Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• DrApple.gif
    DrApple.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 178
-The Funny Skeleton set-
The set is a reference to sans the skeleton from the indie game Undertale (You probably already know this).

-Visual ideas-
Firstly, the Funny Skeleton Set will sport: a skeleton mask, a large blue hoodie and sports shorts and pink slippers. On the frames of the player's swinging animation, the eye on the mask will turn blue (If possible have a glowmask on the eye as well) See the image below for the sprites. In addition, the funny skeleton mask will have one eye winking when it is in the inventory.
1584134889657.png

-How to obtain The Funny Skeleton set-
If the clothier is living inside a underground snow biome he will sell each piece for 5 gold each.

-Names-
Funny Skeleton Mask
Funny Skeleton Hoodie
Funny Skeleton Shorts

Wizard kind of character with blue fiery hair with green accents and jungle weapons/tools.
Silky robes, and tuff sandals.

Attachments

• Terraria Drawing.png
    Terraria Drawing.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 326
Tomboy Outfit.png
Tomboy Outfit.png
Head: Tomboy Hair, Shirt: Tomboy Jumper, Pants: Tomboy Tracks. This is just a fun little extra design to the game, and it also adds for some cool new clothing and cool hair if you like purple and brown! The hair will act like any other helmet, not showing the hair or the helmet below, and the shirt and pants act like normal vanities. I would really love to see this in the game and your time looking at this is appreciated! Thanks, Sturm.

I'm pretty sure that someone has done something similar to what I've done...

So considering that Journey's End is comming out, and it was a special ocasion, I thought it would be a good idea to add a jester vanity outfit.

I like to call this one: The Starry Jester.
Terraria costume detail.png
Terraria costume parts.png

Instead of just making a regular jester's outfit I added stars and moons to the design and added the colors of the outfit in two different sides.

For the legs I added stripes and balloon-esque pants with vertical stripes.

I'm gonna be honest, this took me longer than I spected.

Even if this doesn't end up being added in the end at least I'll be glad that I have contributed to this cominity in a major way.

Either way I hope you guys like it. :)

Character Sheet - CairnFin.png

Cairn

Here is a design I made a while back that I figured would be neat for a vanity set. Basically a robot with a propane tank for a head that has holographic eyes. I don't know how far the designs can go in terms of having empty space around the torso area so the size of the chest and gap between it and the legs is variable. Cloak wouldn't be necessary as those can be emulated by back accessories. The Legs are probably the weakest part of the design but I don't think they need to be special. Good luck to everyone submitting their ideas!

Last edited:
Oh thats great idea :>
soo i made that one down here
FerstjerrenWork13032020.png

Just named it : Ferstjerren's Set

What can I say about it ..

FerstjerrensHelmet13032020.png

Head - yes that's toaster. I was thinking about adding some animation for it like jumping toast or hanging cable but with my animator skills I could ruin it
"BEST TWO-SLICE TOASTERS OF 2020"

FerstjerrensTorse13032020.png

Tors - ye looks simple like me... just bright yellow... orange something like and black button shirt. Was thinking about some movement too but like with toaster that would be BAD
"Outfit for rest of my life"

FerstjerrensBoots13032020.png

Legs - Jeans just little brighter on middle and brow boots because why not
"Some comfy Jeans"

Nickname that i use the most in game is Ferstjerren as you can see

soo that's all :) if you want to change something that would be fantastic i want it to be more terraria VIBE~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom