Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.png

So I don't know if this is okay but I had two ideas kind of along the same (but different) lines, one being the modern COVID-19 protective suit and the other being the Plague doctor. (I had some ideas if there was to be any kind of event to go with it.) I thought it would be cool if there was "sick zombies" or "sick bats" or something that drop either of these vanity set items and have a chance of infecting you and your NPCs, spreading through them if not isolated. Some of them may die (and drop their special item) but others will just look sick for a little while and recover. I was thinking if there were any kind of perks to wearing it aside from vanity, it could stop you getting sick and provide some minor defense against poison or something? Short term thing, the zombies/bats would return to normal after a few days or something. When you're sick you just walk and heal a lot slower and maybe get a little green or something for a period of time. (These are lame versions but I'm sure they can look pretty) :)
Terraria submission plague and corona.png

So I don't know if this is okay but I had two ideas kind of along the same (but different) lines, one being the modern COVID-19 protective suit and the other being the Plague doctor. (I had some ideas if there was to be any kind of event to go with it.) I thought it would be cool if there was "sick zombies" or "sick bats" or something that drop either of these vanity set items and have a chance of infecting you and your NPCs, spreading through them if not isolated. Some of them may die (and drop their special item) but others will just look sick for a little while and recover. I was thinking if there were any kind of perks to wearing it aside from vanity, it could stop you getting sick and provide some minor defense against poison or something? Short term thing, the zombies/bats would return to normal after a few days or something. When you're sick you just walk and heal a lot slower and maybe get a little green or something for a period of time. (These are lame versions but I'm sure they can look pretty) :)
Terraria submission plague and corona.png

Last edited:
Based on a character that I dreamed of a few years ago, I have never forgotten about it.
Those whip looking things are supposed to flail about when you walk.

Set Bonus: it's vanity

I think it could be cool if it was a rare Halloween costume :D
Some sort of trail on the eyes, or a glowmask for the eyes and claws would be good, it's supposed to look sort of neon.

ye :)

Attachments

• Space Invader Costume.png
    Space Invader Costume.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 103
i don't think i am going to make it but i hope so please do it

it's fine if you don't but i would appreciate it very very much

Attachments

• Natures-Night-Set.png
    Natures-Night-Set.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 123
My creations name is ''Strange Entity''
The armor is grey which has white spots as in harder metal. The red is crimson and the purple is corruption. The yellow is like ''life energy'' that fights off the corruption in its body. I put another variation of my creation. One of them is white and the other is black. *Note* ( I edited my creations name because it wasn't really original. I deleted and changed the skin because resembled something from another game, but then i wanted to make something more that i wanted)
My entry #Hidden entity
Terraria competition -2.1v.PNG

Last edited:
SLAYER
1) helmet
2) torso without the cannon and the blade
3) legs

Attachments

• dckzge5-f460d0ef-3ded-4f61-b025-ea4bf0e6fa34.jpg
    dckzge5-f460d0ef-3ded-4f61-b025-ea4bf0e6fa34.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 108
Terraria contest thingy.png

Here is my goofy looking vanity set thingy, i'm very new to digital drawing so it looks a bit weird but i tried my best.

It is supposed to be a classic Plague Doctor outfit, i didn't see one in-game so i thought that i could atleast try to get one in :D.

If there is something you can't really understand about it you can ask what i was going for in messages or something. (i can't speak english very well so i don't know if that is the right way to say that)

Here's a creation I made for this vanity contest. I tried to go more towards a crystal-esque sci-fi look for the set (I didn't come up with a name for it in the end though). It was a lot of fun to make, so cheers to Re-logic for hosting something like this and good luck to all the other submissions :merchantwink:.

Edit: cleaned up the swing animation a bit.

Jump animation (Large).gif
Swing Animation (Version 2)(Large).gif
Walking Animation (Large).gif

Attachments

• Helmet Mannequin Showcase (Large).png
    Helmet Mannequin Showcase (Large).png
    3.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Torso Mannequin Showcase (Large).png
    Torso Mannequin Showcase (Large).png
    3.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Legs Mannequin Showcase (Large).png
    Legs Mannequin Showcase (Large).png
    3.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
1415192B-238F-4BFD-8526-9AA7277CB83C.jpeg

Hello Terrarians! I present to you the Toasted Set!
You can see the details in the image. (o ye btw i forgot to add this but the fire is animated)
Sorry that it’s landscape, I couldn’t really do much about it. :(
I really hope you choose me, this is the first time I have taken part on anything like this and I’d really really appreciate if you chose me :)
I’m glad I could take part in this, even if I don’t get in, and if I do, it would be a HUGE honour to be part of one of the most legendary games in the world’s history. Terraria is my second favourite game and I love it to bits, it has given me countless numbers of hours and fun.
Thank you

Last edited:
My artwork is simmalar to the ''Scarecrow set" from the pumpkin moon event
but more natural. The costume will have a cute lil rabbit ! for example if you jump the rabbit will
to, then it will fall back on the hat something like the fish bowl. im sorry you have to read all of this...

boi + rabbit.jpg

1584797351962.png
A Hazmat suit. I also made a dirty kind of version. It could drop from zombies, that would go around wearing it. Or other kind of mobs. Made it in paint. I hope the idea was good.

Desc - It won't protect you from lava!

Sorry for the bad quality... I have a higher quality version. But its small.

- Pepper / Rasti782

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom