Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my design:
Untitled.png

lunar.png

This is the Lunar set!
Yes, some colors are off, but my art thing is trash.
So basically, there are the eyes are Vortex and Nebula. The hood itself is Solar and is spotted with Stardust.
Then there is a robe with divided into four colors representing each fragment. Then in the center is a moon.
Don't judge me too harshly, Leinfors I love your set, and to my fellow Terrarians, best of luck to all of you!

So........I tried pixel art and it turns out I am a crappy artist but the Idea is a high tech avian Crusader pulsating with blue energy blue energy core in the center. If on the slim chance this gets chance (here's to hope) it will need editing to actually fit the character and make a proper sprite. Ignore the torch that was just reference for me. It has a wheel to move around when moving because who needs legs right? and a blue plume on the helmet to show your enemies that your not messing around, I also tried to add the classic crusader cape complete with intimidating shoulder pads. I did an arm design on the full picture but on the separated part I didn't because I couldn't find our how to do the arms on the sides right. I hope none of this is to much trouble for anyone. Here's to the Journeys End!

The Vito Bird

pixil-frame-0.png

E3DE8C1E-77D8-4F55-A489-4D187AD7CC80.jpeg
E3DE8C1E-77D8-4F55-A489-4D187AD7CC80.jpeg
so this is my submission I made it in a app called sprite creator it’s idea is a demon like creature with fire coming off its body the name of the thing is coltvern so it would be coltvern’s head coltvern’s chest and coltvern’s legs

This is intended to be where the player has a somewhat lazily put together mummy costume. no specific name, but, its just a mummy.

Attachments

• Mummy-1.png.png
    Mummy-1.png.png
    375 bytes · Views: 139
Hermes' Wear
Vanity Set
I handdrew this artwork with marker and pencil, sorry if my art looks weird.

Attachments

• 15845037932464883214984783747354.jpg
    15845037932464883214984783747354.jpg
    659.3 KB · Views: 78
Enviromentmental Hazardous Suit.png
The "Enhanced High-tech Suit" (EHS) is a highly protective piece of advanced tech that can be used to explore many different environments. It's able to traverse the many areas you're bound to explore!

LightDarkTerraria (1).png

Mine is a Greek god/goddess theme (main colors gold and white); I made an optional dark version of it too (the silver one). I think it would look really cool with the angel or demon wings in-game. Keeping with the theme, in-game it could be obtained from floating islands in the sky. **The first submission is the golden version; you can ignore the dark one.

Head: Winged golden leaf headpiece
Body: Toga
Legs: Sandals

Last edited:

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!
The fallen Crusader
One of my first major pixel arts and i took a corruption color set and added it to a knight costume my lore is simple: A crusader falls to the corruption and years later his forgotten armor is broken into by the mangled vines of the corruption and controlled from the inside (hence the hole in the chest)

Attachments

• Corrupted Crusader set.png
    Corrupted Crusader set.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 113
Здравствуйте, я создал набор под названием DEMON OF INFINITY, это моя идея.

Attachments

• Demon of infinity.jpg
    Demon of infinity.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 133
I thought of this design specifically for this contest; with the concept of a skull mask and bones in the outfit I felt it was best to relate the name back to the dungeon, hence "Dungeonmaster."

Attachments

• Dungeonmaster.png
    Dungeonmaster.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 298
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom