Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the fire mans flamer
god damit.jpg

I call my submission the "Blue Star."
VanityIdeaBlueStar.png

This vanity is shown in my profile pic and attached to this reply. Keep in mind that this design, if included, is not final, and could change. This is just a rough idea of what it could look like. The three individual pieces are the headgear, torso, and leggings, while the full set is what it would look like on a mannequin.

VanityIdeaBlueStarHead.png

The headgear would contain the hat and scarf. The hat is blue, and contains what would be a yellow star. The style of the hat is called a "gakuran," which is a part of some Japanese school uniforms (If you think it seems familiar, you'd be right: Jotaro Kujo wears the same type of hat, with the style being the only outside reference). The scarf is purple, alternating between light, regular, dark, and then regular purple.
VanityIdeaBlueStarTorso.png

The torso is a long sleeved, blue shirt with a yellow star on it. The legs are the same color, and the shoes have something like a purple streamer.
VanityIdeaBlueStarLegs.png

Thank you for your time, and I wish everybody here good luck.

This is mine, its a shark costume with the head cut off. The player’s head will be where the shark’s head should be. His name is Leroy.

Attachments

• C6ED38CA-6FA6-43DC-BC38-4C57880C8522.png
    C6ED38CA-6FA6-43DC-BC38-4C57880C8522.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 126
Hello Terrarians from all over the world,
This is my first time posting here (even if I come here often to see the posts about the state of the game and read some of the comments). I’ve never written in a forum before, and I ask you to be patient since I’m not an artist and English isn’t my first language.
So, without further ado, I present you the:

MOON LORD SUIT/MOON LORD DRESS

What is it?

"A suit/dress imbued with the essence of the Moon Lord."

"Please don’t ask where it came from."

"Killing it... in every sense."

example.png

The suit has three pieces: fedora (head), jacket (torso) and trousers (leg).

The dress has only two pieces: the hat (head) and the dress (torso).

I want to a have fashionable and elegant piece of clothing besides the tuxedo and the wedding set.
My design is just an example of what I have in mind, but in my opinion, it can reach its true potential with the help of a professional artist (maybe adding some details related to the Moon Lord or using different colors?).

How to get it?

It will be a guaranteed drop from the Moon Lord if killed by a Master mode Hardcore character.
If the character is male, he will get all three pieces of the suit and if she is a female, she will get the two pieces of the dress (if you want both you can use a gender change potion and beat the Moon Lord again).

What’s the idea behind it?

It should be something special, only given to player that are able to show their abilities in the game. A physical proof that demonstrates that you have beaten the Moon Lord in the most difficult setting to wear in front of your friends or to leave on a mannequin as a trophy.

Some ideas/suggestions:

• If possible, it should be named after the player that got it (for example “[player name]’s Moon Lord dress”);
• In addition only the person that killed the Moon Lord can wear it:
• Maybe the residents will react with unique phrases if you talk with them while wearing it;
• It could have a unique visual effect.

Thank you for your attention and good luck to everyone.​

Cursed Bones

Description: it glows with cursed flames yet it's oddly cold

Helmet: 10 Bones 5 cursed flames
Breastplate: 20 Bones 10 cursed flames
Leggings: 10 Bones 5 Cursed flames

Attachments

• c167c86dadf95e9.png
    c167c86dadf95e9.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Armour - Edited.png

Hellborn Godarmour
Hood, Breastplate & Greaves

The eye and maybe some of the red streaks, and the large flame in the middle of the breastplate, would glow in the dark.

Hello Everyone, this is my submission for the official Terraria Vanity Contest 2020. What is shown here is a complete drawing of my original vanity set by the name of The Poisoned Preacher outfit. I see this outfit to be obtained as a common drop from the boss Plantera.

As you can see I've decided to put in a background featuring some of the many biomes, common enemies and bosses that can be found throughout the entire landscape of your own terraria world, to add a bit of depth and detail. If you wish to see the outfit on its own, there is also a picture of that down below.

90655613_1146072362394586_5298905825446723584_n.jpg
90356613_2244935922468846_2573792957815586816_n.jpg

Good luck to everyone and I hope you'll all have a great time playing Journey's End when it comes out :)

(Original artwork The Poisoned Preacher by: Jack Gissel).

Last edited:
People love LARPing as him in real life, why not in terraria?

The king.png

THE KING'S SET

The King's Glasses
Glasses fit for a king

The King's Jacket
Thank you, thank you very much

The King's Bellbottoms.
Blue shoes not included

This set is based on Elvis, as you may have figured out. The gold on the costume will twinkle similarly to how ores do (but won’t give off light).

Obtaining: The set can be purchased from the Clothier at 5 gold each(?) post Plantera during a blood moon, but only during Waning moon phases.

Last edited:
Here is my submission for this contest! I hope you will consider it even though the art is crappy... %:sigh:sketch1584818231822.png (Its based off the true night's edge)

This is my submission Chaca Laca:
chaca laca.PNG

This entry was inspired by skeletron, this skeleton is wearing a skeletron shirt, a belt, boots, and shackles. I liked the idea that a servant of skeletron could have escaped while cursed and roam the world, he might have been captured and sent to prison multiple times, he always manages a to find his way out (hence a few still attached shackles, curse those skeleton hands!) . Despite being undead, he still packs a punch and a playful side as a skeleton bandit. While keeping some mementos such as a fashionable belt and boots.
Anyway this is just a little story I had in my mind for this design, it doesn't matter ultimately but I just think the design would be a cool addition to the game!
Congrats to whoever wins this contest!
-MrGalacto

Raptor909's Custom Armor for Journey's End.PNG

Hello Terraria Developers, You may not see this but I had fun making this regardless.
I've been playing Terraria since the mobile release in august of 2013, and I always wanted my own item/set.
I hope you like my idea for a end-ish game set.

This biome Specific armor set known as the Echo Armor will change according to the biome the player are currently in. Each different biome grants its own set bonus, as follows.

**The effects of dye on this armor will change the color of the armor until the dye is removed, dye will not change the set bonus, only the color**

- Ocean Set Bonus: Tidal Spirit
1584898200964.png

The Ocean armor will change when one of two criteria is met, when the player is either in the ocean biome or in water.
The set bonus includes the ability to swim without the need for flippers, water breathing, and a small defense boost while fully
submerged in water.

- Hell Set Bonus: Incendiary Soul
1584898321002.png

The Hell armor will change once you reach "Underworld" depth.
The set bonus includes the lava charm effect, all attacks inflict the On Fire debuf, and a small defense and attack bonus against
enemies that spawn in Hell.

- Corruption Set Bonus: Vile Intent
1584898949658.png

The Corruption armor will change when the player enters the Corruption biome.
The Set bonus includes a thorns potion effect, and increased melee speed.

- Crimson Set Bonus: Starlet Mind
1584899490919.png

The Crimson armor will change when the player enters the Crimson biome.
The set bonus includes a small regeneration bonus, small life steal effect on magic weapons against crimson enemies.

- Overworld Set Bonus: Verdant Strength
1584900486953.png

The Overworld armor will change when the player is in the Overworld.
The set bonus includes a small damage buff to melee, decrease in bullet use for ranged, and less mana use for magic.

- Underground Set Bonus: Quaking Power
1584900894922.png

The Underground armor will change when the player reaches "Caverns"
depth in a non special biome, so Caverns in the snow biome will yield the
snow set and not the underground set.
The Set bonus includes a small mining speed boost, and a spelunker glow
sick effect.

- Hallow Set Bonus: Divine Luck
1584902038930.png

The Hallow armor will change when the player enters the Hallow biome.
The set bonus includes a small increase in rare drops, and more defense.

- Jungle Set Bonus: Vigorous Vitality
1584903266486.png

The Jungle armor will change when the player enters the Jungle biome.
The set bonus includes immunity to poison, and a small health boost.

- Space Set Bonus: Extra Terrestrial Power
1584903452010.png

The Space armor will change when the player enters space or near a floating island.
The set bonus includes faster air acceleration, and if you touch the top of the world Harpies will become friendly for five minutes.

- Desert Set Bonus: Arid Stature
shot-cropped-1562845065205-removebg-preview.png

The Desert armor will change when the player enters the Desert biome.
The set bonus includes immunity to sandstorm winds, and during a sandstorm the player gains a damage buff.

- Snow Set Bonus: Cold Hearted
1584904652588.png

The Snow armor will change when the player enter a snow biome.
The set bonus includes immunity to getting frozen, and melee attacks inflict frostburn debuff.

- Raptor909

PS, Please make an Ocram pet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom