Red, Yellow, Blue, and Green Telletubbies:

Red, Yellow, Blue and Green Telletubbies terraria teletubbies.png
terraria teletubbies.png

Attachments

• terraria teletubbies.png
    terraria teletubbies.png
    955 bytes · Views: 84
index.php
Shadowflame alchemist set. head item has ears like a goblin. torso item has a belt wiht viles

Attachments

• vanity contest.png
    vanity contest.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 1,038
image.jpg

First of all good luck to everyone
My set is called the “Hollowed Hero” set and I would love to of made 3 sets (Detailed further on)
- The theme for this set is the hollowed as I feel like it could do with some love as I hardly spend much time within it
- The main Idea of the piece is having a crystallised set making it looked jagged look
- The way you obtain the item is by killing hollowed mimics as it would be something else to grind for besides the Daedalus storm bow ( I would love to create two more sets for both crimson and corruption mimics however I can only upload one)

Helmet - Hallowed Hero Helm
Breast piece - Hallowed Hero Breastplate
Leggings - Hallowed Hero Leggings

The drop chance for each of the pieces is 1/10 making it a little rare but still obtainable

Design ideas that made me choose the final design
image.jpg

Galactic guardian

galactic-guardian-helmet--pixilart.png
galactic-breastplate--pixilart.png
galactic-leggins-pixilart.png

Once you have the full set on every few seconds smoke comes out of the exhaust ports on the helmet and before the smoke comes out it will sound like someone is inhaling
and it will make a small amount of light when in the dark

Last edited:
The Traveler

is what I like to call it.

A simple darkbrown Cloak for your travels and a handy shoulderbag to carry all your findings!
And some dark boots for harder terrain to conquer!

couldn't draw it better.

Attachments

• TerrariaOnceInALifetime.png
    TerrariaOnceInALifetime.png
    940.6 KB · Views: 118
Display.png

Basically, since my profile picture isn't humanoid, there was no easy way to make it vanity. However, in band, we were playing a piece called In a Persian Market, (
) and there is a bit about a snake charmer, so I was like, why not? Since Terraria doesn't have any main snake like enemies, (the best options are either flying snakes or Medusas) I chose worms.
Male:
1584321486590.png

Female:
1584321051196.png

Notes:
If you're observant, the clothing actually shows the avatar's feet. Hopefully, this can be implemented that these pixels can be the color of the skin tone chosen.
The way to obtain the set, if it's not just chucked into the Halloween goodie bags, is that every worm type enemy, apart from the Eater of Worlds and Destroyer has a 3.3% chance to drop one of the three pieces.
The set does have a bonus attached with it, as it will say "x10 more likely to control worms." This is a joke, as there is no chance to control worms, (Apart from the pet in certain versions) and therefore multiplying it by ten will do absolutely nothing.

protogen-outfit-pixilart.png

Protogen Suit - a giant fluffy tech suit

Protogen Visor *visor uses nanites
Protogen Body
Protogen Legs

The suit has plates of metal, so defense can be added

ok well this is my vanity set submission, its called "wyvern costume" because since there will be wyvern kite why not a wyvern costume to go with it?
Info of each gear:
Head: "your head's up in the clounds again, huh"
Torso: "this belly may look scaly but in reality its quite comfy"
Legs: "try as hard as you want, they wont help you fly, i tried allready"

Note that im quite new to pixel art so umm. I tried my best
20200316_030831.jpg

Last edited:
-Made in sketchbook

-The pants were meant to be the pants of overalls
-The shirt should be like overalls with a neutral undershirt
-I tried to include alotta hat options
-I envisioned this set dropping from Plantera or the jungle

Attachments

• terraria-vanity-submission2.png
    terraria-vanity-submission2.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 97
Terraria Journey's End Submariner Pixelart.PNG

Hello! This is the Submariner vanity set I made in paint 3D. I believe that this set would really add a cool aesthetic to being in the ocean setting and being underwater in general. If this set is added, I would love for the seaweed flow and for bubbles to pop out the top.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to create a vanity set, even if this isn't added it was fun to draw!

A tourtist vanity set, with yellow spiky hair and sunglasses, a black and green shirt with purple flowers, and blue shorts with purple flip flops. I think this is a pretty nice image, no?
Terraria vanity item.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom