Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DzP5dmxXgAEA0yk.png

No need to thank me! :)
(but seriously, please add an invisibility cloak to the game <3)

Something I really don't understand why it doesn't exist yet, the Garbage vanity set! The arm is supposed to look like it's going over the bin, and when you walk the garbage can would do a little hop instead of walking. Of course, I just used the Terraria garbage can sprite as an example, however making a new one to show legs for walking / better looking arm might be a good idea.
1584157896553.png

i know people already submited but ill try *ps plz redesign to best fit your style and the name is zippers helm zippers endo chest and zippers golden boots*

Attachments

• rushed suit.png
    rushed suit.png
    994 bytes · Views: 129
Hello Terraria Crew, I’ve always dreamed of my own armor 4 years ago in this game. I’ve been playing it since and love it. I’ve even got my friends to love it. This would be a dream come true if this were to happen. I love your work and keep going on strong.
There would be two possessed courage orbs spinning around him or her. It would be paladin themed, the orbs have ectoplasm in it. It has a 1/10 drop chance from the paladin or you could craft it using hallowed bars and ectoplasm and solar frags maybe. When running it would have a bone or a ectoplasm trail. The headpiece could have 20def the leggings could have 22def and the chest piece could have 25 def, or it could be vanity. It’s your choice. The set bonus could be the more you get hit, the higher your defense goes up. Stacks up to 13 or 23, your choice. Each piece increases your movement speed by 5% and melee damage by 5%. The description would say “from a mighty warrior it came” for the chest piece, the helmet would say ”As sturdy as a whole planet but very light.“ The leggings would say” pretty comfortable” Terraria I’m begging you if I could please have this, your game is so so special to me and would make me the most exited I’ve ever been in my whole life if this happens. It could even give me a chance to start a YouTube channel, which I’ve always wanted. From that I could get a computer tower and start modding and playing mods. The income could help my dad work not as hard and let him spend time with me and my sister. He strains himself from the morning to night. I just want to help him, so please if you could do this that would be amazing.
-ChippysCouch Gang, TheRealGuiyu

Attachments

• FAAF136B-D030-4E30-BD1F-E3A7858BF6A8.jpeg
    FAAF136B-D030-4E30-BD1F-E3A7858BF6A8.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Frost Fire Fox Set.png

- Frostfire Fox Headpiece
Has Glowing Eyes on top where neon gradiant is
- Frostfire Fox Long Coat
Has Amazing Epaulettes and a tail that i couldn't attach
-Frostfire Fox Greaves
The Heels Glow And If Possible Make a Cool Trail When You Have hermes boots equipped
And Only If you Have Sailfish Boots On: you get a shadow armor type trail when you sprint + the normal sailfish trail
This May Be A Bit Hard to Implement But It Would Look Amazing

Im sorry my other post posted by accident as i fat fingered as im on mobile
Thank You if you enjoy this it took a lot of redoing I Am Very Scared Rn
I made this on my phone btw and use some pictures to have an idea but overall original
Design
I Hope This Makes It Through To The Game I Stressed Out Alot Making This Thinking i Was Late
i'm a pixel artist if you didn't guess and i only do it when i'm bothered but this is a huge opportunity for me to have a project thank you for the opportunity
I Wish Everyone the best of luck and hope i make friends in the forum
Also yet again sorry mods who had to delete the old one
(Also couldn't make the animations as i couldn't get the arms and chest n all as template so sorry on my behalf)

Last edited:
This is just some stuff I wold love in Terraria some topical jeans (Shoes included), a hoodie, backwards base ball cap and that is about it. I know this most likely wont make it in but I just wanted to suggest something for a game I love! (also I don't know why I made it falling in the void)

Attachments

• terraria_submition_art.jpg
    terraria_submition_art.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
This is the Apocalypse Set
The eyes has laser and the torso puts some mechanical hands to the user and the leggings have a rocket boost making the user hover but not fly completely just float while walking

P.S not good at drawing
20200314_085432.jpg

1584147589345.png

1584147644669.png

My idea: a chips bag!
it can be any color, i just like blue :)
Im not a good artist but hopefully thats ok, maybe the bottom of the chips can be the legs that move? i didnt draw in 2d style but i dont really know how to do that.

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!

its the little TV man! look at him rolling around on his little tracks!

(tv screen is visible in dark rooms)

(you could also put memes on the screen idk)

1584147750101.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom