Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my Master Piece! Jk... ok so
It's a little bit like the Cultist Outfit
Head: Zeylor's Hood
Torso: Zeylor's Robe
If anything is wrong with this or you need some more information or anything just tell me ^^ (if i win, please don't use the Name FireflyCB, i prefer Fieron =D )
Zeylor.png

Ok so I have an idea for Eye of Cthulu armor it could be spirited better but I don't have much time and I'm bad at spriting
pixil-frame-0.png

The helmet will be an overlay of your face instead of it hiding your face

The Helmet has 6 Defence
The Body has 7 Defence
The Greaves have 6 Defence
They drop in both modes and is like the ninja armor and drop from the Eye of Cthulu
The Special ability is being able to fly like wings but only like a double jump instead of flight like the sandstorm in a bottle

1584209981706.png

Here is my Armed ninja set. I also had an idea, it would also be cool to have a little bit of smoke behind the player when you walk around the world.
Head: Ninja's Warrior Mask
Torso: Ninja's Platebody
Leggings: Ninja's Platelegs
It can be dropped by an Armed Ninja wandering around the world (a little bit like Tim or the Rune Wizard)
The ninja is a Hardmode mob. When it attacks you, you wil get the bleeding debuf.
The ninja can also drop a black Headband, you can combine the Headband with the Master Ninja Gear to get the Complete Ninja Gear. The Headband has a very low drop chance.

Last edited:
APPEARANCE: this vanity will have all of the different layers of the terraria world. The head will be space, the shoulders sky, the chest surface, the hip underground, the legs caverns, and the feet underworld. The eyes will be yellow stars, and all hair will be on the costumes head, and for facial hair will be the color of the zone it grows off of. Spinning around the players head will be a mini solar system. (Me two days later: I also think it would be cool if the head was a sun with sunglasses with the solar system spinning around i, but you can also do the original to🙂)

THE PIECES: The head will be the globe mask, the torso will be the globe torso, and the leggings will be the globe tights.

THE NAME: it took me a while to think of a proper name, I was going to go with the earthbound set but that might have some problems with Nintendo, but change it if you like! I hope this wins.
5B63291F-0B49-441A-BD4D-5624E9C4D3B7.jpeg

Last edited:
This Is my character which i have been using for almost 2 years now. His name is Mauss, and he is a blue rabbit, with the inside of his ears being orange. He also has a little black bow tie to make him even more sexy. He is called Mauss (almost like mouse) but is ironically a rabbit for reasons i won't go in detail with (deep backstory incoming lol). If Mauss became a vanity item in Terraria, then i would probably imagine the costume as having a fluffy body and a squarish roundish head. Hope you like him!
- Marius

Attachments

• 2020-03-14.png
    2020-03-14.png
    145.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 88339903_155855625504309_4678385524799438848_n.jpg
    88339903_155855625504309_4678385524799438848_n.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 76
I don't know what to name it. Based on the Phoenix Terrorist from the CS games. I don't give it any chances to win but i personally like it :D

Attachments

• Vanity Contest Terrorist - Lightn1ng.png
    Vanity Contest Terrorist - Lightn1ng.png
    329.1 KB · Views: 187

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!
Hi I already submitted an entry but I revised it to this new final design that has a new feature and deleted the old design! Please consider this entry instead of my other one!

This set is called the “You’re goose is cooked” set even though it’s it a chicken lol
on one side is the normal chicken with a cute little face and a sunflower top but on the other side unfortunately it has been cooked!

I love terraria and I’m so glad to have this opportunity <3

Attachments

• 929B6D6C-E285-40D8-AC22-291DA1086A50.png
    929B6D6C-E285-40D8-AC22-291DA1086A50.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 109
Futuristic samurai armor right before your very eyes, you can get it in hardmode. Slightly resembles a mushroom, although it was not my intention. I intended to draw futuristic samurai armor granting a bonus to the owners of the pre-hardmode shurikens, katana and all the rest oriental weaponry. A bonus that would make it useful in hardmode, yeah... Just forget about pixel mess of mine, I suggest you take a look at the OC concept (armor glows in the dark/under cover of night).

P. S. Shod in geta (Geta (footwear) - Wikipedia)

P. P. S. Second pictures without notes
РЕЗУЛЬТАТ.png

Attachments

• РЕЗУЛЬТАТ 2.png
    РЕЗУЛЬТАТ 2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom