Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terraria Vanity Contest  (2).jpg
Im not the best artist but its worth a shot

Final Armor.png

-This is the armor. I tried to make a demon-lord themed armor but this is the final product it looks like lava-steampunk thing.
-It's name is Hellraiser Armor.
-Black parts are made of obsidian and the orange parts are lava.
kars.jpg
-I took the arm blade things from Kars. They are not weapons mostly accessory.
mewtwo.png
-I took the pipe(or cable idk) from Mewtwo.It Only appears when the player has the head and torso(or maybe full set).
full view.png

Last edited:
magical girl set.png

-Magical Girl set
-This has elements inspired by particular animes, but isn't really a direct reference to anything.
-Gold elements, as well as ribbons, elements of complexity like the skirt frills, glove ribbons, etc, can be reduced or eliminated should simplicity be necessary.
-The kind of yellowish colour is just the base skin, no clothing over it.
-Aesthetically works well with mages, Starfury/Starwrath, bows, hallowed weapons, enchanted sword, and arguably guns
-"In the name of the moon titan..."?

I have finished the game and am kinda bored so it would be cool to see a new event mabye like a robot invaision or something.Anyway here is my idea beep boop beep.
beep boop beep.JPG

Dreadnaught-by-Tolokol-Resized.png

The Dreadnaught line of (purely cosmetic) armor pieces is designed solely with function in mind. Armor ornaments and shiny coats of paint just make you look like a toy, so here at Acme Armor Co., we have crafted a unique line of vanity dedicated to making you look like an absolute tank, and with the military matte olive finish, the beasts of Terraria won't be able to tell the difference. The best part?--when they see you wearing this coat of top of the line ceramic plates, they'll expect you to move like a brick of molasses, so when foes see you running at top speed, they'll know that you are their worst nightmare. Don the Dreadnaught Helm, the Dreadnaught Body, and the Dreadnaught Greaves and never fear even the most wicked beings this world has to offer--they'll fear you instead.

WARNING: The Dreadnaught line of vanity is purely cosmetic and therefore provides no real protection. Acme Armor Co. is not liable for any injuries sustained while wearing the Dreadnaught set. Challenge bosses while wearing the Dreadnaught vanity set at your own risk.
(Good luck to everyone entering the contest!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
- Fungal Suit -
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Fungal_Suit_final.png

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is this safe to wear?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fungal Suit is a suit of metal plate armor that has been overgrown with Glowing Mushrooms.
The mushrooms have made this particular suit of armor impractical as a means of defense, but it certainly looks interesting--and it makes you feel loopy great!

Perhaps a lucky Terrarian could stumble across this set in the depths of the Glowing Mushroom caves?
Or perhaps a certain talking mushroom would be willing to pawn it off to you?

-------------------------
- Head Slot -
- Fungal Helmet -
-------------------------

A plate helmet with a gilded crest on the top.
The Glowing Mushrooms' roots seem to spread down from this piece.

------------------------
- Torso Slot -
- Fungal Plate -
-----------------------

A simple metal plate that is gilded around the edges of the pauldrons and cuirass.
The mushrooms have spread under the pauldrons and have sprouted between the gaps in the armor.

----------------------
- Leg Slot -
- Fungal Greaves-
----------------------

Plate greaves gilded around the edges and a pair of plate sabatons complete the outfit.
The tinier fungi make their home in this piece.

----------------------
- Potential Little Details -
----------------------

Mushrooms reproduce by dispersing little things called spores into the air--there could potentially be a tiny particle effect of blue spores being produced by the player
as they run and jump around with the full vanity set equipped.

A glowmask could be applied to the mushrooms on the sprite so that they glow in a dark room, but don't actually produce any useful light.

(I wonder if that's at all possible?)

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

-------------------------------------------------------

IMG_5567.JPG

I call this Living Fire Armor or just Fire Armor

Set bonus: melee and ranged attacks inflicts fire on the enemy hit

as a set it has 43 defense

also i'd like all fire (even in the belt) to be animated to move like real fire and also to emit some light

Torso:
crafted with 20 titanium/adamantite bars and 50 living fire blocks
it has 20 defense and has 50% reduced damage from fire

Helmet:
crafted with 10 titanium/adamantite bars and 50 living fire blocks
it has 10 defense and 16% increased melee and ranged damage

Legs:
crafted with 16 titanium/adamantite bars and 50 living fire blocks
it has 13 defense it has 8% increased movement speed and %7. increased melee attack speed

My idea for this is kinda like frost armor but with fire it has the same defense same crafting and the head and legs have the same stats

anyways thanks for reading

Inspired by the handsome Lego Corn On The Cob Man.

CORN SUIT MAN

I don't know, I thought it would be kind of funny...

CornOnTheCobMan.png

The vanity can be obtained as a random drop during an event (like the Blood Moon) or can be obtained from the Clothier.

Corny Cob - Head
Corny Cardigan - Torso

Corny Corduroys - Legs

Last edited:
think of this like the forbiden set and lunatic set combined then refurbished

Attachments

• Scan_20200317_182205.jpg
    Scan_20200317_182205.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 123
Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 9.32.43 AM.png

This is intended to be a greek toga with a golden laurel wreath. I didn't include it in the drawing, but the laurel wreath would show some hair, similar to the Gold Crown. I'm not an amazing artist, but this is more of a general idea.

This is the soldier from tf2
the hat is covering the eyes
a red shirt with the arms having a orange circle with a re rocket on it
and gray pants with black boots

Attachments

• tf2 soldier.png
    tf2 soldier.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 102
Here's a quick sketch that I drew:

Jelly-Joe Set:
A rice ball mask with a buff T-shirt (or costume) and track pants with sneakers. Kind of haha if you know what I mean.

*In the sketch I made the character extremely buff, but I thought it would work better if it was a T-Shirt with muscles instead of a really buff guy. Or it could be similar to those buff costumes, that could also work.

Attachments

• BuffBoiJelly-Joe.jpg
    BuffBoiJelly-Joe.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
Truffle Shaman.png

Howdy! I am a huge Terraria fan, it is hands down my favourite game of all time and to say that I'm excited for the chance of my work becoming part of it would be a MASSIVE understatement!

My favourite playstyle is mage so I thought I'd design something light and arcane-looking! What's more arcane-looking than those iconic little glowy shrooms we put in our healing and mana potions? (Also, Truffle is just my favourite NPC, I just find everything he says hilarious)

Once again, I'd be over the moon to bear the incredible honor of becoming part of Terraria and I wish everyone else luck as well!

Thank you, Re-Logic, for everything over the years!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom