Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother Terra Set, the pixel one at the top is a concept of mine for a potential mod, featuring mother terra as one of the bosses. TERRAria. she represents as a goddess over the Earth. other bosses include The Beast of the Void, her elements, and god. biomes featuring void, deep space (space civilizations) and heaven. enough about that, i wish good luck to all of you entering!
mother terra entry.png

Last edited:
Hi, I'm a Game Arts student looking to get into the game industry. I'm entering this contest to 1. hopefully get this in the game and 2. to gain some feedback on my work. Any and all criticism is appreciated as I'm wanting to get better. This is my demon lord set with 3 different variants. You may take your pick at what variant you prefer, but the purple horned one is the original. I've also included an artwork to help understand what the actual armor looks like and to make any changes to the sprite if needed. Hope you enjoy. (Edited because I forgot to put the necklace layer back on).
DemonLordSetBig.JPG
DemonLordSet.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200319-221648_Gallery.jpg

If you are sick and tired of catching seaweed in your fishing puddle, then your in luck!!!

By combining seaweed with silk at a loom, you can create the Lost Lagoon vanity.

For the most part, it is just a robe and a hat. Though leggings aren't necessary, the devs can add some if they want. This is just another incentive to keep fishing.

A huge thank you to the terraria devs for this opportunity. Good luck to all!

- Ba719

Black Widow.png

My drawing is rather rough but it is a mostly black set of clothes. The legs, having cobwebs on/around them, making it look spider like. The torso having eight spider leg like objects coming out the back, they move very slightly while standing still and as you increase in speed, they slowly move faster, until you reach a full sprint (using some item that boosts speed, such as Hermes boots) at which they flail behind, unable to keep up and withstand the air pushing them back. The head is fairly simple, just a mask with two fangs and red eyes with white pupils that pulse slowly bigger and smaller, as if looking for prey.
A very terrible drawing with some features missing from my description above due to my lack of artistic skills but I think it could look very good.

Once again, sorry.

Hello my name is kale. My submission is a mimic costum The reason i thought of a mimic costum was that me and my brother were thinking what makes terraria terraria, then we thought of mimics.
my idea is that the sprite of the costum would depend on what type of mimic you killed. (not including biome mimics). it woul fill up the head and chest slots on the vanity row And you would be able to see your hair and pants trough the costume as you can see bellow. thanks for considering my submission.<3
terraria.JPG
z

index.php

(Warning i suck at pixel art) So,I made this im gonna come clean i kind of reskinned Fossil A bit,But i Tried my best to recolour and make it look different i think i did i good job with fossil as a base,i call it the "Antlion Bandit set" The white is Negative Space,I hope i win if i win i will be super glad but,if not,I will be glad i tried,if i dont win i will probably just put this in a mod or something,You might need to open it in MS paint to see it fully sorry for the small size,i used a .png off of Google :p

Attachments

• Antlion Bandit Armor -=- Terraria Vanity Costume.png
    Antlion Bandit Armor -=- Terraria Vanity Costume.png
    493 bytes · Views: 115
Vanity Submission.png

Risen Demon Set."Repent is quite a tough word to act when everyone wants to swing their weapons at you"

hmm quite cringey... oh well. I thought about fallen angels but why not risen demons? they got horns, claws, tails n stuff and I think its cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom