sMask.png
    Redshogun'sMask.png
    483 bytes · Views: 142
  • RedHedgestoneChestplate.png
    RedHedgestoneChestplate.png
    516 bytes · Views: 139
  • RedHedgestoneLeggings.png
    RedHedgestoneLeggings.png