Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my entrée. This is a t-shirt with the terrarian on it. I'm really bad at drawing. You can fix it if you want. Its called Terraria yoyo master t-shirt.
TerrariaMasterT-shirt.png

Hey Guys at re-logic, i made this heavily inspired by another character i made a long time ago. My birthday is coming up and this would be awesome. so i know this isnt in color or not that high of quality but i put a lot of though into it. thanks for this opportunity guys, really. by the way just a guideline for coloring i was going for a dark red and black style. again, thanks.
image.jpg

This is my EPIC Terraria armor set.

The chest piece is purple, In the middle of the chest piece there is a lighter purple diamond with black lines coming out of it.
The pants are also purple and have light purple on the knees once again with black coming out of it.
The helmet is basically just a crusader helmet that is purple with a light purple cross on it.

Very epic ms paint render
Epic Armour Super.png

Nuclear Armor.png

This is a Nuclear Armor, I Don't think it's going to win but at least it was fun to do!
If it was in the game i think you could find it in infected places like crimson, corruption, well idk where else because im still on pre-hard mode so i haven´t finded more places. Hopefully this at least does't get inmediatly discarded.....
advantages an disadvantages
1: (Good) it can protect you from poison and infectionus effects
2: (Bad) the armor is kinda weak so you should maybe use the helmet only and in the rest of your body, a strong armor
3: (Bad) if you are so much time resisting poison like 3 minutes maybe (idk how are yu going to get that amount of poison but ok) the armor will stop defending you
4: (Good) after the armor stops dfending you if you resisted the poison for so long the armor will break and give you 2 hearts more in that time you can escape
5: ((Good) as i said in disadvantage number 1 the armor is kinda weak but the full set will also give you an extra power!, the extra power is: double poison protection
the armor itself it's bad but if you wear the full set you will get more protection to poison

so from all this advantages and disadvantages the conclusion is: this will be a good armor for going into the dungeon or poisinous places

hopefully this get into the game because first: i think i will like to use this armor in game, and second: I will be so extremely happy to see my creation in game!

that was it, i love Terraria so much, bye

-ZahirNooby_Gamer

Last edited:
Hi friends! This is my Raven Knight armour set. It's composed of a raven's head with a crown attached, a cloak with winged arms and claws , and poofy pants also fitted with claws. Below is the full set image, and the individual pieces with drawn concept art for a better look at my idea. I hope you guys like it! :)

Terraria Contest Armour.png
Terraria Contest Armour - Mask.png
Terraria Contest Armour - Chest.png
Terraria Contest Armour - Legs.png

chest.jpg
legs.jpg

I made a slime person outfit as slimes are such a big part of Terraria. Sorry, but I am not that good at making pixel art. I thought that with this outfit on taking damage would cause a kind of bouncing effect on your character that makes it look the slime is moving from where you were hit like shown in the gif. This wouldn't do anything but it would look cool. It would also be cool if it showed a slightly smaller version of your base character trapped in the slime to make it seem like you were taken over by the slime and then became a part of it, however, I am not sure if this is possible. The head vanity slot could be replaced with the slime king mask.

Attachments

• pixil-gif-drawing.gif
    pixil-gif-drawing.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Slimy Outfit (1).pdf
    10.8 KB · Views: 113
Here's my submission in two different styles, I call this the "Amthyrll Outfit". The helmet, body, and skirt will use this name such as Amthyrll Helm, Amthyrll Chestplate, and Amthyrll Skirt. There's no real back story to this, just something I thought would look neat.

Attachments

• TimeLierGAmthyrllOutfit.PNG
    TimeLierGAmthyrllOutfit.PNG
    11.3 KB · Views: 106
New Piskel-1.png.png

Name: Fallen Angel Set
Head: Fallen Horns
Torso: Fallen Robe
Legs: Fallen Corruption

If you don't know, a fallen angel is an angel gone to the dark side. Seen as we already have a halo, I thought of something of the opposite. If possible, when walking, the wings extend, making it look like it's flying. And that isn't a beard, it is the corruption flowing through it, slowly expanding like an actual Terraria world. This also fits nicely with the birthday lore. I made the eyes purple but doesn't actually change eye color.

I'm not the greatest sprite artist, but i tried making a redesign of an armour set i thought up a few years ago. It's mostly making an ice golem look, with all the parts on the shoulders being made entirely of ice, with some fur elements to keep it warm ( because ice creatures need to keep warm somehow)

Attachments

• spritecontest.png
    spritecontest.png
    2 KB · Views: 107
  • contest sketch.png
    contest sketch.png
    1,013 KB · Views: 90
  • contest sketch2.png
    contest sketch2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
ElectroDragonArmor.png
Heres My Submission, Based Off of Something from Crea Idk, I call it electrodragon please excuse the hard edges iont have photoshop, i gotta use gimp

Also quick note how on his right foot the blue line goes up the side of his leg, It is an attempt at a boot, Im not sure if this set is possible because of terrarias bit rate, Example the Rotated pixels might show up Bad, Anyways take care.

SKATER BOI
Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 2.17.39 PM.png
pixil-gif-drawing (2).gif
I think having a skater would be rad– the fit itself would be on the simpler side, but maybe there would be some way to incorporate skate tricks with the board?
The way you'd obtain it would be through having completed the mechanical boss fights (or maybe the wall of flesh) under a certain amount of time to give another incentive to speed runs. Afterwards, the clothier would start selling it– but only during during blizzards since the player is "Mad Cool"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom