Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE STALKER

1584139737135.png

I don't know if there has been a submission for something like this as i haven't looked through all of the submissions. I thought of it while reading the steam post about this contest
I got the idea for this set because of the idea of having a vanity item that follows your mouse movements.
I drew this with a purple and grey palette but as stated in the image the outline is dyeable
The Outline has particle effect so that makes it automatically cool B)
It's a robe because i like robes

There are so many good submissions so I cannot wait to see who wins! Good luck to all!!!!!

i have spent some time making my own vanity suit as soon as i saw the tweet on the Terraria twitter account, here it is.
Mr_Katten's Suit 2.png

Edit; i have put more thought into how this vanity outfit is going to be obtained, these are the two methods i liked the most;
Method 1: each piece would be crafted using leather and black threads, i don't know the quantity's of the items yet but i know those are the items i want it to be crafted with.
Method 2: during a solar eclipse, the clothier can sell the vanity set for one gold for each piece.

Last edited:
The set is called "High Roller"
----------------------------------------
The Head's flavor text: "Time to roll!"
The Torso's flavor text: "Snug as a die!"
The Legs' flavor text: "I'm on a roll!"
----------------------------------------
If this set had wings, they would be playing cards.

Attachments

• the High Roller set.png
    the High Roller set.png
    524.8 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Hazmat suit set, when your home gets corrupted by the coron... Crimson/corruption
Hazmat suit set.jpeg

Attention: If this gets in-game, I'd like to be credited as Apolo, I don't go as Cinfoni anymore (I use my real name in games now), but I can't change my username for some reason

Bunny Onesie
BONUS: Pressing a certain key while wearing the whole set in your Vanity slots will turn you into a bunny! [Pressing the same key turns you back into a human]
Perks of bonus: Can use his paws to dig through tiles [When using a pickaxe]
Uses ears like a helicopter when using wings [I call this function the Rabbitcopter Ears]
Bites when using a Melee weapon
Throws carrots when using a Throwing weapon
Breathes when using a Magic weapon
Says magic runes when using a Summoner weapon
Throws carrot bullets/arrows when using a Ranged Weapon
Headbutts when dashing [Shield of Cthulu, etc.]
Will lay down when mounted
Cons of bonus: You still cannot run through 2-tile tall spaces
Terraria Bunny Outfit.png

Last edited:
Hellooo, here's my design.

Slight references perhaps but nothing overtly plagiarising.

It's a cartoony, over the top, stylish and silly costume, but I assure you it is 100% "cool"

Attachments

• vanity examples2.png
    vanity examples2.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 156
  • vanity examples.png
    vanity examples.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 144
  • vanity2LRG.png
    vanity2LRG.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 154
1584140740066.png

I have never seen a jolly old jester in Terraria thus far. As a person with over a thousand hours into the game I feel that it's about time for one to finally appear.
The whole reason why I ever was pulled into Steam was because of this game and I would personally love to put something back into the game that has brought
me so many hours of fun, and time with my friends.

I just want a green jester suit with a happy mask on, with white gloves and some black jester boot's that have lil' bells on them.

Personally I wish to name the items,

Moss' Jester Mask

Moss' Jester Tunic

Moss' Jester Pantaloons

but if you don't want the vanity t be personalized then you can just take out the Moss' part of the names.

Thanks for all the years of fun on Terraria, I can't wait until the update comes out whether I win or not!

1584140740066.png

TerrariaRoboVanityB.png
Robo.png

Terraria was my first ever steam game when this game was released in early access 2010.
Nice to see it come full circle into a complete version.
While I don't have anything specific for terraria theme.
I thought one of my old cool character designs could fit in.
A name for the vanity set? Androbo set.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom