Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terraria Contest Entry 2.png

This is the Fallen Knight based on my character! I really hope this makes it considering how much I love Terraria!

Last edited:
Terraria Journey's End Dylan's Vanity Official.png

I made an okay set which is supposed to be very high tech. The helmet is a grey metal mass, like everything else on this set, with an orange attached visor. Only your character can see through the visor. The chestplate has two points sticking out the shoulder with orange lights. The lights also appear around the sides of the chest. The leggings are the same, but have the orange lights on the inside of the leggings. I know it's not that good, but I hope it's enough.

I made Wandering Cat set:
-long blue coat
-cat ears
-3 black feathers right under the cat ears
-white wool on the end of the sleeve and the right part of thr coat
-3 black buttons
-a mask with only one eye
-a blue line going into the eye
-black fingerless gloves
-brown pants
-black shoes
Terraria Vanity Item Contest.png

Here is my Solider Set!
20200318_101632.jpg

-Solider's Helmet
-Solider's Suit
-Solider's Pants
The helmet can be removed/swapped for hair.
Dyeing the helmet will mostly change the green and visor.
Dyeing the rest of the suit will mostly change the green and camo.
Also it is my first time making pixel art

Last edited:
I made pixel art but its not that good. I guess its kinda cool. I really do like this design and hope atleast someone sees this.
I thought might as well make something since its a one in a lifetime thing. And Im really exited for Journeys end.

Attachments

• bruuuuuh.png
    bruuuuuh.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 121
  • pixelo.png
    pixelo.png
    279 bytes · Views: 112
I hope you like it :) also I can't really draw good and did not know how to put text sorry I tried also I want to be able to place geysers on walls to make my farm better

Attachments

• Journey contest.png
    Journey contest.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Fast Food Fighter
I don't know if terraria will get or does have a chef but if one is being put in it would be a nice vanity item to sell during some event
but if there isn't a chef I do know there will be more food items so maybe using food items to make the food fighter uniform
with the style itself it can be changed all you guys want like changing the shirt color etc but the main part would be the burger head

Attachments

• Terraria submission.png
    Terraria submission.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 134
Buenas aqui dejo mi diseño de mi personaje Conejo negro 🐰
-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-
-Descripción
-Los conejos son adorables...y a la vez Oscuros
~Afmo~

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 2.png
    2.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 126
Don´t have much time right now, i just wanted to post a quick concept for fun. I´m not sure about a name, but thats not important to me.

Attachments

• Opera Momentaufnahme_2020-03-18_164011_www.pixilart.com.png
    Opera Momentaufnahme_2020-03-18_164011_www.pixilart.com.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 101
My vanity set is called Terrarium armor. Terrarium armor is made of Terrarium, an ancient ore that was stronger than any other material and held special magical properties. Terrarium was created to help the hero of Terraria save the world from Cthulhu.

The Terrarium is made from combining the dryad's magic with Cindrium, an ancient ore found in the underworld. Cindrium has now been eroded into hellstone, losing its former strength in the process. The hero of Terraria was equiped with this Terrarium armor and an ancient Celestial sword, known only as the hero's blade.

This Terrarium equipment has laid idle for centuries, losing its power. The hero's blade was damaged in the fight, and one of the fragments of it lies in the terra blade, giving it its magical properties.

The Terrarium armor lost its magic when the dryads were wiped out in the battle. The armor retained enough magic to remain intact, but the strength was lost after the armor was retired. The armor is now powerless, granting no magic or defence to anyone who uses it. Only those who have once worn the armor, or those decended from him, can wear it.

I have drawn this armor in the form of a Sprite, including item sprites and when each gender wears the armor. I have also provided suggested tooltips to put in the armor's in game description

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200316-080237~2.png
    Screenshot_20200316-080237~2.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20200315-151435~3.png
    Screenshot_20200315-151435~3.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20200315-165641~3.png
    Screenshot_20200315-165641~3.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 99
i would love if it was added to the game pls consider that cuz girl turned down on me :^))

Attachments

• Terraria.png
    Terraria.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 184
I give to you, the companion suit! You could get it from the cyborg when you have a companion cube in your inventory.

Note - the helmet is a glowmask
CompanionSuit.png

Helmet alone:
CompanionSuitHelmet.png

Body alone:
CompanionSuitbody.png

Legs alone:
CompanionSuitLegs.png

Note: The suit makes you immune to being stabbed by the cube, and gives you the ability to randomly get unique death messages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom