Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my submission, the adventurers hat, tunic and boots. Based of of my custom Minecraft skin, this vanity set would be great in game.

I also thought of some descriptions ( they only really make sense to me but hey, why not put them in)

Adventurers hat- a soft winter hat/cape combo, weirdly filled with green hairs

Adventurers tunic- a tunic perfect for when your getting mauled to death by zombies

Adventurers boots- boots worn with experience, comfortable, but rather square
F1ECF83A-A866-44EA-BEF1-2BEA1B1116C1.jpeg

Last edited:
[Tundra insulated set] I love the tundra and also travel the worlds of Terraria, but I've always had trouble choosing a costume, and that's how I see my costume as perfect (the backpack is decorative accessory) Hat with earflaps, Hiking kit, insulated coat, insulated trouser. I know, i already lost, but i need in this. I am very sorry that the game will add only 3 suits, I would really like that there would be much more of them, because people can vote for the coolest or something, but everyone can have their own preferences that others can not understand,:(
IMG_20200318_003541.png
Screenshot_20200315_122404.jpg
IMG_20200318_002956.png

Last edited:
The Urban Streetwear Set
rpprtrria-pixilart.png

----------------------------------------
Shades - Head
"Great for impersonating celebrities!"

Baggy T-Shirt - Chest
"Comes with a free plastic necklace"

Ripped Jeans - Legs
"A pair of defective leather jeans"
-----------------------------------------
Each piece is a 1 in 75 (1.333%) chance to drop from Wyverns and Angry Nimbuses.
The Shades are similar to the 0x33's Aviators, but is not exclusive for hardcore characters. It has white lenses and a black border.

The Baggy T-Shirt has wide, flowy sleeves that go down slightly passed the elbows. On the lower torso, the bottom of the shirt goes down past the belt. On the neck of the shirt is a built-in necklace. The base color is a grayish-white, and the necklace is yellowish-gold. Using a metallic dye will change the color of the necklace, while normal dyes change the color of the shirt.

The Ripped Jeans look like basic black pants, but have holes by the knee and built in, high top sneakers. The jeans' base color is dark-gray, and the shoes' default color could be determined by the chosen shoe color when creating a character. Alternatively, they could just be a standard white-grayish color, similar to the shirt.
There is a lot of fantasy-inspired vanity sets, and not as many modern/city sets. The look is meant to look basic, but stylish meant to look like streetwear seen in cities.

"Wacky blanket"
just a blue blanked draped over the entire character.
any other vanity items will appear over the blanket, but wings will not, giving the impression that you are hovering when using the wings.
If you have wings equipped in the vanity slot, those will appear.
Blanket is blue if it's a corruption world and light brown if a crimson
(any of these requests can be removed)

Attachments

• Mannequin_(placed) (1).png
    Mannequin_(placed) (1).png
    606 bytes · Views: 117
Last edited:
terraria vanity.PNG I have named my attire the 'Agile Grappler' with two different colours to show some variation of what the outfit can look like. The head will be the mask, the torso is the pretty much the band on the arm. the skin colour is just for reference and is not part of the vanity. I'm not too sure how this will work on a female character (for obvious reasons) but possibly add a band or small cover across the chest. The legs simply being the dual-coloured silk pants. This was made on Pixilart. Hope this gets noticed!

I made this guy and was thinking it would be cool to see in the game its name is halo trooper :bluslime:
trooper of ter.png
bio: this armor with strange text on the back that is unknown to man maybe being from the decades or maybe even centuries ago.

My idea is a shark but with an Afro ino sharks are already amazing but slam an Afro on it and damn that is epic.
The inspiration for this piece is from my username that i always use TheAfroShark which is a combination one of my favourite things, sharks, and my massive Afro.
This image is a rough idea i wouldn't consider it a final piece i used the textures from Terraria to make it.
1584199734642.png

Name- Is that a shark with an Afro?

Last edited:
First of all, sorry i am incredibly sorry for this horrible drawing- i haven't drawn since i was in middle school. Anyways,

Basically it's a uniform based on the traditional clothings of my country even the hat!-

- a yellow Aiguillette
- a Sraw hat with red accents
- black boots
- The clothing itself is white
- a red shoulder bar
- theres supposed to be an undershirt under the uniform (like a suit) but i guess i didn't make it shown enough

please excuse my english and grammar, it isn't my first nor my second language. Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20200314_230919[1].jpg
    IMG_20200314_230919[1].jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom