Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fancy mask.png

A half mask that only covers the eyes that has the added bonus of matching the colors of the 3 tuxedos in the game while wearing the matching legs and body
While not wearing one of the tuxedos/only part of a tuxedo/mismatched tuxedos it'll have the same colors as the Mime Mask

Hey, this is the Nocto Mage Set which is inspired by the Cultists. I have already drawn the pixel art which could be easily transferred into the game. Its basically a mage suit containing my favorite colors Gold, Blue, White, Purple and Black. Nocto is a homage to my name, obviously.

Attachments

• Nocto Mage Hood.png
    Nocto Mage Hood.png
    401 bytes · Views: 136
  • Nocto Mage Robe.png
    Nocto Mage Robe.png
    600 bytes · Views: 119
I made a little vanity set in welcome of the new Void Vault/Bag item coming to Terraria! The pieces are called the Stargazer's Topper, Stargazer's Robe, and Stargazer's Ropers respectively. The topper has two pieces of artwork (my MS Paint garbage and the sprite that inspired this whole set) Also, you guys don't have to add this, but it would be awesome if you have the whole set on vanity, it will generate purple sparkles that flow towards a Void Vault/Bag you have spawned! (they only appear when there
is a void bag/vault present)
Stargazer's Apparel.png

I call this the Roost set. This set revolves around having a lil dragon sitting on the player's head for the helmet choice, and the chest piece is a robe. No leg pieces were included since the robe will probably cover it. When the player jumps or is airborne, the robe flares out to look like a miniature set of dragon wings (they just open up like a cape does, they don't actually flap since they aren't the player's wings), and the dragon sticks its tongue out. I'd like to let the devs decide on colors

Attachments

• Terraria Roost Vanity.png
    Terraria Roost Vanity.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 107
Hello, as someone who has never posted before, if this is on the wrong form can someone please tell me how to post this to the contest forum

if this is the correct forum than here is my submission; Plague Doctor consisting of the Plague Mask, Plague cloak, and Plague Leggings. the full vanity set will also give you the healthy health stick in the first post.

Attachments

• New Piskel-1.png.png
    New Piskel-1.png.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Plague Mask-1.png.png
    Plague Mask-1.png.png
    975 bytes · Views: 98
  • Plague Doctor Cloak-1.png.png
    Plague Doctor Cloak-1.png.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 98
  • Plague Leggings-1.png.png
    Plague Leggings-1.png.png
    978 bytes · Views: 99
TombstoneArmor.png

(Weapons just for pose)
Tombstone Armor: Because I need a use for all those graves that litter my baby softcore world. Can be crafted at an anvil from tombstones, 35 for the helmet, 30 for the breastplate, and 25 for the greaves.
Unlike most rare items it is not a show of power, but instead a show of failure, kinda like an anti-achievement.
(Completely optional but maybe there could be an alternate set crafted from the nicer looking tombstones that you get when you die with more money, with like a gold and black color scheme or something)

Custom-Vanity-1-Hat.png
Custom-Vanity-1-Torso.png
Custom-Vanity-1-Pants.png

So I Hope This Isn't Declined For "un-PG-13 Behavior" But I'm Trying To Make An Outfit Based Off Of The Legendary WW1 Fighter Pilot, Rote Kampfflider, Better Known As "The Red Baron." Made Some Pixel Art As A Guideline For It's Creation If It Gets Selected. I Wish All Of You "Viel Gluck" (Good Luck) And That You May Be Victorious In Any Battle You Find Yourself In.

My friend just posted this for me because it wasn't confirming my email. I finally got it fixed and now I can post it for myself. I present to you The Green Ghoul Hoodie vanity set. The hat is a black, grey and green baseball cap with a bandanna which is pretty much just grey. The torso is a open green, grey and black short-sleeved hoodie with a small little Canada flag pin on the left breast. The white T-shirt underneath the hoodie has a slight black pattern on in. The pant follow the same theme from the rest and the sneakers are green. The pants come with a brown type of belt and I personally love my design but may the best creator win!
Green Ghoul Hoodie.png

Last edited:
Ent costume
(An ent is a living tree mythical creature for those who don’t know)
Tooltip: “As the trees dance in the wind, so do you”

crafting station: Living Loom/random drop from forest enemies.

Helmet recipe: 80 wood 20 acorn

Chest recipe: 140 wood 40 acorn

Greaves recipe: 100 wood 30 acorn

Blocks all of the player except for visible accessories. ex: cloud in a bottle red balloon etc.

Optional stuff to add
Fireflies are optional to add, although they could be a set bonus or light pet

If worn in the armor slots it could give as much defense as wood armor?

swaying idle animation to fit tooltip?

fireflies only come out at night?
Conclusion:
I hope you like this submission. tried to make it look as much like a real Terraria character so it would be easier to sprite in game. I was afraid that if I sprited it myself the image would be too small; so I opted to draw it instead. I hope the judges choose well and good luck to everyone else who submitted.
9D479816-DC4A-45D3-BD73-CEFD5EBD9069.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom