Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Fleshed Bone Custome
A cutsome based on Crimson biome, I thought about Is best for Halloween.
Head - (Mask) provides bone horns, and 4 bone tooths in the middle.
Body - Spikey bones on the arms, and Torso provides flesh like costume.
Leggings - Spikey bones on knees, flesh structures costume on rest of the leggings.
Terraria Contest.png

Bigger View:
1584131742779.png

Sauphrim_The_World_Traveler.png

(sorry for the crappy pants drawing >.<, however, the expert level drawing are done by somebody else)
here is my submission: The World Travelers Outfit
Head: Goggles
Chest piece: Long sleeve yellowish gold shirt and Vest with belt (vest reaches the top of the pants)
Leggings: Pants

I hope you guys like it... the Chibi version there is just to help out with designing and just for refreance

Hi this is the Space Biker Outfit, i have been inspired in some 90' movie shows. I'm new in this pixel art or sprite work world, so i hope you like it!
He came form nowhere to help everyone!
It consist in the Space Biker Helmet, Space Biker Jacket and the Space Biker Jeans.

Space Biker Outfit (Mannquin).png
Space  Biker Jacket (Item).png

Space Biker Outfit.png

Space  Biker Jacket (Item) HD.png

Attachments

• Space Biker Outfit.png
    Space Biker Outfit.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 211
  • Space  Biker Jacket (Item) HD.png
    Space Biker Jacket (Item) HD.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Here's my idea, looked through the enemies list on the wiki looking for inspiration and found the bone serpent, the design was cool by itself but the creature receives little attention, so I drew up a quick sketch for Bone Serpent Armor

Head - Bone Serpent Mask
Torso - Bone Serpent Chest-plate
Legs - Bone Serpent Boots

My idea may get buried in the sea of replies, but it was fun for me to draw

Attachments

• artflow_202003131656.png
    artflow_202003131656.png
    580.1 KB · Views: 184
Here's my submission!
This is my first post on the Terraria forums, so don't be too hard on me, lol!

Anyway, I love Terraria and drawing with pencil and paper so it would be SUPER COOL to have a wearable pencil costume in the game!

Maybe the names could be like
- Pencil Head
- Pencil Torso
- Pencil Shoes

PencilBoy_Terraria.png

I love the submissions in here sofar, everyone seems to have really cool ideas!
Anyway, keep up the awesome work Terraia dev team!!!

i call it: warrior of light or something like that.
lore: "there once was a brave warrior in the lands of terraria, walking on clouds and fighting for the good. but then he was slain by the mighty moon lord, his armor remains to be worn by another brave warrior."
i did two variants of the helmet, i like them both kind of.
the feather on his helmet could also be animated to sway as he walks, so could the cape hanging off his back. the glowing stone hanging on his belt could be animated to be pulsing and actually glowing. he is wearing a chain mail with green shoulder pads a white piece of cloth covering the chain mail for extra warmth. his pants are made from woven metals, too. his feet are protected by solid metal boots - the same material as his arm bracers.

warrior of light_i1.png
warrior of light_i2.png
variant 1variant 2

Ah,yes,poop.png

Here's a traditional biker outfit i made on paint.

Head piece is the helmet, torso is a denim jacket
with a torn shirt, and the pants are some regular
jeans with a little chain hanging on one side.

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!
This is my vanity submission.
It's an original outfit that's not armor of any kind. It has a black beanie and purple scarf (not sure if the scarf should be combined under hat or shirt option but so long as it covers the mouth of the sprites face).
The shirt is supposed to have a sword (or dagger) going through the heart with blue around the heart to shape the letter M.
The wrist area of my shirt equip will have a black and white checker board wrist bracelet as well (dont matter if its both one or double sided for each hand).
The pants will be traditional black with brown shoes or boots and a brown belt but have a hanging chain off the side of the pants (again don't matter if its one sided or double sided) I left the grid in as a reference also if you needed it or if anyone else needed some insight on how to go about their design cause I would like to help anyone also with this concept if they are going pixel art with their design. I look forward to seeing everyone elses designs ^_^ and hope everyone has some creative fun with this ^_^ also special thanks to the creators and forums of Terraria for giving us an awesome oppurtinuty to be creative for our favorite game on PC and platform ^_^ let's give it our all everyone.

This is my vanity submission.
It's an original outfit that's not armor of any kind. It has a black beanie and purple scarf (not sure if the scarf should be combined under hat or shirt option but so long as it covers the mouth of the sprites face).
The shirt is supposed to have a sword (or dagger) going through the heart with blue around the heart to shape the letter M.
The wrist area of my shirt equip will have a black and white checker board wrist bracelet as well (dont matter if its both one or double sided for each hand).
The pants will be traditional black with brown shoes or boots and a brown belt but have a hanging chain off the side of the pants (again don't matter if its one sided or double sided) I left the grid in as a reference also if you needed it or if anyone else needed some insight on how to go about their design cause I would like to help anyone also with this concept if they are going pixel art with their design. I look forward to seeing everyone elses designs ^_^ and hope everyone has some creative fun with this ^_^ also special thanks to the creators and forums of Terraria for giving us an awesome oppurtinuty to be creative for our favorite game on PC and platform ^_^ let's give it our all everyone.
Also as a side note I forgot to include the name of the outfit.
I might name it Proud Nerd but I am also willing to hear suggestions on it too ^_^

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-13-13-24-58-1.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-13-13-24-58-1.png
    46 KB · Views: 219
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom