Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeppo.png

Been playing since it first released, I made an armour set because why not c:

Here is my submission. I´m calling it the "Armor of the natural magician " (or something like that). The green, pink and yellow colored cape and the branch at the shoulder is an extra part of the chestplate and the cape is moving while running. Thank you very much for Terraria, it´s my favourite game since I can think (and sorry for bad english, i´m german)
Rüstung des Naturmagiers.png

Slime Master

Sprite there is pretty basic as i made it just to show how i see colour disposition in game.

And the weapon is just for pose and not the main part of idea.

Attachments

• master.jpg
    master.jpg
    593 KB · Views: 95
Nebula Assassin
Crafting recipe would be nebula fragments, black thread, and silk at a Ancient Manipulator
tool tip "It came to enforce justice, with brutal force"
Instead of purple/pink like the nebula, the female could be turquoise/blue green like the vortex
My Idea.png

Made of Nebula Assassin's Mask
Nebula Assassin's Chestplate
Nebula Assassin's Leggings

Wearing the full set would give a after image effect, like the ninja armor

Last edited:
I call this one "The Wanderer" im not good at drawing but i had fun doing it and turned out pretty well.
Not sure to name the part maybe something like "Wanderer´s Bandana", "Wanderer´s Poncho" and "Wanderer´s Leggings".

Terraria vanity.png

I wish you all good luck and have fun!

i know i posted my submission but i cant find it anywhere so im just gonna post it again to be safe. i never really use this website because im too busy playing terraria so i have no idea how to find stuff or use stuff.
submission 2.png
terraria vanity submission.png

The Surivalist, post apolalyptic style surivor.

Attachments

• Survivalist.png
    Survivalist.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Survivalist piece by piece.png
    Survivalist piece by piece.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 120
I tried the best i can :) hope u pick it. And good luch to everyone else.

So my idea is a crocodile/dinosaur costume looking something like this

Good luck to anyone else

Attachments

• terrari.PNG
    terrari.PNG
    137.7 KB · Views: 129
  • terrar.png
    terrar.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 116
Ahh! looking at these submissions i am heavily outgunned in terms of artistic capability as well as creativity
terria submission filan.png

Here is my idea, it is a costume with an animated TV head (do not know how to animate) and there would be different "Shows" on for each biome there would be cord designs running down the body (The torso would be visible) and a power plug in the foot, as well as cords running down the arms. well i gave it my best shot!

wingless.png

It's just a casual outfit... Silver half-rim glasses, really dark purple hoodie with brown fluff, gray pants that're a little bit too long...

I know I'm not as good as a lot of the others here but I don't get my hopes up for anything anyway...

this is mine i'm not to good at animating, but this is what I made.
pixil-frame-0.png

its called "Blood Runner" its an elite soldier, I would like to ask for wind effects when it jumps, I know its pushy but I think it would look good since its a lot of gear and this is something that's completely random, but i'm actually 10 not 22 I've played terraria for 5yrs (half my life) I've always wanted my own vanity. another thing if I win, can the caption for the glasses be "DEAL WITH IT" as that's the name of the glasses my name is Luke Upshaw. :)

A submission for you: the fireman set
It consists of the fireman head, fireman torso, and fireman legs
Its tooltip would be "YOU'RE FIRED!", and it would be crafted from 20/30/25 living fire blocks at any hardmode furnace. Alternatively, it could be sold by the travelling merchant for 5 gold per piece.
I'm having some issues uploading files directly to here, so i have to use imgur. I know it looks like the grinch went super saiyan, don't judge my art skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom