Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyvern Onesie

It's a pretty iconic Terraria creature. There's going to be a Kite based on it. So, I thought "why not a vanity set?"

[I know my pixel art ain't the best, I only started recently; Hope you like it.] `:)
Wyvern_Costume_merged_Big.png
Wyvern_Costume_merged.png

I have made one and the whole concept is based off of a story I am making and this is my character and it would be lovely to see it in my favorite game the idea is that the the hair is burning (Hopefully you can do that with each hair showing but on fire) and the things on top are goggles (please can you make the goggles look more like y0zrairs) and when you are in low health the goggles turn blue and when you walk you will have a maybe soul effect like little ghosts fly around you and this bit is a stretch if mine is added I would LOVE this but it’s up to you. So basically if you wear this with stardust armor and the Stardust guardian is there he will turn into like a big buff blue spirit and please change the goggles I can’t draw goggles very well but you get the idea. Hope you like my design I love you guys on the Terraria team keep doing the work you are doing

I forgot to say that mine is called Tempests Clothing and the description is “You can feel the essence of a powerful creature when you wear the jacket and goggles”

Attachments

• 32BEBB5A-19CE-47F8-A7D4-1C603362FEFC.png
    32BEBB5A-19CE-47F8-A7D4-1C603362FEFC.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by a moderator:
Simese cat head for vanity item.

Just a pixel cat head.

His name is Mongkoot

Attachments

• Mongkoot OG.jpg
    Mongkoot OG.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 109
I know I'm not the best artist especially after looking at the other artworks here, but this is my design.
The helmet is a tank of water and (if you cant tell) inside of it is a brain which is "controlling" the suit.
The body piece is a jacket with pipes connected on the arms to show the movement of water throughout the body (it also makes it look cool). and the chest (which is also water) has the heart shown/exposed.
finally the leg piece is just white pants or the default pants which has a pipe of water connected to it.

My idea is kind of simple so i am open to any suggestion to it that could make it look better whilst also keeping true to the normal design.
terraria concept art (1).gif
20200316_081422.jpgterraria concept art (2) (1) (1).gifthis is a more detailed version but im not sure if it is as good

Last edited:
This is a Chinese Dragon Armor. I hope that Terraria will join some Chinese culture, which is also conducive to the development of the game in China. The producer can understand the Chinese zodiac, and can produce a series of armor. There are 12 Chinese zodiac, and the Chinese dragon is one of them. I will add these elements to the Chinese traditional armor. In addition, these are all originated from folk myths and do not involve copyright issues.I'm Chinese player, English is not good, please forgive me, I have a lot of inspiration, hope to get attention.
China Dragon Armor.jpg

deus vult.PNG
this is the crusader set complete with a helmet greves and a cape attached to the chest piece also DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

Attachments

• 1584339535244.png
    1584339535244.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 99
Crimson Chain Set (Male set included)
(With/Without chains applied)
I'm very flexible with this design.

Attachments

• Crimson Chain.png
    Crimson Chain.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 146
so basically its a warrior costume as it says and it can be made at any time with bones and leather, helmet (3 leather and 2 bones), chestpeice (4 bones and 1 leather), pants (4 leather and 2 leaves for shoes)

Attachments

• warrior costume.png
    warrior costume.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom